SaraswatiChandra - WU - 11.03.13-Saras Retaliates!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gai😛

And Chooory for the late coming but our updater is lost so we are a bit confused😆

And coming to the Episode...Finally Finally Saras shows that he is not Voldemort😛 As in, how Kusum puts it..he also has a NOSE...🤣

so the Episode starts with Kumud going back to the house...murmuring about how heartless he is and that when he saved her father's lfe...she thought that his heart did melt for someone...but she was wrong...
Saras is still hurt that she won't look at him...he is murmuring to himself that she doesnot even take pain to look at me...Why should I tolerate her Ego!! (Hmmm...you are the man, Saras!!)
Vidyachatur is surrounded by family and is trying to boost them up for the Uttarayan and Dukhba as usual comes and scolds her own daughter and everyone and then tells to get on with the making of Golpapdi...aka Chikki...

Kumud and Kusum in the store house and Kumud is taking out the Til (Cumin Seeds) and talking to Kusum on how Selfish Saras is...he is leaving her father in this situation...Saras hears this and is very hurt...the hurt then turns into anger as he stands in the doorway and watching the two sisters...Kusum sees him and is shocked but apni KumudSundari is busy taking out the Til (God knows how much she is going to take out!) Saras stares at her side face which is hidden behind the long flicks of hair, and is totally mad at her...Kusum, the intelligent woman, drops a vessel to draw Kumud's attention...Kumud sees in the direction and sees Saras standing and quickly averts her face (One Second Kodak Moment! Saras..you STILL did not catch that glimpse????)

Saras walks away leaving both the sisters in deep contemplation on what will happen next...Kusum goes to his room to see what happens and sees him packing...Saras looks at her and she says that does he want tea (Kusum...Look at the man!! Does he LOOK like he wants tea?!!!..right now he only wants one thing..and that is to see your sister's face! so you better move out of his vision!)
Saras tells her through pissed teeth that he doesnot need it (Wah Saras!! Finally!!! the way he said it, Kusum would have been a very brave lady had she stood her ground...but she is smart..so she left!)

She goes and tells Kumud that not only she has her nose (Her pride) but he has too (See I told you, he is not Voldemort😆)...Kumari comes in and they send Kumari to see...(arrey poori fauj bhejogey? Tab tak toh he will be on his jet plane back to Dubai!)
Kumari also sees him packing (Kitna packing kar rahah hai...!! Itna kya laya tha😕😆)

Kumari gives live news to both sisters and Guni comes to know and tells Kumud to keep her ego aside as there is a fine line of distinction between ego and self respect and she has to learn it (I love this one...Guni is true to her name...she knows the difference and also the flaws in her own children's nature!! Unlike Dukhba who is biased, Guni knows that Kumud might be very talented but she has her flaws!)

Kumud runs (That is one weird run by Jenny...I was totally shocked when she ran like she was skipping😕😆) ...But by the time she manages to reach him..he has already entered ...with his luggage at Vidyachatur's room doorway...he parks his luggage outside and goes inside..

Vidya starts talking to him and asks why he is in a blue mood...reminds him of long ago when he came in similar way announcing that he is leaving..all bags packed...he reminds him of the day when they were to leave for Dubai...and brings Saraswati in the conversation...Saras answers him and says that I was sad because I had to go..but Masiba had explained that he had to go...and it was his mother's wish...Vidyachatur is all emotional and happy that Saras remembers everything but he sees the luggage and says that is Saras leaving?/
Kumud is outside hiding and eaves dropping (Dono ke dono eavesdroppers!)
Her Waist Ghoonghroo rings and Saras knows that she is outside...
Saras is not able to say that he needs to leave and  is now on the indirect taunting spree...he asks Vidyachatur that whether he is selfish?? Vidyachatur is taken back and asks who says that...Saras said that it means he is not going anywhere and says that he is not going anywhere and has decided to shift ot Vidyachatur's room 😲🤣(ROFL...Saras shifting to VC's room...Ye kya ho gaya...🤣Guni will now be wondering whether she is getting a jamai or a sauten🤣)
Vidyachatur becomes all happy shappy (Saras Saras we did not expect his from you...and he doesnot even ask..it is like 'I am shifting...move over!'🤣 Suno sasurji...ab zidd chhodo...Maan lo meri baat, mein toh rahunga aapke room mein aapke saath🤣🤣
Masima jo ukhaadna hai ukhaadle!🤣)

Kumud is all surprised...Saras is still indirectly taunting and tells Vidyachatur that he might have made mistakes but he is NOT SELFISH!!! Vidyachatur tells him that the people who say that...need to peep in the heart which cares for everybody (Owww I so love Vidya chatur..no wonder Saras is preferring him instead of his daughter 🤣 )

Kumud is outside and mulling over what her father said...
Precap: (As on DD National as SP showed Master Chef promo🤢) Saras promises Sunny that he will see Kumud's face...Kumud is drying some clothes and Saras and she see each other...(It looks like Saras finally sees what he has come to see from such long distance...Nah not the belly button but the face😆)

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Srush ! ðŸ¤—
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Thanks for the WU, Srush ! ðŸ¤—

MEri PFWBOJ...you became a Stunner!!!!! Congo Shongo🤗🤗
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank yuh srush...
Waiting to tonyt ki epi...
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a ton for the WU Srushti, I'm yet to watch the epiDOSE, and yeah loved u'r comments in BLUE too...!!

thanks again!!
LucyLindaDew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Shrush, I COMPLETELY agree with this "Kumud runs (That is one weird run by Jenny...I was totally shocked when she ran like she was skipping😕😆) ..." I've always wondered why she ran that way ... I thought I was the only one who thought that way. Glad to know I have company! 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

MEri PFWBOJ...you became a Stunner!!!!! Congo Shongo🤗🤗

Thank you so much , Srush yaara ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤—
Yes. me really happy to get rid of that pale pink color ðŸ˜†
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS dear... i had always missed your updates after IPKKND, you make them truly enjoyable...
Jjoshim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved the post! It's so good you are spreading smiles! 
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is such a funny update... Update + Analysis... Loved it...