u are getting excited for...

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey my dear friends in upcoming epi. of ramayan for which scene , u all are getting extremely excited and eager...if i will express my views on it...then of-course i am so much excited for the meeting of ramji from his devotee..."lord hanuman"----a great rambhakt.

tell me fast your views too on this matter...i m waitingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The story is in more of an action mode now, ever since that battle with Khar & Dushan. Arrival of Lord Hanuman will surely step up the process, many interesting episodes to look forward to. The burning of Lanka by Lord Hanuman, for example, or the building of Ram Setu, & battle at Lanka was extremely fierce, as has been described in various texts. With latest technology to spice up the visuals, if done properly, the final battle should be fun to watch.

If I've to select just one incident from the remainder of the story as my favourite, then it's Shri Ram's meeting with Shabari.

However, my favourite part of Ramayan was, is & will forever remain, the incidents between the meeting at Pushp Vatika till the marriage of SitaRam.  πŸ˜Š

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
i am looking forward to

lakshman rekha scene..which we will get soon
i am waiting for this scene since the show began .. 

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice to see new topic on forum
thanks chahat

i like whole ramayan and each and every scene is my favorite

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
right now waiting for hanuman's entry in the show...😳