Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-VII

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Makdi Manav PhangirlsπŸ˜ƒ I is here

OMG OMG!!!! wow...Minimal Dialogues, about 20 bottles of Glycerine, 2 songs, 1 Rickshaw, 1 car and one bike= a great episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It was a highly emotional episode but since we had braced ourselves read me...I was just enjoying it.

😭) Chavanni and Spidey: Mohan...Oh Mohan *sighs* You said it!!!! I heard you...What did you say?? I heard you!!! Say it again!!! He tries the chin thing!!! πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ but she doesnt reciprocate😭 even after the barrage of questions and his extremely vulnerable state, Nanhi managed to wiggle herself out of the situation initially. But Now Mohan knows, the plethora of emotions that he experienced was incredible, shock, disbelief, happiness, confusion, HOPE and fear😭  and then she walks away from him...again😭 He wants to stop her, he is willing every fiber in his being to stop her, turn around and call him spiderman again...the agony of not knowing and the fear of knowing is warring within him...he wants to do something, anything but all he is able to do is shed tears 😭 he is just rooted to the spot, unable to move, and the waves of pain, hurt, guilt, Hope and despair are washing over him.😭😭😭

Navika on the otherhand is having an introspection about her own behavior. despite her best efforts she always, always looses in front of this man...Not from him she looses to her own heart. Her heart just cannot  seem to control itself when it comes to Spiderman. She rages against herself, but all in vain, she can lie to everyone but not to herself. She can win from everyone but not from herself 😭 the guilt, the pain and Anger...its overwhelming her and she wants to run. Thats exactly what she does, she runs, and even accepts Beera's help.😲

The Flash Backs Killed it 😭😭😭😭 Oh Little Nanhi ❀️😭

KKK was again fantastic, eyes, body language and the Hair were mind blowing. πŸ‘
JS...was very good in parts of the scene...her crying by the truck...what happened there?? apart from that she was perfect.⭐️

😭😭) Megha In The Rickshaw: Megha' s eyes...the wonder and love for RJ In them πŸ‘ I have no words...she seemed like she was in a Haze of Love ❀️ she couldnt quiet believe that the love she had experienced for RJ and what got in return could be possible😳 Her eyes tear up remembering RJ's happiness and the hug...as if for the first time in years she is able to breathe without a burden on her heart...Incredible expressions from AS πŸ‘

😭😭😭) Hit and Miss: Meera...*yawns, Takes a NapπŸ₯±, and then wakes up*

😭😭😭😭) Mohan-RJ-Guru Telephone Pyar: *sigh* The Voice...Oh the Voice...as soon as Mohan picks up the phone, his voice sounds feeble and thin and faraway. It was a perfect voice moment!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️ then his voice gets stronger and he is lulled into a false sense of security, with RJ's joyous chirping. But his thoughts are still circling like sharks in his head and they spill over in his conversation. He himself is shocked at what he said to her and tries to play nonchalant about it.
Guru, on the otherhand seemed like his old self. He still wants to go back, but he is not as vehment about leaving as he was before. Poor guys expression when Nanhi was mentioned was like he got sucker punchedπŸ˜†

Boo YAAHHH!!!! I so Called RJ not wanting to Leave after finding her Yashoda Mom 😎 * happy dance*

😭😭😭😭😭) Beera-Navika and the Talks of the Makdi Manav πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
N=😭😑 I will Rip Papers!!!!!
B=πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž I wanna have your babiesss😳
N=Piss off Smelliness!!!😑😭
B= I know your secret πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† you been eating neem soap for the pretty is-smell haina? haina??
N=😑😑
B= Something about Makdi Man, and Conspiracy theories πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž
N=😑😭 *takes a Nap* 😭😑
B= Can I have Makdi Man's autograph?? Can you tell me which Phone booth he changes in??πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
N= I CRY 😭 so Shut It!!!
B= I have my own Rumaal 😎
N= is it clean??
B= of course, I spitted on it and Polished it myself...Take Take πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
N=😑😭 *bathroom break* *need to replenish glycerine* πŸ₯±
B= *dustbin diving just to impress his Hair-o wali Laila* πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

🀣🀣🀣

Precap: Mohan and Lill Nanhi *sigh* 😭...You people are making my heart HURT!!!! stop with the glycerine ki bottles y'all. 😭😭😭

In conclusion, an amazing episode with excellent performances and wonder of all wonders the main players didnt have that many dialogues. I loved the running theme of not really saying alot but saying everything nonetheless πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S. Yea couldnt really make fun of anything...so yea 😳

Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb as always! Todays episode was just classic. Not much one can add - everything about it was superb, and you're right, not much you can joke about in today's episode. Loved your analysis though. Bang on as always!
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajkona

Superb as always! Todays episode was just classic. Not much one can add - everything about it was superb, and you're right, not much you can joke about in today's episode. Loved your analysis though. Bang on as always!

Thank you Rajkona 😳😳 The episode was very good!!! I hope we keep getting such great episodes in the coming days😊
UserId thumbnail
nice post.

Epi was good
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excellent analysis 
Great post
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Meera, gracias por el siete!!  Never mind my so so espanyol, but anyways... fantastico!!πŸ‘ Great spin on a great epi today. Kunal outdid himself, if that's even possible and I think the supporting cast πŸ˜‰ held  their own as well.  Less words ,more emotion...so true today! 

I kinda pity JS, she's trying to make her mark in this role but she's up against such  a formidable character, who's not even on the cast anymore,Little Nanhi, and she can never win that battle in the hearts and minds of the NBT faithful .   That magic between those two characters ,MN, can never be recreated nor forgotten, and  Navika's present negative treatment re Mohan unfortunately doesn't help to soften the blow!  She has too tiny shoes to fill, and can't succeed.She'll  have to carve her own way through this role, its not easy but I wish her well! πŸ˜‰

The logo / mascot of NBT seems to be the ubiquitous hand kerchief! πŸ˜‰

Whether tending or mending,torn or tied,  washed or ironed, clean or...oh well! It's certainly making the rounds! πŸ˜‰
Sometimes I wonder if it's not the same darn hanky miraculously changing colors and patterns , never mind uses to suit the occasion! πŸ˜† Role of the rumaal , should be included in the cast credits! 

Looking forward to some lighter moments in the coming days, including the new tenant at the Vyas household!  Should be fun! πŸ‘πŸΌ

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meera, since the last two episodes, I'm not in a state to say anything like literally. I've been speechless, and I really am. πŸ˜³

Hats off to Kunal and JS. Loved both of them, though a lot bias for Kunal, of course. He was terrific and out of the world. JS supported him perfectly!!! I especially loved how Nanhi was looking away and stammering while denying of calling Mohan Spiderman. 

Regarding KKK, oh man this guy leaves me speechless every time!!!! What can I say when only this person, out of all my fav actors I had till now, makes me cry on the day before birthday by just being vulnerable on screen? And he's gonna continue doing so tomorrow as well!!! Just imagine, the precap was stuck in my mind that I had a face like this - πŸ˜­ - while going for birthday shopping!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Precap blew me away to a complete different world, and Ashnoor's presence is the cherry on the top!!! I know that Nanhi won't hug him back, but mark my words, she won't be able to resist being away from him for long since he, from now on, will be her Spiderman, not her boss!!!! 

@Leesie: I think that JS is slowly managing to win the hearts...She already won mine, and now I feel that NO ONE could have done justice to the elder version of Nanhi the way she's doing - be it her portrayal of Megha's daughter, who's innocent yet protective of her mom, or Mohan's Chawanni aka his daughter who's fierce and carefree just like him!!!! β­οΈ
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I always love your posts!
Agree with everything you said, yesterday gave me tears, esp the precap...
Btw... You made Navika-Beera's scene more howlarious πŸ˜†
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice nice post on such a emotionally powerfull episode. This episode was Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - words personified. Minimal words and terrific performance by Kunal, Jayashree, Sidhdarth and Akansha.

Kunal got to get a standing ovation and No one except Guru Datt's Pyaasa could ever make me cry like the way I cried yesterday night and carrying those feelings along even after 11 hours of the episode. You hv been consistantly out doing your best, which is The Best this industry has offered in years. Wish you All the Best Kunal and Thanks a lot.

Akansha's silent but happy tears to have found the joy of a childs tight hug to Mom, after a long time, her appriciation for Rimjhim reciprocating similar feelings like hers, these expressions were brilliant, Thank you dear Akansha.

And Meera I love your nerdy take on Epis and the title is perfect. Hugs, you are a star writer.

Eagerly waiting for 5pm to watch the repeat on tv, after returning home from work. Nailbiting and worried about todays spiderman crying for a hug from his chawanni. Little Ashnoor ... baby you made it even more intense. You and Kunal together on screen is magical. Hugs to you little girl.

Thanks for reading this long comment. Meera I hope you don't find it intimidating.

- Swati.
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Meera
Lovely post and obviously not a day to make fun of it πŸ˜³
Funny conversation of Beera and Navi..πŸ˜‰ Was Beera trying to diffuse the tension or just instigating her for getting deeper secrets? I believe just to diffuse the tension he was rambling about "Makad-Maanav" πŸ˜†

Emotional and heart tugging at its best...usually i feel sort of words in emotional ones and today is one of those days πŸ˜† If kunal stole the show, Ashnoor presence made it more intense...😭
Ashnoor baby, those unshed tears in your eyes standing at office door ripped my heart...miss you and your spiderman team πŸ˜­  Eagerly awaiting for tomorrow episode...will keep kleenex full carton handy with myself otherwise my shawl and blanket will take the blow of my tears and nosy...πŸ˜† eeks !! 

@Swati
Oh, you mentioned Pyaasa .my one of the most favs movie and actor..Guru Dutt..still remember once I had drawn resemblance of Guru Dutt with KkK...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Wishing kunal keeps outdoing himself in future..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago