DARK NIGHT- Pt-2 on pg 4 /Pt 3&epilogue on Pg- 5

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
INTRODUCTION

Hi friends.Today i m going to post my short OS on 'Rishbala'. It was my first attempt on this couple. Although writting on Maanet is my daily routine. First time i m writting on Rishbala so i wanna apolozise in advance if i wrote somthing wrong.Pls guys forgive me if i do anything wrong.Hope you all like it. 😊 Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX

PART - 1 scroll down

PART - 2 ON PAGE NO - 4

PART 3/EPILOGUE ON PAGE NO - 5Edited by richa_kapoor - 11 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
PART - 1

Time:12:40am
Its was a complete dark night and wind oozing madly. Train is all set to leave the station any time. Whole station is looks very haunted as there is no sign of life on it. Guard aired the flag and train start running slowly 2. The killing silence of station is now broken with the engine's sound. Suddnly a lean white figure appeared from the darkness and run insanly to catch the train. She was loaded with her bags so it bcm very difficult for her to catch the train. As the speed is increasing,her hope of cating the train turned faded,but she still struggling. Luckily a hand come out from the coach of the train for her help. She increased her pace and hold the helping hand. He pulled her up with his all manly force. She slammed on his hard figure. Her soft apetite rubbed against his hard structure. He can feels her warm and uneven breath on his revealing portion of bare chest. She is panting heavily. He held her strongly in his arm so she can nt falls outside again coz train is running at full speed now. Train leaves the delhi station. As soon her breath stables she strengthen herself and parted from him while settling her flicks behind. In a dim beam of light he glance her scared ,tenced,but angelic face. Glowing white face,having a sharp white nose,hazled eyes,plum lips and dimpled cheeks made her a epitome of beauty. He turned numb for a secs. She stare him suspeciously as he still holding her hand. She found it uncomfortable and gave him a jerk. He again back to his sences and turn his gaze to avoid the awakwardness. She carry her heavy ba and looking for a place. He came forwrd to help her again.

She:its ok i'll manage.

She said in confident voice.Then she look around and found its a booked boggy,so there is no 1 is present. Her eyes flicked her apprehansion first but she over powered.

He:ye priv.compound hai so or koi nai hai.

His voice is dominating and authoritive.

She:main next station pe change kar lungi.i m sorry.

She apolozise,having no other option.

He:its ok i dont mind sharing this compound with a girl like you.

He gazed her while smirking hayestricaly. She glared him back furiously.

She:what do u mean by a grl like me? Listen mr.dont think k main koi bechari hu.eant ka jwab patthar se dena mujhe achhe se ataa hai.

She scold him confidently.

He:wo ho miss lady dabbang mera wo matlab nai hai jo tum soch rai ho. Anyways change the topic. Btw miss dabbang itni late night bhag k kaha ja rai hai?

He scanned her from tip to toe.

She:main koi bhag k nahi ja rahi hu.

Her voice dont match up with her and she look every where but him.

He:yes ofcourse.itni raat gaye,itna bada bag leke to tum bharat darshan pe nikali ho.

He sacnned her and his gaze piercing her even more.

She:wo main apni frnd k ghar ja rai hu.tumse matlab tum kon hote ho mujhse se sab puchhne wale.

He:main to apna kaam hi kr ra hu. Par ek baat bta du.bhagna b chori hi hai.cowerd bhagte hai.

She cm fored to him and showing her bigger eyes to him.

She:listen Mr.i m nt a cowred.or tum jante hi kitna ho mere bare me jo boli ja rae ho.

He:ok ok lady dabbang.relax.

She get back and sat in a corner making golgappa face.

He:by the way ghar pe kisi ko confidence me lia hai ya puri bewakuf ho.

She:enough Mr.tumne thodi si hlp kya kar di tum to mere sir pe hi chhad gaye ho.

He:cool main to tumhare hi bhale k liye keh ra hu.akeli raat chalti train kuchh b ho skta hai.

He chuckled sacring her hell.

She:sochna b mat.or waise b didu ko pata hai.

She opned her bag sectreatly serching somthing.

He:didu.i guess ur sis.means puri family pagal hai.(her anger towred and she try best to not bang his head with some hard thing)dont mind but agr tum dono me zara si b akkal hoti to apne parents ko hurt kar k itna bada khtra mol nahi leti.

She:i dont hav any other optin.

He:intresting at last u finally admit that u ranned from your house. Ab itna bta dia hai to ye b bta do ki itni badi kya wajh hai?

She:this is none of ur business.now can u pls keep quite for a while.i neeed some peace.

He:y not.jump out of the boggy and you rest in peace forever.

He smirk more and irritestes her.

She babbled:agar mera bas chale to abi ise is boggy se dhakka de du. Bloody show off.

He:agar meri burai ho gayi ho to miss dabbang main apko bta du ki mujhe sona hai.(her eyes widnd and blood ran in her whole body dreadfuly)i mean apni berth pe and i m gonna turn off the lights ok?

She:no you dont.

He:y not mera boggy hai main jo chahu wo karo. Madam mujhe neend aa rai hai and i do what evr i want.

She:pls mujhe wo...

She dont want to tell him about her weakness that she afraid of darkness.

He:main subah tak wait nai karne wala.

She stay silent and he turn off the lights. She scared so much and wrapped her arms around her folded legs. She babbling conti.hiding her face in the cork of her legs. He hears that she is saying somthing and turn on the lights again for her.
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow dii awesome os
hehe madhu ghar se bhagi h par ku???
nd RK  use dara raha h hjehehe 
waiting for next..jaldi dena
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its nice waiting eagerly for next part😃
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
His holding and teasing hee reminds me of ddlj...uff...I loved it
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice work richa..carry on...👏
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow a rishbala os from u.!!! Awesome start do continue...& pm me
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HEY RICHA
WELCOME AND CONGRATS
SO MADHU RAN FROM HER HOUSE AND MET RK
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. richa kapoor in meiej's forums... great.. and u r writting an os is just like a jakpott..😊

i m bigg bigg fan of yrs as i love maaneet.. i also like madhubala and having u in this forum is a treat.. but dont forget to update in maaneet forum..

anyway.. i've still not read yr 1st update as i was cheking r u the same richa from geet forum or not😉 and yesss u r.😃. so was just expressing my excitment🤗.. i know story must b gr8.. 

loveyaa❤️