Misha Collins and Season 9

Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

'Supernatural' Season 9: Misha Collins to return as series regular, and direct an episode

Best news ever for "Supernatural" fans! The CW has confirmed to Zap2it that Misha Collins, our favorite angel-gone-rogue, has signed on to return to the show as a full-time series regular in the already announced Season 9. In addition, he plans to direct an episode -- making him the second cast member, after Jensen Ackles, to step behind the camera on the series.

Currently, Collins' character, Castiel, is embroiled in a major storyline -- he's just learned that a tablet exists that could banish all angels from earth forever, and Heaven is willing to do just about anything to keep the demons (and the Winchesters) from getting their hands on it. Naomi (Amanda Tapping) has been messing with his mind, and giving him orders that he only processes on an unconscious level.

We recently visited Collins on the "Supernatural" set, where we discussed whether or not Castiel is aware of Heaven's disturbing manipulation of his life.

"There's a fine line with Castiel. It's a little bit difficult to tell what's going on, how much he's conscious of," Collins says. "Castiel is being programmed by Naomi, and yet, it seems as though, largely, he's being programmed on an unconscious level. It's been a balancing act for me, deciphering how much he's aware of what's going on, and how much he's not. But he does take moments away to go ask her questions, so he's consciously communicating with her to an extent."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ephemera thumbnail
welcome priya and sayanti...am so so happy!!!🥳
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good news! Thanks for sharing. :)
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Great news! I love Cass <3
Oh my Cas!!!! Wohooo!!!!!! [:D/] 🤪 I can not tell you how happy I am.

Thanks for sharing! 🤗
Ephemera thumbnail
welcome @shona me too love him..
welcome @rahamona...but i din't get your emoticon...😕
^^Sometimes certain emoticons don't work properly through mobile phone. I was being lazy and didn't bother to change. LOL!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Wow , isn't MC an absolute darling ? Lovve him to bits :-*