BREAK UP OF YUVREEN BEFORE LEAP SURE

mousumighosh thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😭  AFTER SEEING TODAY'S EPISODE AND THE PRECAP I AM DAM'N SURE THEY WILL BE SEPARATED!!! I  THINK THIS TIME THEIR FIGHT'LL END WITH THEIR BREAK UP!  I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY YUVRAJ CAN'T UNDERSTAND SUVREEN'S POINT OF VIEW!!! I'M SURE ALISHA WILL UTILISE THIS GOLDEN CHANCE AND SEPARATE THEM.πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well looks like so...and this would happen probably because of disagreement between keeping their relationship private or not...i so not hope they don't separate though 
Kaushik.k.RC thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dnt knw why yuvraj wants to hide their relationshp frm both of their parents?? Pyar kiya to darna kya? And suvreen ne jese uv k hath ko kata i felt so sad,...wat d hell is going on between them. Was it 1 n half day relationshp?
shivinrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
alisha wll def utilize ds circumstances n brain wsh yuvi's head by provng suvi is wrng..uff...aftr tday's incidence also dey didnt hv ne hint on alisha's inentions..😑..ulta alisha ko cl kr k bol rhe hain we r njoyng..hadd hai..πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
yes.. me too. everything because of this Alisha..😑
Rude-dude thumbnail
But y are they showing suvreen so anxious all the time. I mean she has just got the guy she loves. Shouldn't she be on cloud nine where everything seems and feels nice. I can c that with yuvi's character but not much with suvreen. 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Rude-dude.. AgreeπŸ‘πŸΌ
mousumighosh thumbnail
SUVREEEN IS TENSED.AS U KNOW ,THERE WERE LOTS OF PROBLEM SUVREEN HAD TO FACE IN CASE OF ROAD TRIP.SO SHE IS NERVOUS IF THIS TIME SAME THINGS OCCURS HER FATHER WILL NOT DEFINITELY ACCEPT HER MERCY.SO HER TENSION CAN BE UNDERSTOOD..
AND YES..I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED 2 YVI??WHY HE JUST NOT AGREE TO REVEAL THEIR RELATIONSHIP TO THEIR PARENTS.AGAR ITNA HI DARR THA THEN HE MUST THINK BEFORE GOT ENGAGED WITH SUVI.😑
mousumighosh thumbnail
AND WHILE SUVREEN'S FATHER CALL ANNIE AND TOLD HER THAT ALISHA DENIED SUVREEN TO BE AT HER RESIDENCE I XPECTED ANNIE WOULD UNDERSTAND ALISHA'S EVIL INTENSIONS AND MADE SUVI REALISE THAT ALISHA IS A THREAT OF THEIR REALATION..BUT ALAS!!😲   I THINK,NONE HAS BRAIN ACCEPT ALISHA IN THIS SERIAL😑
mousumighosh thumbnail
BUT I'M AGREE THAT SUVREEN SHOULD NOT BITE YUVI'S HAND.THEY BOTH MAKE A MESS IN THEIR RELATION..