7C Discussions March 11 - March 15

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
habba thank god kuruvi saw the girls ...

thanks kalki for the updates ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kalki akka for the updates..

Couldnt watch today's episode went out with parents..

Nice episode it seems cant wait to watch it..

I guessed it must be Kuruvi who is behind all this as he heard those girls ..Loved how Siva doubted kuruvi and informed stalin..

Stalin advice to Kuruvi as how much parents love their kids and how much they'll miss them..

Yes Akka missing Alagan Sir a lot... If he is in this scene it would be Fantastic..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Awesome episode .. 

Especially kids reunion scene and Kuruvi Stalin scene..
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kriti

are you watching Office new serial - Comedy - ok to watch hope they don't stop in the middle like PS - part 2

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Kriti

are you watching Office new serial - Comedy - ok to watch hope they don't stop in the middle like PS - part 2

Yes akka watching Office serial .. starting is good .. I know those men karthik vishnu ,seen them in KKK but not watched it regularly though.. Yes akka hope they dont end it abruptly.. I watched Kaadhalika Neramillai serial and Anbe Vaa  serial they started very beautifully but their end was disaster.. Hope this Office show is good and enjoyable like 7C..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update..πŸ€—

Yes this is what I too wanted to say... Our style hero cum comedian is back.. 😎 This is the character which my dad laugh out loud watching him..πŸ˜†

Akka first scene Vennila dad leaving her in front of the class fearing she will go away missing again and he is not talking to her. ,I felt sad.😭.But loved her confidence when she said she'll come first in the school.. πŸ‘This is what her parents and stalin sir want..Her friends boosting her confidence was good to watch..πŸ‘

Finally kids got the green signal from Stalin sir and HM.. πŸ˜ƒ Cant wait to watch their tour scenes.. HM had some fear about current situation but hope and pray all goes well..WOW everyone going with the kids including AHM , Tamil , Kuruvi it will be a delight for us..πŸ˜ƒ

HM asked Stalin to bring Kayal too , wish no bad talking by her ..πŸ˜•

Kids all excited for the trip πŸ˜ƒ.. Here comes the man I was missing a lot..πŸ˜† He didnt believe the kids but believed Kannan ..πŸ˜ƒ They share beautiful relationship..❀️ 

The scene between HM & AHM was the best .πŸ‘. What an expression by AHM .🀣.First he was protesting saying how could Stalin get the permission to go to madras when we tour nearby places..and his sudden U turn excited to go to chennai.. 🀣Without him how could the tour be good.πŸ˜†. This expression when HM said nowadays most of the buses break dont work..    πŸ˜†

Me and my parents were laughing like anything..🀣

Akka i cant watch today's episode going to tamilnadu , please update akka.. I'll catch the update & episode once i reach there ..Thanks..πŸ˜ƒ

kalki2007 thumbnail
Hi Kritika

Enjoy the visit hope the weather is good 

One scene where Kuruvi came for the signature AHM telling I don't like acting HM and asking where is Sunampu Thaliyan Kuruvi telling him he took the day off to see a movie - HM acting like teen ager so funny to watch

Love the AHM picture
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg look at alagan πŸ€£ serial is little dull without kuruvi and alagan.

Thank you so much dear kalki for giving all this brief updates. Soon i can watch it regularly not online πŸ˜‰ cause here in malaysia new chakravathy is coming ... it includes channels for kalaigyar, Vijaytv, and many more.. and i am defo taking that cause i can watch all 7C serials live ...yeahhh

btw kalki office is semma cute lols.. do join us at office updates and discussions too daa..

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Yes Kalki akka here its too hot and more than that drastic powercut but glad inverter is here .

Thanks for the update akka . Kanan character touched our hearts :) my dad said how beautiful his character and was sad for him . Me too felt sad . Loved that moment when Stalin seated him on his lap :)

couldn't watch today's episode as my aunt's came here . Waiting for your update akka :)
kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

omg look at alagan πŸ€£ serial is little dull without kuruvi and alagan.

Thank you so much dear kalki for giving all this brief updates. Soon i can watch it regularly not online πŸ˜‰ cause here in malaysia new chakravathy is coming ... it includes channels for kalaigyar, Vijaytv, and many more.. and i am defo taking that cause i can watch all 7C serials live ...yeahhh

btw kalki office is semma cute lols.. do join us at office updates and discussions too daa..

Rathna I have sun - Vijay - Raj - Kalaigyar too - I watch only vijay - no time to watch other channels - my in laws watch all of them mostly Sun

I didn't know about Office updates - definitely going to join

Happy watching