Chap 3 : pg6
        Chap 4 : pg8 
        Chap 5 : pg9
        Chap 6 : pg12
        Chap 7 : pg15
        Chap 8 : pg17 
        Chap 9 : pg19
Chapter 1
Seven day had passed but  there was no news of Pia. Arnab and Madhu had filed a case at that night only when Pia was lost. Madhu had fallen sick. Her frndz were also very worried,  even Misha had tears in her eyes. Unexpectedly T was also sad. Abhay had gone totally crazy he seached everywhere but there was no sign of his Pia, and he held himself responsible for this. Abhay ran to all the parts of the jungle, not leaving out a corner also, he had also asked some members of the warewolf clan and they helped him, but there was no clue of Pia!
Late night, Raichand Mansion
Haseena was sitting by the side of fireplace, talking to Madhu trying to calm her down. Abhay was yelling at police over phone for not doing their work seriously. Abhay kept the phone down and buried his head on his hands. Haseena came to him.
Haseena: Abhay it was not ur fault!
Abhay: it is my fault! I behaved so rudely with her and 'no mom..she is in some kind of problem I can feel it !

Just then the door opened and Chand came in. 
Chand:uss ladki ki koi news mili?
Haseena nodded her head in no. 
Chand: ah! Poor girl must be in deep shit!
Abhay( looking up): she will be fine dad! U don't have to get involve in it! 
Chand walked away in anger and Abhay saw something shining on his shoe. Abhay went there and saw it closely it was a pendant he picked it up to see it closely. It was the same diamond pendant that Abhay had gifted Pia for her birthday.

Abhay: ye! Dad ke shoes mei kaise aya? Yeh toh Pia ka pendant hai!
Iska matlab dad did something to Pia?... No this can't be true! But what about this pendant!

In the woods
Misha was sitting on a rock holding a picture of her and Pia, she had tears in her eyes. Jeh: Pia is so lucky uske pas aisi friend hai. Misha turned around and saw him. Misha: ya! But tum unlucky ho jaoge agar tumne kisiko kaha that I am crying. Jeh (laughing): kyon rona koi gunha hai kya? Misha: dude! I have an image and rona Pia ko suit karta hai, bohat soft types hai na! and I am total strong! Jeh: hmm samjha! Don't worry she will be fine uske pas itne logo ka pyarr jo hai. Misha: ya! Especially Abhay, dekha sadu Raichand ka face ekdam utar gaya hai.
Jeh: ha! Abhay ki akhon mei dard saaf nazar aa raha hai, he really loves her. Misha: I hope who dono mil jaye, they r just made for each other!
Jeh: Pia uske bagair nahi rahsakti and Abhay ka vi same case hai.
Misha: dude! Tum yeh sab bol rahe ho? Tum toh Pia pe line marte the? Jeh (smiling): ha marta tha! Lekin ab mujhe pata chal gaya ke uss chez ke peeche bhagne ka koi matlab nahi jo already kisi aur ka hai.
Misha: gud! Dude mujhe bohat darr lag raha hai, Pia safe toh higi na?
Jeh helds her hand and gives her a reassuring smile!

Hill view road
Abhay was driving his car with lots of thoughts running into his mind just then someone came infront of his car. Abhay stopped the car and was surprised to see Jeh's dad there who was the leader of warewolf clan.
Mr.Khurana: Mujhe tumse kuch zaruri baat karni hai.It's about Pia.
Abhay: please come inside.
He came inside the car , Abhay: so u know ke Pia kaha hai?
Mr. Khurana : nahi but I know kisni usko kidnap kia hai.
Abhay: kaun hai woh?
Mr. Khurana : Chand! H a tumhare dad! Jo tumhe sirf issliye apne pass rakh rahe hai so that he can get all ur powers!
Abhay: what powers?
Mr . Khurana : dekho  jo mai bol raha hu, shayad tumhe jhoot lage but it's true mai ab tak isliye chup tha coz I thought u killed my family but ab mujhe pata chala that Chand ne tumse yeh sab karvaya tha, u were hypnotised at that time isliye tumhe thik se kuch yad vi nahi hai so mujhe tumse koi dushmani nahi hai. 

Abhay: I am really sorry 
Mr. Khurana : I can understand. U know u the most special vampire coz when u were converted at that time seven stars were in the same line and tomorrow after 200 years the history is going to repeat itself. That seven stars will be on the same line by tomorrow midnight yes, at ur birthday! And u will be blessed by the extreme powers that anyone could have ever gained u will be the most powerful creature on earth! And ur dad knew all these. And Pia ! she is the daughter of a fairy uske ring mei jo power hai, that combined with ur powers can make him the most powerful + immortal. Uske liye he has kidnapped Pia and kal midnight se pehle tumhe vi behosh karke le jayega. 

Abhay: mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha! Dad kaise karsakte hai yeh sab?
Mr. Khurana: don't get emotional just save us! Yes only u can do it and u only have 24 hours for that!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ScaryAngel - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for the new thread..Awaiting an update..
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congr88ttt...waiting for update dear😊
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congo for Book-2 .Party time.
🥳
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on book 2
this chand is purely evil. but i m glad the werewolves r helping abhay. hope abhay finds pia in time 
Edited by ..dishu.. - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Hey ridwana congratz 4 buk 2
ScaryAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You!!!!!!!!! Eveyone for ur well wishes👏 and chapter 1 of Book 2 is updated ! Hope u will like it. 
P.S: update ke liye no peecha parna🤢, and no dhamki vare pms 😛
trishnawaliya thumbnail
hey ridz tune mujhe pm kyo nahi kiya m tujhse naraz hu... par thik hai na to mein tera gussa story par ky nikalu... u knw its nice update so ab saru raichand ko pia ki fikar ho rahi hai phele to kase use reject kar diya... and its gud dat khurana knw d truth and jeh ko bhi akal aa gayi... par chand, he is so evil i hate him wo apne bete ke saath asa kar raha hai...
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
lovely but u forget pm me😭😭plzzz nxt update pm me dear😊
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
congr88ttt...waiting for update dear😊 
chand mama khalnayak hai😲😕