Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!😊😊😊
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pia.raha

i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!😊😊😊

exactly my point?😕
meraji thumbnail
I think d cvs jus want 2 show a bttr side of varun 4 a short tym.soon varun'l fed up askng acceptance frm sanju nd start behaving lyk angry young man who want sanju's lov @ any cost.
gal.angel thumbnail

<font size="3" color="#ff0033">i really cant get it,why r ella and vinnie or the rest of the gang are showng attitude,ella and vinnie has no r8 to boycott him,bcz they indeed were the reasn of his death,it was his luck dat saved him othrwse he was dead only!!!!! and he has all the r8 to revenge dat,and he didnt even complained to police or nethng,he jst showed them dat fear!!! ya sanju has a valid reasn to be angry on him,bt varun should be gvenn 2nd chnce by her bcoz ella was at mre fault than varun,if she can b frgven then why nt him!!! hpee sarun starts soon!!!!!!!!😊😊😊</font>

yaa completely agree wit u !!
Rain_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meraji

I think d cvs jus want 2 show a bttr side of varun 4 a short tym.soon varun'l fed up askng acceptance frm sanju nd start behaving lyk angry young man who want sanju's lov @ any cost.

AND THIS IS WHAT WE DONT WANT ... WE WANT VARUN TO STAY POSITIVE AND PAIRED WITH SANJU AT THE END ...
Rain_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaichil

there is no such rule here saying the othr fan base shud not participate in d bff post nd vaise thrs no other fanbase and different things we all r bffianz here

pls dnt make our forum a big mess like the d3 one we all r frnds here...and we love all d characters mayb our likingz r different...so stp creating this stupid divide line...

{ though i love varun nd wont mind evn if d cvs r giving sarun 4 us asd i belive both saanvi and saarun has its own charm}

Buddy , I'm not creating any divide , why would I do so , as if I hold personal grudge against anyone here . My point was -this topic is about Varun and all I wanted his fans to participate actively instead of attacks-counter attacks -explanations .  

And blue bit- if u go through ur words - u can get who is in militant approach. 
Rain_Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: radzzz123

hey don't create a mess in the forum...

we don't want any fights over here
its the bff forum
we all need to be friends

Supporting respective favourites is not "creating mess" . I didn't even bring comparisons or violent talks over here . I just said - I cant see my fav getting insulted . Then how have I create mess in this forum . 
Rain_Lover thumbnail

Ditto 
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M too from d3 forum.. Yea true.. I dint lik Shivam a bit there buh Yes M LIKING LAVIN AS MAC.. He's doin a good job n thus needs an appreciation !

Not goin against ur opinion bt jus statin my pov...

Sorry.. If I hurt u ! 😊
this is not FAN CLUB ok...this is a discussion forum..

VARUN sucks .. get it he S U C K S. 

am so happy that he is being insulted. the way he tortured the girls couldn't be accepted. and if sanju hadn't existed. he had defintely done harm to the other girls.

look at his hairstyle .. he is suffering from 440 volts everyday