swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Our cm rating has increase by 7!!! :)))

Last week we were at 52

This week 45!!! This is great keep hitting CM, like posts and do participate in all activities!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its truly great news dear, also there is some specualtion that PSH may be going off air, and if thats so then MKKPB has a chance, its not confirmed just articles...

So keep messaging zee and lets hope for the best, cuz it seems like MKKPB will continue.

And i am really glad that hitting the CM meter like 50 times a day is paying off 😆.
Edited by Rozey17 - 11 years ago
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol yes dear! Hey dear psh is going off air!! Its been confirm!
rozie thumbnail
yeah i read the article but am a bit worried since Dastan will start on 18th whilst PSH is ending on 22nd, i hope zee is not considering ending both shows.

I am scared of that because lately a new promo for a new show (NOT DASTAN)  has been airing. So i am wondering if to make way for the other new show Zee is taking both shows off air...
swagakevin2 thumbnail
I haven't seen a new show except dastaan.. Well zee is so confusing even we the viewers are also confused! I don't think zee will axe two shows one time! But if two new shows are to be launched then I'm sure mkkpb will go! And grps will even go down!
rozie thumbnail
The promo is of two kids talking whilst watching tv and all they say is coming soon..., so i am thinking its not Dastan, since the show hasn't been given a name yet and all.

swagakevin2 thumbnail
I think you are talking about gurbani! That's another channel show I think a sony show :/
rozie thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

I think you are talking about gurbani! That's another channel show I think a sony show :/

No kev, the promo is on Zee USA and its a zee show,
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Really?? Well I am unaware of that! And dear sometimes in usa its old shows they show there too
rozie thumbnail
well thats possible except the said the show was coming soon... but never mind will wait and see what they say next