Taarey OS-Ishaqzaade#3

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ok guys this is an old piece of work I had written on Arjuhi(as usual)but never posted the Taarey version of it till now coz Sanju and Christy had read the arjuhi version…but yet am posting it here now:P naam de di ishaqzaade#3 coz I am getting no other name...very bad at names...but but please don't think ki it's a continuation of ishaqzaade#1 or #2😆

Check the next post for the OS...and yea guys do add me to your buddy list if you want me to send the link's of my work in the future😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail

OS

"What does he think of  himself??" Taani muttered to herself.She was sitting in her bed all ready to go out  with Rey on a date which he had promised her. She was wearing a black dress which went up to her knees fitting her body perfectly showing her curves.She glanced at her watch maybe for the 100th time and said literally shouting "He had promisd to take me out today,and even then he has no time for his wife.All he has in his life is his work…!!!"Taani had been waiting for Rey all ready from 9 but he had not yet returned from work.  Taani got up from the bed frustrated,went and stood near the mirror and took of her earings and neklace in a rough way and literally threw it on the dressing table.Then after changing she fell back on the  bed crying and literally fell off to sleep after a few hour's!!!!   

Rey slowly opened the door to his darkened room.He had been too busy at work  that day and hell tired..He didn't switch on the lights knowing that it might wake Taani up..He kept his blazer on the chair and went to the washroom to change. 

Rey came out of the washroom to find her asleep with her back towards him.He moved forward and sat on the bed taking the side beside her and moved closer to her slowly,and turned his head to the other side towards her to see his angelic wife sleeping peacefully with the blanket on her.She looked so innocent,so pure.A small smile crept up his face seeing how beautifull and elegant she looked when she was sleeping!!!!He couldn't stop from bending down to kiss her cheeks.

But as he was going to kiss her cheeks,that very second Taani turned from the other side of the bed towards him and Rey landed up kissing her lips which was enough to wake her up from sleep.The damage was done..!!!!

Rey didn't have the will to back up from there and stop the kiss.He only knew how to  deepen the kiss.Taani on the other hand was all in for a shock for a second feeling Rey's lips on her,but Rey very well knew to make her forget everything else and melt under him…..Taani opened up her lips more and Rey taking this as an approval deepened the kiss.A deep passionate kiss that it was.They broke the kiss to take in some breath and the next moment Rey was bent to kiss her shoulders and the little moans which Taani made only increased his desire..

Rey bit her earlobe which made Taani shift her head a bit in pleasure.Rey was kissing her shoulders on the  right side biting her at her most sensitive points.Then he moved over to the left side and kissed her neck removing the small strands of hair which was there!!!!All these actions were making her go crazy.She pulled Rey towards him with the help of his shirt and gave him a hot passionable kiss,and Rey kissed her back with the same intensity.The blanket which Taani was using and acting as a wall between both had fallen on the floor somewhere sometime.,thinking that it was better to stay away from both.Taani pulled his hair down to bring him as close as possible. Rey had slowly lowered her dress down giving her kisses all over….and after that he was back to give her a hot passionate kiss. As Rey broke the kiss finally to take in some air,that something struck Taani.She pushed him back the next second with all the force possible which made Rey fall on the ground. 

"Oww.." Rey shouted holding his back which had hit the ground."What happened to you suddenly?" Rey askd already geting up and going towards her and to give her a kiss.But Taani was quick as she quickly got out of bed and moving back pointed her index finger at him shouting  "stay away from me ok?You single minded besharam aadmi."

Rey scratched his head in confusion and asked"but what did i do baby?I was just showing my love na…" he said innocently and Taani didn't miss the smirk Rey gave her while saying that.

"Tumhe mujhe bahar le jaana tha,wo to yaad nai tha,but u wont forget your besharmi na?You know i hav been waiting since 9 for you,but you had totally forgotten about your wife who is waiting for you at home."Tears had started forming in her eyes by the time she had finished speaking which literally  was shortened to her hiccups,  Rey's eyes shot up in horror when he remembered what he had forgotten."Damn how could i forget our date?Beta ab to tu gaya." Rey muttured to himself making sure that only he could hear!!!!Rey held his ears in a pleading tone and said "I am sorry babe,i seriously didnt do it intentionally.I was just.."but he never got to finish when Taani pushed him back sternly and said "i am feeling sleepy.I am going to sleep and YOU are not sleeping with me!!!" Rey's jaw dropped in shock,then shaking his head he said "damn no!!!! I cant sleep without you." and Taani the next second said in a mocking tone "and i cant sleep WITH you." She folded her arms across her chest and looked at the other side.Rey looked at his wife helplessly.In there two years of married life he knew very well of Taani's this side of anger...he knew that she was not going to leave him so easily!!!He sighed and turned back towards the couch to sleep."Wiffy i know how to remove your anger."he said to himself  and fell on the couch.
    At around early as 5 in the morning Rey woke up and tiptoed quietly out of the room and straight went into the kitchen.He had decided to make Taani's favourite dish,and he knew that he would excel in that as he was quite good in cooking.In the next one hour Rey was ready with the breakfast with Taani's fav. dishes.He was sure that after seeing all this she would surely forgive him….
  He went back to his room and saw that his angel was still sound asleep.He went and layed on the bed beside her and put his hand around her waist.Taani feeling the warmth cuddled more closer and buried her head deeper in his chest.Rey smiled,kissed her forehead and went off to sleep again!!!!!
  Taani woke up at around 8.30 with a start to find Rey sleeping beside her with his hands kept around her protectively.Taani couldnt stop from smiling seeing his child like expressions.She knew that she was angry with him but now when he was sleeping who could catch her stealing glances at her husband with whom she was supposedly angry at??  But she had decided that she wouldn't forgive him that easily this time.She got up and quickly freshened up and headed towards the kitchen.The site she saw in the kitchen made all her cheeks turn red like fire.All the plates were scattered here and there,vegetables some on the ground and rest god knows where not.All the maida and aata spread on the floor.Anyone who saw the kitchen in that state would feel that there was a war happening their just a while ago.Seeing all this she didn't have the patience to look at the  breakfast he had prepared for her. 

Taani stormed back to the room to give a good shouting to Rey but stopped seeing Rey coming out of the bathroom all wet with  just a towel.Taani's mouth went dry seeing his husband's hot body.His well toned muscular body,the small drops of water on his chest,his wet hair,with small droplets falling from his hair to his body.Yes he was her husband,yes she had seen him like this before.But somehow everytime Rey just seemed to get more hotter than before.

Rey moved forward and Taani didn't know why she kept taking back steps until her back hit the wall.Rey was now so close to her that she could hear his heavy breathing on her...His hotness had already driven her crazy and now she just couldn't stand his closeness. 

He shook his head so that water from his hair would fall on her.She looked up at him in a complety dazed expression.He kept both his hands on both sides of the wall to prevent Taani from running away..

Rey looked down at Taani.Small droplets of water was lingering on her lips.He couldn't resist himself.Hell did she ever know how sexy she looked while giving that innocent yet desired filled look???Rey bend down a little and slowly bit her earlobe and asked with a smirk"Your husband looks pretty hot na?"  

"And sexy too" Taani blurted out before she could stop herself..Rey smiled and said "I know.No one can resist me."And then he finished the distance between them and placed his lips on hers. The distance between them just got lessened…His bare wet chest touching her body was sending shiver's down her spine…That hot kiss was making her  go weak…Hot couldn't be the perfect word to describe the kiss they were having now.

But again for the second time Taani was quick to react this time and pushed him back and asked "What did you say???no one can resist you?you are speaking as if you had so much experience before huh??" Rey shook his head and wondered "now from where did this come from?" Taani continued "gande besharam aadmi..pehle to kabhi apni besharmi nahi chodte aur aj to you crossed all limits.You turned the kitchen into a playground completely and now saying all this ..!!!!"Rey came forward but she was still on her never ending gussa!!!!!Rey felt like a 5yr old getting scolded by his mom.There was no way to stop Taani.

Taani continued saying "you know i hate you. …you are …you are …ya a monkey…no you are a donkey….i hate you….!!!!" Rey shook his head looking at her childish act and then looking at Taani said "You know what??tumhe chup karaane ka ek hi tarika hai…"and the next moment he lifter her on the shoulder's and took her to bed…Taani kept shouting and struggling to move away from his grasp  but then you know what happened at the end!!!!!;)

Ok here goes the OS guys!!I kinda think this one was boring …..

Do hit the like button and give your precious comments!!!!😳

Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

yayy! me first!

oh god! mai kya bolu?😆 it was damn hot!☺️ uff! koi paani lao yaar! monkey-donkey rey ne besharmi ki hade paar kar di! sachme ganda besharam aadmi! aise hi likhti raho n ya hame ye ishaqzaade naam bohot pasand hai! tum chaho to 100 os isi naam pe likh sakti ho! kyunki ye sign hai ki ye story tumne likhi hai n it will obviously awesome! loved it dear! do write more!

Edited by adi.cutiepie - 11 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi.cutiepie

yayy! me first!

oh god! mai kya bolu?😆 it was damn hot!☺️ uff! koi paani lao yaar! monkey-donkey rey ne besharmi ki hade paar kar di! sachme ganda besharam aadmi! aise hi likhti raho n ya hame ye ishaqzaade naam bohot pasand hai! tum chaho to 100 os isi naam pe likh sakti ho! kyunki ye sign hai ki ye story tumne likhi hai n it will obviously awesome! loved it dear! do write more!

hehehehehe😆 and thank you you for such a nice compliment😳
sreelu094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol i came back to the forum after a month or more and seems like i came to read ur os only😆see hw much i love ur writings😃i haven't missed a single one of ur os😎(i guess so).
loved ur os sreeju(kundra😆).reading something on taarey after ages...u r simply an awesome writer sreeju👏
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelu094

lol i came back to the forum after a month or more and seems like i came to read ur os only😆see hw much i love ur writings😃i haven't missed a single one of ur os😎(i guess so).

loved ur os sreeju(kundra😆).reading something on taarey after ages...u r simply an awesome writer sreeju👏

OMG!!!Sreelu aa gayi waapas😲...missed you loads...🤗 and thank you sooo muccchhh😳
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

OMG!!!Sreelu aa gayi waapas😲...missed you loads...🤗 and thank you sooo muccchhh😳

u liar 😈.don't tell me that u missed me😈😆.waise thank god that u din't forgot me😆.acha bye me gng🤗
tell my hi to every boring peeps around here ok😆
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sreelu094

u liar 😈.don't tell me that u missed me😈😆.waise thank god that u din't forgot me😆.acha bye me gng🤗

tell my hi to every boring peeps around here ok😆

sreelu! you forgot all of us na!😡 😭 well welcome back!😊
sreelu094 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adi.cutiepie

sreelu! you forgot all of us na!😡 😭 well welcome back!😊

don't welcome me sweetheart 😆i'm gng only😆will be back after 2 or 3 months only...till then stay in peace without me😆my exams will start nxt week and will end by may only...hoo lemme vanish nw or else sreeju will eat me for writing all this in her thread😆ok nxt visit after 2 months🤢
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sreeja ji, muje pm kyun nahi diya? Thats not fare. U'll make me cry. I thought we were buddies. Plz aage se karo, I dont wanna miss it. Hawt hawt hawt. Aur kya bolu.