Swaron OS: Shawty's Like a Melody in My Head...

8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Swaron OS: Shawty's Like a Melody in My Head'

"Can I drop you home?" a cautious voice came out behind Sharon. She turned to look at the owner of the voice even though she knew it was none other than Swayam. Sharon turned to him and said "Well that's the least you can do as my boyfriend". Swayam flinched at the harsh tone. He rushed in front of her opening the passenger door of his car, while passing her an apologetic grin. Like before Sharon ignored him. After gently closing Sharon's door he rushed to the driver's side and got in. Before they knew it they were on their way home from the party. Sharon's thoughts again raced as she watched Swayam steer the car through the Mumbai streets, which were still busy at midnight.  The same thought kept popping in to her mind. How could he? How many days has it been since they talked? Sharon mentally began to count the days before realizing'Almost three days!!He doesn't have time to talk to her!!!! But he of course has time for Rey's party!!! And when she means talk she means on the phone'and that too just texting. After all this, he expects her to behave nicely with him; this made the Diva mentally chuckle at his naivet. While on one side of the car, Sharon was mentally scolding Swayam, he was wiping his sweaty palm on his pants. The only thought going through his mind was: oh my god Sharon's going to kill me'any moment now she is going to blow up'.but I'm going to take it like a man'mostly because I deserve it'get it over with already just start yelling'its better than the silent treatment. To make the ride less awkward Swayam turned on the radio and stopped on a music station.  He kept his eyes on the road and the radio, but never dared to look at Sharon. This was only aggravating Sharon even more. Can't he just look at me'it's his fault' so why isn't he apologizing? She glared at him while he messed with the radio, subconsciously looking for the right station. Even though the radio was on, they both ignored it. They sat silently, lost in their own little worlds that surrounded each other and let the music fill the physical emptiness. Sharon came back to reality as her phone buzzed in her hand. Her eyes slowly drifted to the screen not even paying attention to the content on it. Her eyes instantly shot back up as the car jerked forward to an abrupt stop. Swayam slammed his hand on the horn muttering insults silently to the driver in front of him. He rolled down his window to continue the line of insults to the driver as he came out of his car, but before he could continue a police officer showed up at his window." There is a jam ahead... either wait till it clears or find another way", the police officer said in gruff voice before leaving Swayam hanging with unanswered questions. Sharon realized the situation and decided that she couldn't handle being in the same car as Swayam anymore. "Look Swayam, we obviously aren't going anywhere so'.I'll just find another way home", she said as she picked up her purse moved to open the door. Just as she was about to open the door she heard the music go louder and Shreya Ghoshal's voice rang out in her ears,"'abhi abhi toh aye ho' bahar banke chaye ho' hawa zara mehek toh le' yeh dil zara behek toh leh' yeh sham dahl to le zara'yeh sham dahl toh leh zara' yeh dil sambhal toh leh zara' mein tori der jee toh loon' nashe ki ghunt pee toh loon'. nashe ki ghunt pee toh loon'abhi toh kuch kaha nahi abhi toh kuch suna nahi'bura na mano bat ka yeh pyar hai gila nahi'". Sharon looked back to find Swayam holding his ears with a cute little pout playing on his lips. Sharon saw his expression and couldn't stop the small grin that spread across her flips, but she hid it again in an instant. She made herself comfortable in the car again, but instead of looking at Swayam she looked out the window. She knew this was going to the longest ride home, but she might just enjoy it'maybe a little'maybe a lot'"Don't worry, I know another way around, but it's kind of long", Swayam simply replied to her gesture. They slowly pulled away from the traffic and soon they were on their way. Swayam again began fiddling with the radio before stopping on another music station. And again Sharon heard the music volume rise,''.you cast a spell on me... spell on me'you hit me like the sky fell on me'fell on me'and I decided you look well on me'well on me'so let's go somewhere no one else can see'.you and me'turn the lights out now.. now I'll take you by the hand'hand you another drink'drink it if you can'can you spend a little time'time is slippin' away'away from us so stay'stay with me I can make'.make you glad you came'.the sun goes down'the stars come out'and all that counts is here and now'my universe will never be the same'I'm glad you came'I'm glad you came'". During the song, Swayam began lip syncing to the lyrics and even grabbed Sharon's hand. All his strange actions were amusing her, but she wasn't going to melt so easily...well not all the way'She pulled her hand out of his grip while giving him a glare. Seeing this, Swayam's confidence went down again. Dammit!!!I thought the song thing would work'.crap'well this is Sharon and she is in Diva mode so'I'm just going to have to work harder' The search for another song began again and final this got on Sharon's nerve, "Just pick one station and stay on it!!" She slapped his hand away from the radio. Instantly a Justin Bieber song began playing, and Swayam expression changed from surprise (at Sharon's reaction) to disgust (at the singer). "Oooh, I love this song", Sharon squealed and she quickly raised the volume. Swayam grimaced at his torture and held in his comments only for Sharon. He watched Sharon move around in her seat as she sang along. He smiled at her fan girl behavior. Then as soon as the singing was about to change to rapping Swayam pulled up the volume a little more only to get another glare from Sharon. "'.I don't know if this makes sense but'your my hallelujah'give me a time and place I'll rendezvous it...I'll fly you to it'I'll beat you there'girl you know I got you'.us, trust, a couple of things I can't spell without you'now we on top of the world'cause that's just how we do'used to tell me sky's the limit'now the sky's our point of view'.now we steppin' out like woah'camera's point and shoot' Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you'You'. you the one that I argue with, I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with'But the grass ain't always greener on the other side'It's green where you water it'.So I know we got issues baby true' true' true'.But I'd rather work on this with you'.Than to go ahead and start with someone new'..As long as you love me'..As long as you love me'..We could be starving'.. We could be homeless'.. We could be broke''As long as you love me'..I'll be your platinum'. I'll be your silver'.. I'll be your gold'." During the song Swayam was paying more attention to Sharon then the road in front of him. Due to which he had swerve around a man on the road. Sharon getting irritated lowered the volume and switched the song. "Oh come on Sharon I've been trying to woo you all night and all you have been doing is rejecting me", Swayam said in frustration. "Oh really!!!What did you expect Swayam that I would jump in to your arms at Rey's party? First of all you haven't talked, called, or texted me in three days! Forget seeing! I didn't even know you were going to be there! Me! Your girlfriend! And just because I'm your girlfriend you're taking me for granted now! I understand you're a business man and have a lot of work, but what happened to all the promises you made me after college? That you would always find time for me and that you would talk to me every day even if it's a simple text!? Do you even realize how long these three days have been for me!? Three days have been more like three ages! I'm not asking for a lot! Just a simple call or a text! You don't even have to say I Love You just a simple Hi would suffice!" Sharon took a deep breath and felt the tears slip down her face as they made a way out of her eyes. Swayam stared at her with a blank expression for a few seconds before he opened the door of his car and walked out leaving a stunned and teary eyed Sharon behind. Sharon turned around as her door opened a few seconds later and she was pulled out of the car. Swayam pulled Sharon into his arms and held her until he felt her breathing normally. He came near her ear and said," Sharon I wouldn't break any of those promises if I had a choice. You and I both knew when I took up this career path that at the beginning that I would have to work a lot and prove myself. You know I'm doing all this for you right? For us? This is all for our future'And you know Sharon I love you right? Even if I don't talk to you for one day it doesn't mean I have forgotten you'I can't forget you Sharon'because I love you and you are my life'These three days have not been easy for me either' You can call me selfish but'my day is incomplete without seeing, hearing, or feeling you near me'.but I didn't have a choice I had to continue with my work even though I felt an emptiness in my heart'I know I haven't been giving you much time but believe me it's hurting me just as much as its hurting you." He broke the hug and cupped Sharon's face, "Just two more days and then I promise all my time will be yours'just you and me on a vacation'what do you say?" Sharon looked at him and smiled while replying, "I say yes." Sharon buried herself in his arms when Swayam said, "It's getting late'you should go to sleep." "Hmm'I know I should...but won't you drop me to the door?" "Not tonight Baby'I have to get going'I promise though, to call you as soon as I get home." "Okay bye", Sharon said as she slipped out of Swayam's arms, but was stopped from going from a strong grip on her wrist. "Umm' aren't you forgetting something?" Swayam looked at her mischievously. "Hmm'Nope not that I can remember", Sharon replied nonchalantly. "Hello what about my good night kiss?!"Swayam looked at her again with the mischievous glint sparkling in his eyes. "Uhh'remember you said you would call me later so our day is not over yet so you don't get a good night kiss." Sharon snatched her hand away from Swayam and started walking with full attitude. "That's on the phone!!! Aww come on Sharon!!!! Not fair!!"Swayam stamped his foot like a little kid as a little pout played on his lips. Sharon walked away laughing at her oh-so-cute boyfriend.

So How did you guys like it???I'm ready anything you throw at me so go ahead ...And do comment and like

Yours truely,

Lubna(8JSmileyFace8J)

Edited by 8JSmileyFace8J - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 A really cute OS. I liked the concept, pretty much new. (: Thanks for the PM.
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww! It was adorable! Seriously they can't get any cuter than this! :)
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
An absolutely amazing OS :D
Plz keep writing more!
Suni1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey it was a nice os
siren sharon nd majnu swayam
love it
cscs thumbnail
nice😊...luvd it..do write more..
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was really cute os
Keep writting more n pm me..:)
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Such a cute and adorable OS ...I was so expecting a kiss in the end😳

Lovelyyy work dear 😃

Plz pm me when u write more😊
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww it was cute...
Pls do write more..
Nyc os
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Lubna, this was just awsumly cute beyond words...I stumbled upon this OS but am glad I did, u caught the pulse of SwaRon so nicely here...beautifully and thoughtfully put together and this one is so much kind of SwaRon copyright u know...it was a pleasure reading it...do write more😊