Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well sometimes it is difficult for the regular Live Updater to do updates cause of personal issues. We welcome each and every one of you, whoever's free; to do the LUs!
seelaks thumbnail
Today's E24 segment reveals Prerna to be the culprit 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
lakshmi, will u be able to LU today?
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Epi starts with aaru talking to her sis about QP & how Bharati accused her & request her not to tell her Dad..
Aaru sis tells her today there accused U for QP leak tom there will say chor ...It is not safe to stay there anymore & getting insulted..U better pack U stuff I will come & pick U up

Aaru agrees to her Sis & is ready to pack her stuff..Daadi calls Bahu
& there goes Aaru changes her mind & takes daadi to her room..

Noow Aaru is shown again talking to her sis saying she wont be able to come with her as Daadi doesn't know anything & if she leaves she will fall sick again..

Aaru further says she feels like she is trapped in this house & Madhav overhears this..
Aaru sees Madhav & disconnevts the call & goes to her room, but Madhav calls her Suniye & apolosize for what happned & promises her..He will prove her mom wrong
navya19 thumbnail
Brij comes with medicine for Bharati but she denies & says I will not get sleep until this QP thing is solved..
Abd says Aaru did such big thing but I am feeling burden on my head & says why no believes me that Aaru is the real culprit..
For the Brij says ye humare ghar ki izzat ka sawaal hain not just ur principles.. & says give atleast a day to Madhav to investigate & then U can do what U want
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
thank u nisha... waiting for next part
navya19 thumbnail
Madhav is tensed about the same & rahul comes with some file ..
Madhav asks him did U find anything related to this issue & he says no..
For this Madhav says we need a good lawyer & rahul is why lawyer becoz imp anything can happen if we dont prove
Good lawyer is needed to help Aaru..Rahul says nothing will happen & everything will be proved, But Madhav says whole is over & yet we dont have any prove about QP & who did it..

Rahul says will find something but before that plz sign these papers very urgent & need to send them to Mumbai tomm.
navya19 thumbnail
Madhav & aaru both r tensed & Madhav loitering in the living room whole night & falls sleep on the Sofa
Next morning Bharati comes & tells Madhav 1 day is over & he couln't prove Aaru innocent...So she will do what needs to be done & goes..
Madhav is all tensed & opens the file which Rahul gave him previous night & she something & all surprised..
He goes to Rahul room with both paers & show him that they were photo copied at same place & called the xeroz shop & the talk btw Madhav & that person is shown in mute
Madhav is all angry & goes down
Scene shifts to living room where Brij is taking daadi for check-Up & aaru insists she will accompany her but daadi denies & says to take rest as her exams r over just a day before..& lefts with brij to hospital

Now Bharati stops Aaru & says Mafhav couldn't prove her innocence so she will do the needed..Aaru says Bharati should have believed her but no she did nit..
But Aaru says she did all the papers with honesty & as learned from childhood chor karna galat hain & always followed that
Now since she had done her work with honesty, bharati can do what she wants & give her the receiver to call police
navya19 thumbnail
Madhav comes & disconnecta the phone & bharati asks why he did that..He says he has a proof now & says Aaru is innocent & someone else did this all..everyone is shocked & Bharati asks who & says why would someone do this?? for which Madhav says she should ask this to Prena & prerna denies of doing anything & says he is doing all this to prove Aaru is innocent
So he dials the persons no but finally Prerna excepts her fault & everyone shocked
Bharati slaps her & asks her to leave house right now & drags her out of house & everyone tries to stop but she denies
Then finally Aaru says she is her guhnegar so she will punish her & takes her with her..but before punising her she want to ask the reason from prerna
Preca
navya19 thumbnail
Precap : Prerna says just U r beautiful U think U can do what ever U want & U will get evrything no
U tried to make rahul fall in love with U (says something here but was not clear) & got married to Madhav
I love Rahul & he is my love interest since childhood so how could I allow him to marry her ( Bharati overhears this)