Why Pulkit Samrat refused to dance

fariha456 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
MY 3rd Article abt Pulkit  😛😛😛

While the Balaji brigade, danced at the recent bash hosted by producer Ektaa Kapoor to celebrate the new generation launch of 'Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi', actor Pulkit Samrat sat away from the madding crowd.

When quizzed Pulkit who plays Lakshya in the 20-year leap explained, "I love dancing. I have trained in kathak, folk and tandav nritya. I have even performed break dance. But I am suffering from slip disc and have a nagging pain." He continued, "I would have loved to dance with my co-stars (Mouni Roy, Reshmi Ghosh, Amita Chandekar). I don't want to aggravate my condition." Nevertheless, the ailment could not prevent the committed actor from shooting action sequences in the show.

Pulkit continued, "I am thrilled with the response that I have got for playing Lakshya. I'm grateful to Ektaaji for making me hot property overnight." Already being hailed by fans as the small-screen's answer to Emran Hashmi and Shahid Kapoor, the star-aspirant confesses, "I would be lying if I said that am content doing only TV. Of course it's the best medium to expose your talent. But doing meaningful films is my main aim. Also, some day I would like to play a psychic," he shrugs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for sharin' 😉 😉
255524 thumbnail