Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Amit looks alright to me, I felt Pavitra slightly overreacted about the English comment, he was only correcting her. What's wrong in that?
LeadNitrate thumbnail

There is a time and place for everything. You don't go and correct someone's grammar when they are distressed and also he was not correcting, he was mocking her english. I find it wannabeish and snobby.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i think Payal is quite nice! she's grown up since BB2 whereas Sambavna is stuck in the past! Payal even gave Sam a 7... same as Aryan and Amit gave her 8! so I think she's fair.

Aryan and Amit are alright!

Hey Nitu I agree, I actually like Payal now and she is better than sam.
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

^yes i know what ur thinking...he doesn't look like a daddy at allπŸ˜›

Yep I am thinkkng he is a hot daddy πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Mahek_No1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannipartner

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#003300">There is a time and place for everything. You don't go and correct someone's grammar when they are distressed and also he was not correcting, he was mocking her english. I find it wannabeish and snobby.</font>

I agree I did not like that either, there are alot of people who get the grammer mixed up in english, I wouldn't even dream about correcting someone. Hats off to people who can speak even little english in India because their first language is not english unlike here in the UK I would say my first language is english coz we speak in english 95% of the time.

And yeah he was mocking her.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fan of amit since indian idol 1 days
Aryan is okayish

Originally posted by: tannipartner

There is a time and place for everything. You don't go and correct someone's grammar when they are distressed and also he was not correcting, he was mocking her english. I find it wannabeish and snobby.

this is a drama show so no celeb has gone clean. this is bound to happen.

judging the best would be their judgement of giving marks...

payal is such a scoundrel, appreciating people from front giving them low marks, noone expected to give her 4 to pavitra the way she was being nice to her. i hope pavitra punches her face when ram kapoor declare the results.

amit and aryan both have been fair where judgement is concerned

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lolz...who watches them when we got Sambhavan/Payal/Pavitra ??? πŸ˜†