kinshuk wants to work with priya wal

Posted: 11 years ago
found this article so sharing it here πŸ˜ƒ

Having decided to soar up the temperatures a little more, we passed on the hat to a few male TV actors and asked them about the TV actress they would like to work with on television in the days to come.

Let's see the names that tossed up…

Kinshuk Mahajan:
Talk about TV actresses, I think it should be Priya Wal; she was superb in Remix. I also like Saraa Khan who was last seen in Star One' Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein; I think she is very graceful and talented.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kinshuk kon woh bidaai wala, wel simi would be happy to know. she likes Kinshuk.. its really good that he saw her in Remix and that's why he wants to works with her unlike Karan Singh Grover. He liked her in Pkyek as misha...

Originally posted by: AY_RHr4eVer

Kinshuk kon woh bidaai wala, wel simi would be happy to know. she likes Kinshuk.. its really good that he saw her in Remix and that's why he wants to works with her unlike Karan Singh Grover. He liked her in Pkyek as misha...

hmm he is that bidaai guy
he is cute naa i like him  😳
oh yes there was one article mentioning karan singh grover's fav actress is priya but i think he must have seen her in remix too πŸ˜‰

AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye kya hoa me newbie kese hogai? πŸ˜•
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😎 Haven't seen much of him so don't know but yup...Priya was SUPERB in Remix😎 Anvesha Banerjee Ray is till date the BEST female character on Indian Television!😎
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ambar you are too muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wel yeah i liked him during Bidaai when his and Raghni's track is on, but thats not mean i love him yet.. wel yeah he is still look cute, if they really came together i will enjoy..
Priya is talented so everyone want to work with her, thats good.. Priya wal Fighting...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Riya_16 thumbnail
thanks for the articleπŸ€—. Priya is undoubtedly one of the most talented actresses we have in our industry... FOR ME SHE IS THE BEST.
Well never saw bidaai...usually not into such daily soaps...but have seen Kinshuk accidentally on one of the shows maybe. It''s great to know that he wants to work with PriyaπŸ˜ƒ
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww, how cute!! kinshuk is a good friend of sanaya and mohit πŸ˜³ .. infact one of their best friends really.. I am getting the strange feeling yet again about both my worlds merging together