Party Time!!! :P <3

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Toh lagta hai everyone has come to know here as well :P I posted the article in on the Facebook SBS Vaale page the day the article came out but *holds ears* I forgot to come to forum as I was on my phone <3

I'm super excited and very happy that the fruit of our petitions and requests has finally paid off and that the producers are looking into a second season--kisi ki nazar na lag jaye humaare SBS pe <3

As far as I know, it seems to me like the idea that was pitched of having a second season might have gotten a positive response from the channel as Vipul ji seems to only be trying to decide whether to pick it up from where it was left off or start with a new storyline :)

I personally would love to see a fresh story but it would also be great to have it pick up where it left off so we could see  more of TejYa's progression through marriage...then again starting afresh would bring in a new crowd too, I feel so people wouldn't feel like they missed out on a lot from not having seen the first season.  Let's see what they decide to do--can' wait to see my Chaturvedi family rock the show once again. 

As of now, I'm excited to see what Optimystix does with Modern Bahu, which also features our Srman Jain (Prachin), Anjali Mukhi (Sudha), and Arvind Vaidya (Dadaji) :) Wishing them the best of luck for the launch of the show in two weeks <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaay Tejy!!!!! Party ðŸ¥³ I hope it's true!! The article that just came out says he's looking into a season two with the same actors!!! I remember when the earlier article came out about a show coming out with aish that was similar to sbs, but it wouldnt have ravi because he didnt relate to any of the characters, I was a bit disappointed, and then news on Sanaya being the lead for modern bahu ( a show apparently similar to sbs) came out and more disappointment. But this article just made my day! I'm assuming modern bahu wont be based off sbs, rather to get ejYa together again they'll prolly do something more closely follwing the lines of SBS so we get SBS Ravi and Aish!
Edited by Rahma11 - 11 years ago
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in ecstasy after hearing the news! :D

But the only thing that I bothers me is that how are they going to get the SBS cast when most of them are occupied with other shows. Bade Bhaiyya is in Sanskaar. Ved Bhaiyya is going to be in the upcoming Zee TV show. Daddaji, Lalitji, Sudha and Pracheen are going to be in Modern Bahu. Hmm. Let's see what happens.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Modern Bahu too :)