Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size

URL copied to clipboard

Life is all about loving your mother: Angad Hasija
Angad Hasija

Mother is my world, it is true that we all love our mothers and this relation is beyond words. The right song to convey my feelings that is dharti pe roop maa baap ka Us vidhata ki pehchan hai.

Often everyone asks me that successful actors throw lot of tantrum and it is becoming like trend if you show attitude then people start considering you big star. On contrary I never felt the same in fact I could not show any tantrum because of I know what it takes to reach here. I will give credit to my mother Babli for this, as I have seen her struggling since from my childhood.
It was because of her that I started valuing things and know the importance of struggle; it was really hard time for her to raise two sons alone. She was lonely and helpless; there was no one to support her. Further our camaraderie who would come to meet us they would under estimate her by saying that you can't stay alone and your kids won't be able to make it big and so on. It was so heart wrenching but she never lost any hope. She kept working hard for us. I could sense her pain at times though I was small.

Later when I did interior and had my own business she was always there for me. She is my biggest support system. My entry in this profession is also result of her encouragement. I was into interiors and had my own business, one day someone offered me to do an advertisement and later my mother told me that I should try my luck in acting. It was really tough for me to leave her in Delhi and shift my base to Mumbai for acting. However she did not show any tension on her face.
My brother is very young and it was not easy for both of them to live there alone, as he was studying then. I know how she had spent her nights; she would cry whole night as there was no one with whom she can share her feelings.

Today she is proud of me because she know that I have not changed a bit even after becoming successful. She was pretty confident about it and I am always thankful to her for giving me such good values .She taught me to value hard work and I completely believe in it. My mother is happy with my progress and the way my career is moving now. She often gets emotional to see me on screen. Surprisingly people who have told her that she will not be able to manage things have also started treating us differently ever since they have seen me on screen.

As soon as I entered in this field many people told me that I should change myself and start adopting a few new habits like - smoking and drinking. However I always felt that you do not have to do all that to get famous or get work. Once I did discuss all this with my mother and she told me that you are a mature person so she does not think that she should give hersuggestion.
But she only said that if I think it is right then I should go ahead. She also told me that everyone should accept me as I am and I should not change myself just because someone is insisting me to do so. I realized that it is true and did not follow whatever my mates asked me to do. And today I can surely say that I was right and I do not regret anything. My mother is actually guiding light for me. Life is all about loving your mother. People who don't value there mother don't know that it's like refusing to accept existence of God. In my mother I see my God.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
really great people who have their mother support always get hights you are lucky angad but every one is not lucky like you some mothers think suffing food is the only duty of mother