Rajiv Kumar and Supriya Pathak in Modern Bahu

Posted: 11 years ago

Rajiv Kumar and Supriya Pathak

Optimystix's Modern Bahu on Sony TV was kept under wraps by the channel and the production house since long now. The show which was about to hit the TV screen post IPL is going on floors few days from now. Interestingly, the promos for the same will go on air within few days.

Fans are already excited to welcome their favorite Sanaya Irani back onscreen post abrupt ending of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. As the show is a family drama, it will have actors namely Srman Jain, Anjali Mukhi, Arvind Vaidya, who were also part of Opty's Saas Bina Sasural.

With roping Sanaya Irani, It seems the makers are eyeing on more known names that would associate with the production house. Accordingly Hats Off loyalist Supriya Pathak better known as Hansa of fame Khichdi will join hands with the cast of Modern Bahu while Rajeev Kumar, who was also a part of Saas Bina Sasural has bagged the role of Sanaya's elder brother.

When contacted, Rajiv Kumar says, " I don't know whether I should talk on the same right now because everyone has asked to be tight lipped."

Supriya Pathak remained unavailable for her comment.

Post Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat, Sony TV set to launch their next venture.

DL:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Rajiv-Kumar-and-Supriya-Pathak-in-Modern-Bahu/articleshow/18727993.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharin...lookin forward to seein Sanaya !!!
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m soo excited for ths show n i love her look in this show 
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs,...seems the cast is the best ones...
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bunch of talented actors but am curious to know who will be paired with sanaya . The show sounds interesting.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks !!
cant wait to watch Sanaya =D
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing.
But I'm eager to know who will play the lead against our barbie doll. I wish it's somebody who can compliments Sanaya. After all she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am excited , and can't wait for Sanaya , we can watch her everyday... TFS dear 
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1. The repeated topics regarding Sanaya Irani's new show is spamming the forum now every little while there is a new thread on her new show
2. WE HAVE A DISCUSSION THREAD FOR HER NEW SHOW: Sanaya Irani's Shows (5): Discuss here Only
3. All her new related discussions/articles/promos to be posted in the thread above
4. I'd like to remind ALL members this is the IPKKND forum.
5. In future, multiple posts containing anything to do with SIs new show 'Chan Chan' will be closed without notes/trashed/moved to SI new show discussion thread.

Closed