bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya the SHERNI kab jaagegi??
Apni bacchi ke saath Ayesha Chipkali  Conda Khush ka trump card use kar ke apni Peehu ki Bday party kharaab kar rahi hai...
Us din KM jaake bahut badi dhamaki di thi Conda ko..loved it..par ab kab hoga ye..
Kab chodegi ye apna andha pyaar apni Chipkali sis ke liye??

yaar kuch to batao yaar ...

Give some ideas , so that Priya ke ander ki sherni ko jagaa de hum sab milke..
itne comments likho ki CVs majboor hoke 'PRIYA THE SHERNI' jag jaaye😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
priya harsh n cruel words are reserved only for ram 
when it cums to ayesha she is blind jahan bolna chahiye waha nahi bolti but jahan nahi bolna chahiye wahan zaroor bolegi
i seriously want her to acknowledge ram's sacrifice n love
now dat she understood ram's maayusi i really hope we can see  more of her  love for ram which she started in yest epi by reading the diary 
as for now let the trio live happy its just two days after leap let cherish the moments before ayesha starts her dirty game
Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want Sudhir to be a man and stand up and take charge.  He could have always told his wife you stay back for Khush i will go for Pihu's Birthday.  Why can't he give Ayesha a tight slap.

As for Priya is her little sister's action still justified by illtreating Daadi.  Ayesha is in no way a Kapoor neither as Sid's keep nor is she legally Ram's wife so how can Priya let her get away with harassing the True Kapoors.  Has she become that selfish that she cannot see beyond her little sister.  Wish Nutz was in Priya's place.