SwaRon- just one word KHOOBSURAT

-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
n i just love today's episode...sooo sweet it was specially d starting...i was in awww mode today also...

both f dem r nt able to take eyes off frm eachother...both f dem looking stunning...since yesterday v r saying dis...

sharon*voiceover* - swayam mujhe dance k liye kyn nai puch RAHE hai..i mean raha hai
me in awww mode- awww she is waiting for dat...ki swayam should ask for dance...

swayam still starting...
swayam-tum yehi soch rahi ho naa ki maine tumhe dance k kyn nai pucha...
me-je baat..loverboy mode..aahhhaann

sharon-haan..i mean naa...
me-i knw she cnt resist swayam...SwaRon all d way..

swayam-nai b soch rahi thi toh mai bata du ki tum khoobsurat lag rahi ho..ki mai tumhare aas pass reh kr hi tumhari khoobsurti kaam kr dunga..
me-awww..bst compliment ever...classy yet stylish...

sharon- khoobsurat mean..pretty,beautiful..
me-hahaha our.poor diva

swayam-naa noo pretty noo beautiful..aaj sirf ek word hai jo tumhe describe kr skta hai wo hai khoobsurat...
me-in swayam dreamland...

n den jo hua...v cn believe our eyes..sorry i cnt...sharon drag swayam on d floor..forcing him to dance wid us...n for d first tym swayam in denial mode...ufff dis moment should be written in the SwaRon history...

P.S.i just love bharat-swayam scene..it was refreshing...in d same scene v cn see shantannu's growth as an actor...proud f him...

P.S.S.i m excited for nxt week..shantannu gonna do photography..yayyy..swayam adjusting sharon's hair before clicking her pics..awww...n expecting SwaRon convo also..

bt for nw..back to dreamland..SwaRon dreamland...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its really a sweet post completely on SwaRon..

Loved reading it..Ooops,, I have missed the episode... Yesterday itself I was dead seeing Vrushika.. OMG she was stunning !!.. I couldn't take my eyes off,, If V feel like it..., then Swayam to Gaya...!!😳😛

I will see the episode later and after reading ur post am sure that, U are Kinda dream land and eager to see the next episode..

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The dialogues given to Swayam tonight...SwaRon's eyes-locks...their slow-dance..it was all sooo gorgeously cute tonight.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ah ! When swayam complemented sharon as khubsoorat ..I can't stop myself from admiring the lover boy. And also how sharon got hold of swayam's tux and took him to the centre for dance ( all thanks to so sweet VP ) . Then the slow dance of swaron it created magic like always.
I loved not only The way swayam admired sharon but also the way sharon admired swayam while he was laughing.swayam once again gone to majnu mode .. While thinking dance in garage
Precap seems to be interesting and hoping to get some swaron moments.as u said I'm also excited to see swayam's photography
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swayam and his dialogues always floor me!
That was such a lovely way to present a compliment. 
Loved today's episode!
And cant wait for next week!!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: candybar

Swayam and his dialogues always floor me!

That was such a lovely way to present a compliment. 
Loved today's episode!
And cant wait for next week!!!!

And to think abt it...even after almost 2 years of screen-time...amazing work by the dialogue writers there.👏
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Swaronish episode. Loved it. Finally something which brought smile on all swaronians' faces.
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Only one word for today's SwaRon's scene, that is "Khubsoorat".
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the swaRon dance and the moments before that were indeed beautifully written..love it how sharon gets predicted aptly by swayam..the precap looks interesting..lets see how it churns out to be!
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i seriously want D3 / swaron dialogue writer foot print...