Today SBS..YASH dishyum dishyum for Akash WU

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys i havent see the segmentπŸ˜† was busy with my kid so from FB friends i give update

Awesome Segment

Yashu do Dishyum Dishyum for Akash

Ishitha sends Goons to kil yash seems but they misunderstood akash as yash and they try to harm him and yash comes there and do dishyum for aksh

Full update here:-

A terrific fight sequence is shown .. GC as Yash is doing gundas ka dhulai like mad .. he is beating them up like a crazy man because those goons were trying to kill Akash by putting hot water over Akash when Yash comes on time and saves Akash and then beats up the goons .. terrific action 

Those goons run away in fear when Yash runs behind those goons ka car and in the process of running he actually jumps over a car , surpasses the car and continues to run and GC did this jumping over a car in one take after which entire unit clapped for him 

GC in off-screen interview said this is done because I m trained in it , u plss dont try this out without training LOL...

Reprter says Ishita had sent these goons to kill Yash but those goons has mistaken Akash as Yash and so tries to kill Akash but then Yash comes on time and saves AKash and after fighting with goons , Yash instantly takes AKash inside car and rushes off to hospital or house I guess Big smile

Off-screen Akshay says GC as Yash bhaiyya is balram ka avatar coming to save me on time LOL.. then they show how hot water is actually put on bucket while they r putting cold water on AKash but in show it will look as if hot water is put on Akash LOL

Reporter and entire unit claps for GC for that spectacular Car stunt

WU  credit Goes to JYO
Edited by UltimateGcian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
HMMM PV CVs know how to close a loop πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .. Akash puts hot tea over Yash  ... Karma bites him .. His own wife Ishita sends goons to kill Yash but they end up attacking Akash and putting hot water on Akash πŸ˜ƒ ... waahhh fab loop closure and so one should hv patience and watch πŸ˜ƒ

What I feel is even before AKash comes in his senses , we might see Ishita putting blame on Yash and convincing all that Yash attacked Akash with his goons to take revenge for his wife's humiliation after necklace fiasco and this will put off Yash and both AarYa with kids will leave house  ...

Akash will later come in his senses and tell all that Yash is innocent and how Yash actually saved him but it will b too late and AarYa will b gone ... πŸ˜ƒ
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wahh! Ishita is defo an expert in doing evil..

This track is going wonderfully fastπŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks Veena sis, for the update..
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

HMMM PV CVs know how to close a loop πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ .. Akash puts hot tea over Yash  ... Karma bites him .. His own wife Ishita sends goons to kill Yash but they end up attacking Akash and putting hot water on Akash πŸ˜ƒ ... waahhh fab loop closure and so one should hv patience and watch πŸ˜ƒ

What I feel is even before AKash comes in his senses , we might see Ishita putting blame on Yash and convincing all that Yash attacked Akash with his goons to take revenge for his wife's humiliation after necklace fiasco and this will put off Yash and both AarYa with kids will leave house  ...

Akash will later come in his senses and tell all that Yash is innocent and how Yash actually saved him but it will b too late and AarYa will b gone ... πŸ˜ƒ

yup then he will repent wat he did for them coming in ishita words😊
sara1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, so excited for the segment... can't wait to watch it...
Thanks for the WU... Hope Akash turns good after this...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara1990

Wow, so excited for the segment... can't wait to watch it...

Thanks for the WU... Hope Akash turns good after this...

ya saara hope he
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hey thanx for the update... 

Excited for this scene... 
binduu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So again another Wow seg
After seeing this seg i think this will come before that necklace saga bcoz according to the spoiler it mentioned as ishitha encourages aakash to get yash out of picture and gayatri will come know taht aakash is planning to kill yash
So i hope ishitha will make a plan alone targetting yash but aakash will be the victim and anso yash saves him as said in the seg
After this ishitha will try to prove that yash himself is responsible for the incident even though aakash knows that yash saved him i think ishitha will again use her evil thoughts and try to manipulate aakash against yash
So after this i hope so the necklace saga  takes place and afte rthat when aarya tries to leave again both ishitha and aakash together will make a plan which will be witnessed by gayatri...
According to the spoiler i made this guess...Dont know in which turn CV's take..
My only wish is to see aarya leaving SM...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Meri Yash is a hero πŸ˜³

saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Gurmeet u r the BEST !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘