-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Gumshuda

"Chief! We'll fin..."

"Shut up Bittuji. I won't be at peace until she's in front of my eyes safe and sound. Now hurry up and get the car. We're going to the chawl."

"But Chief, she went missing here, then why wi..."

"JUST DO AS I SAY."

"Yes Chief!"

Bittuji ran away as fast as he could as RK continued to call out Madhu's name into the dark night. He turned in a circle and ran his hand through his hair in a frustrated motion.

"Madhu...where are you...I hope you're not in any sort of trouble..." he spoke to himself.

He began walking further down the road along side the jungle as he continued to call her name. As there was no response, the fear within him grew. He stood still and remembered back to Bittuji's words...You were in each other's arms. You brought her home yourself Chief. You said she's your wife and you'll take care of her...Then flashbacks of her ran through his mind. Her face when he had saved her from the guy, her face when he bent to pick up her bag...her face when he broke her heart...RK shuddered.

"RK, get it together, control yourself," he spoke to himself once more.

As RK attempted to clear his mind and come up with possibilities of where she could've gone, he saw the lights of a car. Bittuji came to a stop with the driver next to RK. RK gestured for the driver to get out.

"You can go back to the other car."

The driver nodded his head and RK took his place in the driver seat. Bittuji quickly sat back in the passenger side and RK sped off.

Moments later, RK's car came to a stop outside the chawl. He remembered each and every word he had said at the chawl the last time he had been there, when he had abandoned Madhu...when he had betrayed her. Bittuji stared at RK as he didn't get out of the car.

"Chief?"

RK shook out of his deep thoughts and looked towards Bittuji. Without a response, he quickly stepped out of the car and ran towards Padmini's place as all the chawl member's eyes followed him. RK ran into Padmini's home as he noticed the doors open.

"Trishna is that you? Did yo..."

Padmini trailed off as she saw RK standing in the door. Radha got off the bed to see who was at the door and shock struck RK's face as he realized Radha was there.

Does that mean she's not here either? RK thought to himself.

"Madhu? MADHU?"

He decided to try calling for her anyways; he looked around the chawl and avoided making eye contact with Padmini. That was until she grabbed his collar and shook him.

"What'd you do to her? WHAT'D YOU DO TO HER? WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER? I KNOW YOU HAVE A HAND BEHIND THIS!"

"Padminiji..." Radha placed a hand on her shoulder.

"No Radhaji! I know your son did something. It's his fault. IT'S HIS FAULT SHE'S MISSING. If I find out that ANYTHING happened to her then..."

"Then you won't leave me, I know. Is Madhu here?"

Padmini laughed sarcastically and let him go as a confused expression crossed his face.

"See, I knew it. You did this. That's why you're putting up this act now. All you do is ACT. TELL ME WHERE SHE IS."

"I DIDN'T DO A DAMN THING TO HER."

"DON'T LIE TO ME."

"Why would I hurt her?! WHY?! I LO..."

RK trailed off as the words he had always dreaded almost reached his lips. Sudden shock struck him as his unconscious feelings surfaced. A sudden realization arose within him and the room fell silent. Bittuji and Radha exchanged a glance as Padmini stood staring at RK silently. RK grew confused with himself and then noticed Padmini approaching him again. He felt it was best if he attempted to comfort her.

"I promise I'll find M..."

She didn't let him finish as a slap from her cut him mid-sentence. Radha put a hand to her mouth in shock as Bittuji's eyes widened. Trishna rushed into the home and was about to call for Padmini until she saw RK standing in front of Padmini with his face turned to the right. RK slowly raised his hand and touched the side of his face, which burned from her slap. A furious look crossed his face and he turned to stare at Padmini who stood her ground with an angered mother's eyes. Just as RK was about to speak, his eyes fell on Madhu's picture. He looked at the picture and then back towards Padmini. He figured finding Madhu was his first priority, so he turned his attention to his mother; completely ignoring the slap to everyone's surprise.

"Ma, did she call or message or anything?"

"No."

RK turned around to see Trishna standing in the doorway with a disgusted look on her face. As though seeing his face made her feel uneasy. She walked in and towards her mother who stood still as a statue.

"We filed a report Rishu."

RK turned to look at his mother again.

"You wh..."

He trailed off as he heard the sound of sirens down below. It's our last hope. He thought to himself and ran out of Padmini's place. Everyone followed RK as he rushed down the stairs and towards the inspector.

"Any news?"

"Not yet."

"I don't care how you do it, but just find Madhu safe and sound."

"We're trying!"

"Clearly you're not trying hard enough! Get everyone, EVERY police officer you have and get searching...NOW!"

"Yes sir."

The inspector turned towards his people and informed them to gather all the police officers. Then he turned his attention back towards RK.

"Where was she seen last?"

"At the outdoor shoot."

"With whom was she last?"

"With Di..."

RK raised his hand to cut off Bittuji.

"Forget the questions. GO FIND HER! I want my Madhu back at any cost."

"Yes sir."

The inspector turned to leave as everyone's eyes widened at RK's words. My Madhu. The words rang through RK's ears and he wiped away at the sweat which had formed on his forehead from frustration. What's wrong with you RK?! Get it together! RK thought to himself. He turned to look at Bittuji, Radha, Padmini, and Trishna and saw their expressions. He quickly looked away with an angered expression.

"BITTUJI."

"Y...Yes Chief?"

"You stay here and wait for a phonecall. I'm going to search the jungle."

"But Rishu?! It's dang..."

"I'll be fine ma. I'm going to find her."

RK shot a glance towards Padmini who was in tears but seemed to express a bit of hope still. Then he turned and got into the car. He sped back towards where he had come from. The jungle.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xd9nF2sfwQ[/YOUTUBE]

(I was reminded of this song ahaha. Gumshuda from Chalte Chalte! LOL it'd be funny if RK dances to this with all of his and Madhu's family members...I know...it won't happen, but imagining it is funny! Anyways, this OS is to make up for the terrible OS I wrote hours ago, lol it was like two lines long!)

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yayy!! Me first!! :)
Sorry i commented late coz i went thru it just nw!
Superb OS.. Loved it! <3Edited by shanaya123 - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely OS Pritt. πŸ˜›
...Seema... thumbnail
awesome.welldone pritt great job.πŸ‘πŸΌ
rita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thx Pritt for writing dis,,,,,i was missing ur OS
-.-Mariam-.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome OS as always PRITT.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But u forgot to send me PM.😭😭😭😭
Anyways its good to see u again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DEKHNE MEIN HAI HASEEN REHTI HAI YAHI KAHI KHO GAYI,
HAAN KHO GAYI
VO PARI VO APSARA DILNASHEEN DILRUBA KHO GAYI HAAN KHO GAYI
DHUNDA SAARA JAHHAN LEKE APNA DIL AUR JAAN KYA  JAANE VO HAI KAHA 
GUMSUDA GUMSUDA GUMSUDA MERI MEHBOOBA

Awesome OS.

Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 11 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os!!
i am imagining paddo dancing to this song🀣
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Khushi2187

Awesome OS as always PRITT.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But u forgot to send me PM.😭😭😭😭
Anyways its good to see u again.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! 

I actually didn't get the time to send out PMs to anyone, sorry! 
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it pritt!
i hope madhu runs straight into rk's arms in front of everyone when she comes back...rk shud be the 1st to recieve her
and everyone shud get to see this scene..if  possible the crew  of that movie too