Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tnusredey

Wow! 8th thread! congrats! Any news guys?<div></div>

No news other than sanaya coming in masterchef and show will air on 25 th March
bikerider thumbnail
congo to all ðŸ¥³

@nishi sorry yaar could not even say hi previous time i thought i will say in new thread but then got into something else

@princess later for taking interview 😆

waiting for feel good and fresh forum
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congrates for 8th Thread🥳
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello dear...
congo for 8th thread🥳🥳
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Varun Kapoor New FB Post In His Official Fan Page

Frndz I will play the role of Supriya Pathak and Anang Desai's son In much awaited Modern Bahoo With Sanaya Irani. My role will be on the lines of Rakesh Roshan's role from Hrishikesh Mukherjee's hit film Khoobsurat since the concept of the show is loosely inspired from the Bollywood film.
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VIMAL89

Frndz I will play the role of Supriya Pathak and Anang Desai's son In much awaited Modern Bahoo With Sanaya Irani. My role will be on the lines of Rakesh Roshan's role from Hrishikesh Mukherjee's hit film Khoobsurat since the concept of the show is loosely inspired from the Bollywood film.

😲
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#ff0000">Varun Kapoor New FB Post In His Official Fan Page</font>

<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font size="3" face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#ff0000">Frndz I will play the role of Supriya Pathak and Anang Desai's son In much awaited Modern Bahoo With Sanaya Irani. My role will be on the lines of Rakesh Roshan's role from Hrishikesh Mukherjee's hit film Khoobsurat since the concept of the show is loosely inspired from the Bollywood film.</font>

I don't think that's his FB account.
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

aww~ how we gonna know that from him or from his fans??
please SBS we badly want an official report...
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

hehe considering his role if it is based on the rakesh roshan role is gonna be so insignificant he seems to be pretty happy..😳
lol i am sure the guy must be delirious to have landed the role of the leading man of THE Sanaya Irani!! She is a prize catch as far as any actor goes!! any1 would be lucky to be cast opposite her at this stage of her career!! she is soaring high!

I know being a girl i would be!! ðŸ˜†

considering this is his own FB account that is😆