Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monathapa12 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww...😊 love the part afta buyin rings for each other...<3 starting to have a bit of romance soo cute...😉 lukin forward for ur new update...😃

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!! dis update is realy amazng 👏
gd job 👍🏼
Ahem ahem...
Pls updt... 😔
vidya.G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 13: THE PRINCESS CONTRACT!

Knock Knock..

Suvi:"Come in"
Rehan:"Hey Suvi."
Suvi:"Hi bro..you need something?"
Rehan:"I just came over to have a nice conversation with my lil sister."
Suvi:"Okay, come come, sit sit." she smiled and patted the space on the bed next to her. "What you want to talk about?"
Rehan:"About your wedding."
Suvi:"What about it? Is there a problem?"
Rehan:"Look" he sighed. "I know all along you've been a smart woman. And I know you wouldn't do anything stupid."
Suvi:"Define stupid."
Rehan:"Marrying someone you hate so much." he replied. "It's so.. Not you."
Suvi:"Bhai, the only way you can understand how I feel, is if you were me..Bhai..I saw something different in him..and that is the reason I agree to marry him...simple"Suvreen lied to hide the truth about her one year contract...
Rehan: "What do u mean by simple?what if he's using this chance to try and hurt you? Or embarrass you and our family?"
Suvreen just smiled at Rehan
Rehan: "Okay then...i guess u have made up ur mind"
Rehan left the room...

Suvi picked up her mother's dairy that was left behind after her mother died.
"Mumma, I'm getting married, maybe without the love.. But everything is going to be okay."

YUVRAJ OFFICE

"Yuvi!" a girl's voice shouted behind him. "Yuvraj!"
He turned around and saw Rhea running to him. "Why didn't you tell me you were getting married?!" she asked. "And to Suvreen Guggal?!"

Yuvi:"I am getting married."
Rhea:"But I thought you hated her."
Yuvi:"I do." he smirked. "That's why I'm marrying her."
Rhea:"I don't get it."
Yuvi:"If she's my wife, she has to listen to me. And you think I'd give up the opportunity to gain control over her?"
Rhea:"So, you want to marry her just to play around with her?"
Yuvi:"I have to respect her a little right? After all she's an angel to the public eye."

After A Few days

What's this?" Yuvi asked looking straight into Suvi's face as she placed a sheet of paper down on his desk.

A few days after Suvi had her conversation with Rehan, she thought about it. What happens if during the one year, he wants to embarrass her and have no respect for her in the public eye? How is she going to explain it to her parents?

Suvi:"You have your contract, and I have mine. Now if you will, Sign it."

He picked up the sheet of paper, stare at Suvi and read it aloud.
"In the next 365 days after the wedding, I Yuvraj Singh has no right to disrespect  Suvreen in anyway including: Have affairs with other ladies during the marriage. Yuvraj Singh cannot make Suvreen feel embarrassed to a point where she cannot face her parents. If at any point Suvreen feels as if she can't face her parents or the public eye this marriage will automatically be over and Yuvraj Singh will not have the right to claim back the land."

Yuvi:"If you are afraid that I'll cheat on you, Just say so" he smiled.

Suvi:"It's not that..You can have affairs with whomever and whenever you want, just not during our marriage, because I don't want to have to explain to my parents on why two people who hate each other so much have to marry each other." she stated and leaned in close to his desk. "I know boys like you Yuvraj Singh. If you ever have a chance to make my life a living hell, you'd do it in a heartbeat."

Yuvi grabbed his pen and signed the papers, he flipped over the page and handed it back to her. "I like the way you think sweetheart."
Suvi took the paper from him and let out a grin. "it's a shame that I couldn't say the same for you SWEETHEART." with that said, she left his office and Yuvi just sat there and laughed.

"Unbelievable." he uttered. "One day she's crying on my shoulders and hugging me, then another day she just comes in and demands me to do things.." he complained. "and I'm the one that's crazy?!"

The next day, As usual Suvreen went to the cafe when..

"BOO!" voices was heard from the shop.

Suvi:"NARO! MANNU!" She shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! KILL ME?!"
Naro:"Course not you sexy thing." Naro winked. "Aren't you supposed to say'."
Annie:"OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE BACK!" Annie cheered. "YAY!"
Mannu:"Something like that" laughing.
Zorro:"What are you guys doing back so early?"
Naro:"We saw the paper saying that Suvreen and Yuvraj are getting married. What happened?"
Rathi:"I'm going to go clean now." Rathi made his way to the back.
Suvi:"it's a long story. tell you when I get the chance."
Mannu:"We've been gone a little over a week and all this happened?" Mannu complained. "So when is the wedding?"
Suvi:"In three weeks."
Naro:"Three weeks?! Why so fast?!"
Mannu:"Suvreen..you are not pregnant are you?"
Suvi:"Shut up!" she playfully smacked them. "If I was pregnant, I'd jump off a cliff."
Mannu:"So then tell us what's up?"

"I'm going to help Rathi clean up." Annie interrupted and followed Rathi into the back.

"Okay, this is how it happened'.." While Suvi was busy explaining things to the newlyweds couple. Annie walked over to Rathi to see how he was doing.

ANNIE'S POV

Annie:"Hey,"
Rathi:"Hey."rathi weakly replied
Annie:"I thought you went to go clean, why are you sitting in the storage room?"
Rathi:"Just, thinking stuff.?" he sat on one of the boxes with his knees to his chest. "What about you? What are you doing here?"
Annie:"Just thinking too I guess."
Rathi: "What are you thinking about?"

Annie sat with her back against Rathi's back. "How to help a loser friend with a broken heart." she responded. "You got any ideas?"
Rathi:"Is it a boy or a girl?"
Annie:"Does it matter?" she laid her head back and rested it on his shoulder. "just give me some ideas."
Rathi:"Well, you should tell them that.." he began thinking for a bit." Tell them that even if the person they like, don't have feelings for them. They should be happy for '"
Annie:"No, they won't listen to me, that advice is too nice." she argued. "Give me something that would shaken them up."
Rathi:"Then tell them that, if they don't stop being a loser and feeling sorry for themselves, you'll kick their ass until a smile appears on their face.".
Annie:"Are you sure that will work?" she asked. "Sounds kind of stupid."
Rathi:"Try it with your friend and see how it goes." he answered and then sigh.
Annie:"Okay," she waited for a bit before rocking herself back and forth. "Rathi.."
Rathi:"Hmm?"
Annie:"If you don't stop being a loser and feeling sorry for yourself! I'll kick your ass until a stupid smile appear on your face!!" she scolded.

He sat there in shock for a bit and began to form words in his mouth.
Rathi:"I'm that loser you were talking about?"
Annie:"mmhmm" she childishly nodded. "Now get up and get cleaning!"
Rathi:"As I remember correctly," he paused. "I'm your boss."
Annie:"GO!!!"
Rathi:"Yes Ma'am" he hurriedly answered and walked out of the room.

She shook her head and giggled at herself that is until'
"ANNIE!! GET TO WORK NOW!!" Rathi yelled.

Annie:"Coming boss!!"..

SUVREEN'S POV

Mannu:"So now you have to marry him?"
Naro:"I'm really sorry Suvreen, this shouldn't have involved you."
Suvi:"I should the one saying that, my problem with him shouldn't have involved you guys and  yes I'm going to marry him."
Naro:"So that's it? You are just going to agree with him like that?"
Suvi:"Are you forgetting who I am? SUVREEN GUGGAL baby!" she laughed. "Like I'm going to let him live the easy life."

RHEA POV

"ALISHA! I can't just let your brother marry Suvreen!" Rhea whined to Alisha after coming back from Yuvi's office. "What if he forgets about me? What am I suppose to do?"
Alisha:"Try to find someone that's better than Yuvi."
Rhea:"But I don't want to! I'm supposed to be the one married to Yuvi." Rhea started clinging onto Alisha's skirt begging her for help. "Please help me.. We're friends right?"
Alisha:"We are Rhea, but there's nothing I can do, the wedding is less than 2 weeks away." she apologized and left Rhea alone.
Rhea:"ALISHA!!" she screamed and stomp her feet to the ground.

End of chapter 13!:weee!!!!suvi call yuvi SWEETHEART for the first time(although its in sarcastic mode)...Love the kickass princess!...Love the Rannie bonding too :)

Edited by vidya.G - 11 years ago
res
unres wil take tym 😊
*editted*

🤗 Vidzie!!!
First again!! 🥳 😆

Amazing updt dear!!
juz LUVD RaNie's bonding...!!
N d way suvi called Yuvi swthrt ws sooo...

Thnx fr d beautiful n cute updt!! 🤗Edited by Aditi_4ver - 11 years ago
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really good one love the contract hahaha😛 update the next one soon...
ShivuNozzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the update, Mia! Really like how you are showing both yuvi and suvi as equals. Haha both made a contract for each other 😆 I love the way they are against each other but that underlying spark that's there. Can't wait to see how you progress the story in the next update. Your doings great job, the pace of the story is perfect, not too slow and not too fast :D
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow mia lov d update ... yuvreen r against to eachother n made a contract ... gud goin dear akhir takrar se hii toh pyaar barta hai :D waitin for nxt update dear
luvushivin1 thumbnail
ghosh...vidya where were U...i was badly waiting for the part..and now I m happy that U came back...and plzz update the next part waiting  badly for yuvreen marrige
sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
liked it very much ,very interesting to read your ff.Always waiting to read the next update.