Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
now, my friend is tired of waiting for a taxi so she made me travel in bus πŸ˜’, now a weird guy was peeping to see waht i was doing on my lappy so i switch to phone, more privacy.

But seriously ppl really fast or better yet inquisitive and like to mind other ppl business, just like this guys sitting next to me right now int he bus
Edited by Rozey17 - 11 years ago
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh I see dear :)) u love to travel in taxi :D well I love to travel in bus especially those on the west coast! Yeah guyanese always like that lol! I don't know why but people love to look in people business. Sometimes whe. I text in bus, cars people would watch stwww!
rozie thumbnail
i know right, it slike a total invasion of our privacy, and now i got a cute guy sitting next to me so i am making my self look pretty πŸ˜†. Guyanese guys happen to be really cute..especially this one next to me ☺️
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol you are too much..and for us guys american girls are just hot! Lol!!
But I have a guyanese girlfriend :D
rozie thumbnail
lol well thats a compliment for us, maybe i should tell my friends to come down here and they will find the perfect guys to love them πŸ˜‰

and yeah kev i know u do have a GF, me too ahve a Bf but i am still attracted to guys no hassle
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol blow is a must and is for all of us.. Even though I have a gf I still play around other girls too.. I'm wicked lol.. Yeah you should tell those white chicks to get over here lol
rozie thumbnail
lmao, i feel the same way, but what can we do abt it, thats all life, and yes we both are evil and wicked, but who knows maybe our partners do the same to us πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.

LOL okay i will tell my girls to get over here, and i will bring one special for u 😎.

so how is everyone doing today?
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol wonderful.. Tell them to add me on fb :D

I'm alright for now you?
rozie thumbnail
lol okay when i am not on fb currently but when they call me i will tell them to add u πŸ˜‰, but i hope ur GF doesn't beat me for that πŸ˜†.

i am good too, hey kev BTW u doing updates today or u want me to do it?

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Lol dear she won't know! Lol we are so evil :))) I will be looking forward for some friend requiests

Do the updates please and thanks! I don't want to pressure the laptop..I will try and buy a new one soon lol so its alright if you do the updates??