Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys, so i have completed my mayank-gunjan video..Well!!! i wanted to make nice romantic happy video for them but from last week am so much stunned.. brilliant performances by both mayank and gunjan..their expression..OMG, am totally blown away and i end up making a sad Vm for them...SOME LOVE STORIES ARE MEANT TO BE INCOMPLETE and that is why they are EPIC..and for all Mayan lovers this is for you..Hope u like itπŸ˜ƒ and no chappals plzπŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA1OSsauBNE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's beautiful Riva dear!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

The song is beautiful! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And the scenes...well some moments are best frozen in time as beautiful memories na? πŸ˜³

You did real good! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Riva dear...such an awesome VM and nice choice of song πŸ‘πŸΌ.. you are talented ..keep doing more..loved the scenes and it brought so much emotion...I miss Mayan πŸ˜³

Mayan fans would be so grateful 

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

It's beautiful Riva dear!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

The song is beautiful! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And the scenes...well some moments are best frozen in time as beautiful memories na? πŸ˜³

You did real good! πŸ˜‰

thank u so much Vanny, i alwayz await for ur comment...well from couple of days they were showing some beautiful scenes...and i was so much fascinated to use them...πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: happygirl123

Riva dear...such an awesome VM and nice choice of song πŸ‘πŸΌ.. you are talented ..keep doing more..loved the scenes and it brought so much emotion...I miss Mayan πŸ˜³

Mayan fans would be so grateful 

thanks babe...that's a huge compliment for me...but this video was not meant to be sad...it just unintentionally ended upπŸ˜†..but i promise i will make the happy and romantic Mayan video...but these scenes i loved it so much...i hv fallen for them big time😳
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Riva..:) Nice song & Awesome creation!!!😳

Originally posted by: Yaalini

Hello Riva..:) Nice song & Awesome creation!!!😳

hey yaalini..thank u so much, glad u liked it😳
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You seriously need to start VM making tutorials girl!!! Just awesome!!! Fantastic vm dear. Who is the small kid in your profile pic. He is very cute.

Originally posted by: vibz88

You seriously need to start VM making tutorials girl!!! Just awesome!!! Fantastic vm dear. Who is the small kid in your profile pic. He is very cute.

☺️☺️...lolπŸ˜†, where shd i hide..am getting so much complimants, i cnt take it😳...

and that kid is not HE..it's me...my childhood snap...i was quite naughty, i placed potato on my head and tied turban..and dad captured my creativity🀣 ...
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
riva, you made my day..
Awesome job..
You are saviour..