SarawatiChandra WrittenUpdate: 7 March, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

Episode # 9
7 March,2013

India

Kumud and Sara leaving each others hand. Kumud's family tells Saras, we hope you will always support Kumud and stand with her. Kumud's father tells her to show their side's mandir to Saras and he asks Saras not to go on the other side.Saras says, it's such a beautiful village.. no matter how much others try to scare.. I will see whole village. Kumud's father says Kumud and Saras both are stubborn in their own way.. He then laughs and says, together these two will change all the laws.

Kite flying is coming soon and everyone asks Saras not to go before celebrating kite flying with them. Saras wants to talk with Kumud's father, but he says they will talk later in night. He leaves.

Kumud goes near Saras and tells him to talk with her dad as soon as he returns.

Saras and Kumud are outside now. Kumud is doing some work with others. Kumud's chachi tells Kumud, you must show that school computer to Saras. You didn't even see full photograph and said yes. Saras hears that and turns back and looks at Kumud. Kumud whispers to her chachi asking her not to say anything.

Kumud goes to take out water from the well. One of Kumud's sisters asks Saras to help as it's too heavy. Saras comes to help Kumud. They both hold the rope together. Kumud's cousin tease them by saying, are you both going to take out water together? Kumud leaves the rope. Kumud's cousins then bring more buckets.

Saras starts taking out the water. Kumud says to Kumari, do your work yourself. He will leave tomorrow. He is a guest. Saras turns back and looks at Kumud. Now he starts pulling the rope faster and faster and fill the buckets. Kumud's mother comes there now and asks them, what are you doing? He is not used to do all this. She asks Kumud, how can you let him do all this? She goes to Saras and asks him to stop. She shows his hand to everyone and says, see what happened. She asks Kumud to bring haldi's lap and apply it on his hand.

Kumud and Saras alone now. Kumud asks Saras to give his hand to her. Saras gives it after a while. Their hands in each others hands and kumud applies haldi thing. Saras in pain and Kumud also feels the pain.

Saras keeps staring at Kumud while she's applying haldi thing. He then asks her, did I really bother or hurt you this much or more than that? Kumud doesn't say anything. Saras says, Kumud answer me. And Kumud starts applying haldi thing with more force. Saras feels the pain. She leaves his hand. Saras asks her whether what Chachi said was true or no.. whether she said yes just by looking at his eyes. Kumud says, now all that don't matter. She asks him to tell truth to her parents before they get closer to Saras and then get hurt. She leaves. Saras speaks to himself, I will have to talk with Kaka (Kumud's dad).

Kumud is making dye for clothes.She sees her hand and think about Saras. She says to herself, he was hurt and I was having pain.. what is the relationship between us? A girl comes and pulls Kumud back asking her what she is thinking about? What if her hand would have burned. Kumud doesn't answer and leaves.

Kumud asks her mother if her dad returned. Her mother says, no.. we are waiting for him only. Right then, Saras comes and asks same question. He says, I want to talk with him about something important. Kumud's mother looks at Kumud. Kumud's mother tells him, he must be coming. Right then, someone comes there and says, factory is in fire and Kaka is stuck in there.

Dubai

Saras' mother burning some photo and saying, you shouldn't have played with fire.. VidyaChatur.. Her sister asks her, what will you get by burning the photo? Saras' mother says, I just haven't burned the photo, but also took revenge of my insult. VidyaChatur tried to come in between me and Laxmi and that too by insulting me.. today.. my son refused Kumud and that too without seeing her. Now that VidyaChatur won't be able to show his face to anyone. It's not easy to come here from the village. Her sister tells her, don't be so happy.. it's just Saras said no otherwise Laxmi would definitely have brought Kumud here. Saras' mother says, Laxmi makes decisions, but I decide whether they will be completed or no. She says, right now Saras has gone to LA.. as soon as he returns, he will say no the marriage. And after that, we won't have any relationship with that family.

India

Everyone rushes to the factory that's burning and Kumud's father is inside. Kumud wants to go inside, but Saras holds her hand and doesn't let her go. She asks him to leave her hand.  Saras says, have some faith.. nothing will happen to him. Kumud asks, have faith on you? Let me go. Saras still doesn't let her go. He pulls her back and goes inside himself. Kumud is watching from a window now. She tries to go in, but this time her mother and sisters stop her. Saras somehow managers to take her father out from the fire.

Kumud's father is having trouble in breathing. They say they will have to take him to the doctor. Saras says they will take him to the home. Kumud sits on the bicycle and says, she will bring the doctor to their house. Saras and others bring her dad to the house. It's raining hard outside and Kumud is on bicycle searching for the doctor.

A lady asks Kumud's mother why they brought Kumud's dad home when Kumud said to take him to the doctor. Right then Saras brings his laptop and does live video chat with a doctor. Doctor guides Saras what to do. Kumud finally finds a hospital, but it's locked. She doesn't know what to do.

Saras tells everyone that he just talked with their family doctor in Dubai. He asks Kumud's mother when he can do the treatment. Kumud's mother doesn't answer.

Pre Cap
In the morning, Saras is outside. Kumud comes to him. Saras says, I knew that you would come.

Hi All,
Thursday already..😆So I am back with thursday written update.
But, this time it's special as Today's my birthday..😳😆
Yeah, My birthday..Wondering how old am I??
Getting old..I am 19 years..😆

Anyways, Do enjoy the update.
Until Next Thursday
Toddles All SaraswatiChandra-ians

Regards
-Amanda-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have choose to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITE, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.
Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update and wish you a very happy birthday :) Edited by hazel16 - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for the lovely Written Update sweetie 🤗
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Thanks amanda for such a quick update :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
A Very Happy Birthday to you Amanda 🤗 May all your wishes and dreams come true hun !! 🤗 Thank you so much for taking your time to write the written update dear! ðŸ˜³ It looks fab <3

happy birthday mickey and minnie

happy birthday glitter balloons
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks ...and happy birthday ðŸ¤—
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Thanks birthday baby ðŸ¤—
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Sooo sooo much for the lovely update  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a blast!

🤗🥳

Edited by reeha...k - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks

Happy Birthday
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update! Happy birthday ðŸ˜ƒ