SarawatiChandra WrittenUpdate: 28 Feb, 2013

Posted: 11 years ago

Episode # 4
28 February,2013

Part 1

India
Kusum takes Saras's letter from Kumari, and runs as Kumud goes after her. Kusum doesn't give the letter to Kumud, and Kumud falls on a rockstone slap. She gets hurt.
Kusum starts reading the letter, and says that the letter is written in Hindi language, and the groom is more 'desi' than Kumud. She assume that some poetry will be there in the letter. Kumud smiles.
Dubai
 Ghuman is with her Didi, and she says lets go to light up the diyas. Her Didi replies to her saying that after dancing for two hours, Ghuman used to get a light amounted letter and today she is here. What else do you want from Bhagwaan? Ghuman smiles and says that she is not going to ask anything now, she wants to thanks the Lord for removing the difficulties from her life and her Lord has taught the lesson to those people who have challenged her. She says that there is going to be a big event, be ready to have fun. She smiles looking in the mirror.

Part 2

India
Kusum reads the letter and gets emotionals and stops reading it to Kumud. Kumud asks her to continue reading. She nods No and turns back.
Kumud goes near her & starts reading the letter.
Saras wrotes: Kumud Ji, this is the first time I'm writing a letter to a girl''
and continues Kumud ji, I can't do this marriage because I won't be able to love you. Don't try to figure out the reason, as I won't be able to explain it to anyone. Now, I leave it to you. Do you want to accept such relation? Saras is shown writing the letter in the flashback. Continues :I hope you will not burden me or yourself with this marriage.
Kumud begin crying her tear falls on Saras's name. Kumud walks in the temple area thinking about Saras's words.She reaches her home and on seeing the letter, thinks about how her father told her about her dream prince.
Kumud says to herself he has sent the proposal himself, and he has declined it in the letter. He has made a joke of her and her father. Kusum comes there and says I have been calling you, you didn't listen. Stop thinking about the Dubai man. Kumud cries and says how will I show this letter to her father.
VidyaChatur calls for Kumud and says there is a good news for her. Kumud goes down

Dubai
Sunny tells Saras, What will happen if Laxminandan comes to know about his letter to Kumud?Saras doesn't care. He gets the call from the courier company. He is informed that the letter is delivered to a girl. Saras jogs. Sunny jogs after him and asks Saras to relax.Saras stops and says I wanted to apologise to her but I could not write it in the letter. It happened because of his father Laxminandan. He should have understood his son. Sunny jokes and says that Saras has a clean heart and it is good he has well build up his body to hide it.

India
VidyaChatur asks everyone to get ready. Kumud and Kusum walks downstairs.
Kumud is tensed as she sees everyone getting ready.Kumud is trying to talk to her father. Everyone is happy.
Kumud's father asks everyone lets go to the cybercafe. He says we are going to see the groom on video chat. VidyaChatur says he is happy because his village got the computer because of Kumud's letter to the collector, and today it is for her good. They will be able to see Saras. Kumud gets tensed, and she doesn't want her father to get hurt emotionally. She keeps quiet. Vidyachatur asks everyone to rush up as he has given time to his friend Nandu. Kumari jokes, and Vidyachatur says he will call his Baa. Badimaa enters and says that she will not come along with them. He is shocked and taken aback. Badimaa says, Is this the way to arrange the meeting for the boy-girl. That family does not has any values. She leaves.Kumud's mother is upset. VidyaChatur tells lets go. Kusum asks Kumud what will she do. Kumud thinks.
Part 3

Dubai
Sunny and Saras are sitting in a restaurant, They have a discussion while having their lunch.Saras says that love is unconditional. Sunny jokes that he will go to Vegas and Saras should go to Gujarat. Saras says he doesn't have any problem. Sunny should ask Laxminandan about going Vegas.Sunny advices Saras to go to Gujarat and say sorry to Kumud. Saras thinks. Laxminandan enters and asks what happened?Sunny and Saras are shocked to see him and gets up from their chair and looks on.

Laxminandan is seen sitting with Saras and Sunny in a limousine. Sunny says that is it fine for Saras to go to Gujarat. Laxminandan says yes. He scolds Saras.
Saras argues. Laxminandan says Saras doesnt trust him on the proposal. He then explains him that he should trust him, as he knows what is better for him. Saras asks him that did he talk to Vidyachatur.Laxminandan asks why he is asking about him suddenly.They further have a conversation about the proposal. Laxminandan tells Saras to talk to Vidyachatur. Saras is in a dilemma

Pre Cap
Kusum asks Kumud what will she do?
Kumud says I will reply to him. If he has courage, he should come here and tell her No infront of her parents. Saras is seen sitting alone somewhere.
Hi, All.
My name is Amanda, you can call me Mandy/Ammy. Whatever you wish to, and I will be your written updater for all Thurdays, wheneven I am not able to do the update my backup will fill in for me.
I do hope you like the way i do my updates. Please do hit the LIKE button & post your replies.
Hope you enjoy the update

Until next thursday for me.
Toddles All Saraswatchandra-iansπŸ˜‰
Regards
-Amanda-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have choose to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATE TO OTHER SITE, THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Edited by -Amanda- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Amanda.Beautifully Written..πŸ‘πŸΌ
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Thank you so much! It's beautifully written and very eye catching :)
seelaks thumbnail
Thanks amanda !!! Well written πŸ‘
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update :)
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amy ...good job !! πŸ‘πŸΌ  thanx a lot !! πŸ˜ƒ
Hamlet53 thumbnail