Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QH- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
both are going off air, psh because it is 11pm slot so they want to empty it, and mkkpb because of the new show.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karly.mkkpb

just pray everyday that jodha Akbar replaces punar vivah. i will do the same😈😈

punar vivah is zee's fav show
why would they axe it
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozey17

yeah i lost all interest in RSSI like a month ago there storyline also has gone crazy

πŸ˜†they want to be like ekta kapoor
they think such ideas work and sell πŸ˜†
ronshaan thumbnail

yes we know darling

guess what ??? housewife is a new show. besides suhasi and zee have very good relations. so it will be given a grace chance. so who is the lowest then ????

UR CRAP PUNAR VIVAH. i am 100 % sure that it will be the next to get axed and that too soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

housewife total boring show
why it started no story nothing
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol its quite funny but true
ronshaan thumbnail

yaa i know. zee will end their all shows but will not end punar vivah. they gave 7-8 awards to pv. immediately next week onwards trps were suspeneded. and when trps came back after 10 weeks , zee's laadla was their right at the bottom with 1.6 trpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. zee officials must have got 10000 VOLTS jhatka looking at the pathetic state of their laadla baby.

then zee started promoting pv as if their ass was on fire. they purposely didn't promote mkkpb and psh because they knew that our shows have potential. they wanted to prove that pv is much better than us and thats why did all injustices with us.

anyways just wait for karma to bite them. after mkkpb and psh god knows which show zee will kill and sabotage to prove that pv is not the lowest. time is not far when pv will get axed and along with it zee's pride will go down the drain.

Visit zee tv facebook and see how many promos the do there for PV and how many for PSH AND MRS KHOUSHIk
no promo nothing.
PR is there since 2009 story lost but still people watch so its running and running PV is ok ok show nothing new some times there is some thing 2 watch but I am not a big fan of it
ronshaan thumbnail
well said
if they really wanted to change
they could show sona working and helping at home
so all others would have to do same but they chose the easy way which is boring so I left it too.
Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said! Zee has always been unfair to shows!I don't know why! Yep pr lost its glory but what can we do eh?
ronshaan thumbnail
nothing
its ekta kapoor show it will run and run and run and run and run with no end 🀣 archana might end at age 100 and look younger then all ladies
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

nothing

its ekta kapoor show it will run and run and run and run and run with no end 🀣 archana might end at age 100 and look younger then all ladies

so true there ron, i was a big fan of PR like abt 2 years ago πŸ˜†, that show has really lasted long and the story just keep getting messed up with the arjun-purvi-ovi thing, i saw on facebook that due to Ankita aka Archana wanting personal time, they will put her character in a coma till the actress decides to come back, i mean like seriously πŸ˜•