Supriya Pathak joins Sanaya Irani in Modern Bahoo

Posted: 11 years ago

Supriya Pathak joins Sanaya Irani in Sony TV's Modern Bahu

Supriya Pathak

Tellychakkar.com was the first to crack the news on Sanaya Irani essaying the lead role in Sony Entertainment Television's upcoming show to be produced by Optimystix. There was a flurry of reports that came out later on in the media, talking about Sanaya playing the 'Modern Bahu' in the show with the same title.

We now bring yet another big news that the extremely talented actress Supriya Pathak of Khichdi fame has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the project. We hear that she might be playing the mother-in-law of Sanaya.

When contacted, Supriya Pathak told us, "You will have to call me in few days time. I cannot talk about anything till I talk to my producers about it."

We tried contacting Producer Vipul Shah, but could not get through to him.

The channel has asked the production house to hasten the proceedings of the show, and if all goes well the shoot of the show should begin in the next 15 days. Modern Bahu is slated to take the slot of Hongey Judaa Na Hum from either the third week or last week of March 2013.

Edited by sasya1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Oh man I LOVE HER and Khichdi 🤣 Hansa was similar to MaamiEdited by -Neloufer- - 11 years ago
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! it will be indeed a comedy show...
sanaya roxx...n i like supriya frm khicdi...good actress...
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is an interesting coincidence ... Supriya Pathak is the daughter of  Dina Pathak who played the original strict mother-in-law in Khubsoorat. She's a very good actress herself.
Little_cupcakes thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
OH MAN...THIS IS GOING TO BE HILLARIOUS.....🤣...
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is one of the most talented and versatile actress television has.Old and experienced in TV as well as movies.
I hope the makers give justice to her talent and does not make her like a typical television MIL.
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looking frwrd to the show.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

This is an interesting coincidence ... Supriya Pathak is the daughter of  Dina Pathak who played the original strict mother-in-law in Khubsoorat. She's a very good actress herself.

hehe u really r an encyclopedia of the TV n movie industry u know!!⭐️
thanks for all the little tit bits u share i love reading all of that and adding it to my brain storage😆
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

yaa..ikr...such a coincidence..😃...supriya pathak is super talented...few can match her comic talent...but she was also brilliant as the compassionate mom in Wake up Sid...so she is very talented and am sure she will rock the role😃
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Whoohoo ...she was so funny in Khichdi. Luks like this show is gonna be a laugh riot. Waiting for it to start