TOI: Karan becomes on-set dietician

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Karan becomes on-set dietician

Karan becomes on-set dietician
Aasif Sheikh and Karan V Grover in Hum Aapke Hain In-laws

Chew on this: It seems actor Karan V Grover, who plays Gulshan Grover in telly show 'Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws', plays a real-life dietician to his colleagues. The actor follows a strict diet and has started motivating his co-stars to follow suit. Pooja Pihal, who plays his wife, and Aasif Sheikh, who plays his father-in-law, are foodies. So whenever he finds them eating junk food, he gives them tips on the importance of a healthy diet. We hear that Pooja and Asif have said goodbye to junk food, at least for the time-being.

Karan says, "I believe that to be fit and energetic throughout the day, it is very important to follow a balanced, healthy diet. People usually ask me the secret of my energy. My only answer is a good diet and lots of water. I feel great and motivate everyone around me to do the same, too."
Hum Aapke Hain In-Laws airs Monday to Friday at 10 pm on SAB TV

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Karan-becomes-on-set-dietician/articleshow/18748594.cms?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Shobhi 😃 That's great that Karan is motivating everyone on the set to be healthy 😉
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tfs..dats a great thing dat karan is telling others also to keep a healthy diet..he looks more fit in hahil..
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think his co-actress Pooja Pihal is needed diet...😆
anaghakaran thumbnail
yeah...she doesnt looks like she doesnt bother abt her body...she wil look more younger if she putoff some weight..
rubysk thumbnail
yes i m also saying she have to loose some weight... 
anaghakaran thumbnail
hope she wil also lose weight aftr listenin to karan's tips..n she is an actress so she really need to lose a lil more weight...
rubysk thumbnail
Karan's on screen mother also...
anaghakaran thumbnail
dats ok yaar...bcoz she is acting as karan's mom n she hav to look lil older...so it doesnt matter actuallly...
rubysk thumbnail
Originally posted by: anaghakaran

dats ok yaar...bcoz she is acting as karan's mom n she hav to look lil older...so it doesnt matter actuallly...

😆