MEETING AFTER FIRST KISS~OS (complete )

take_a_hint thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
MEETING AFTER FIRST KISS

The clock stuck 6 and the alarm sound echoed in my silent room i was staring at it nothing precisely running in my mind. The whole night my head was filled with lots of craps that my thoughts dried along with my tears. I moved my hand slowly tapping the top of my alarm clock disturbed that unwanted noise not suiting my always silent room. Next one hour i spent doing nothing just like the last day or may be even the day before. I kept staring at the wall trying to find patterns in those plain blue curtains. This is what i have been doing since past 48 hours or should i say 61 hours to be precise exactly from the time when i did something which i have never dreamt if doing the next 5 years of my life.

Dragging my tired body i walked to the washroom before my mom could yell at me for being late after all its Monday which means school time after two days of holiday. Well it doesn't make a difference to me if it's a school day or not because i always be indulged with books. If you find someone in your school with thick frame spectacles, messy long hair , extra large T-shirt and lays less shoes whom you consider to be The Geek and never wants to bee friend with then it's me . Geet handa insignificant member of XYZ School, Delhi. I prefer studying during weekends rather than partying like most of the other kids in my school. I don't have friends with whom i enjoy partying or maybe i don't have friends at all. But that is not what bothered me the whole weekend. It was that incident which happened behind the cafeteria tree at exactly 6 pm on Friday. The dark day in my life when i experienced the supposed to be first kiss in these 17 years of my life. Now you may wonder what i wrong with that but friend before judging you need to know the story of my life where i m the heroine ( duh! ) and maan the hottest, happening and spoiled son of Mr. I-M-So Rich Ragav khuranna's son Maan khuranna you can call him the villain or is he the hero ?!?!?

I was 8 years when my father took me to his boss' party and i met him for the first time. Maan was same age as me and we really hit it off then. We were play mates and whenever i have holiday i would go to my father's office and maan would be there with his father and we used to play. That was our own little secret. How happy we were at that time i used to dominate him and he accepted whatever i said or did. We were convinced that we will make best buddies in future and so decided to live together as how our parents live in same house, same room and all. Our friendship grew rapidly in next two years. Though maan i didn't go to the same school then we used to meet occasionally and that was good enough. He probably was the only one who saw the real side of me evicting the geek tag.

But everything changed when we were 12 and he joined our school. Maan Singh Khuranna was talk of the school and our management was elated that great business tycoon's son is going to study in our school. Each and every student who weren't even of our same age wanted to grab an opportunity to be his friend. I was glad as well after all my only friend was going to the same school as me. I was excited and i had also made a handmade welcome card for him.
I didn't know then that our friendship is something that he wouldn't cherish telling others. That was the day he was to join and i had begged the girl near me to shift to another place as i was sure maan would want to sit near me. A huge grin pasted on my face when i saw him enter with our principal and his bodyguard was disappointed when he turned his face  the other side on spotting me. I thought maybe he didn't recognize me in this uniform. During lunch time i spotted him near stone bench and i ran to him carrying a box that had chocolate mousse that i requested my mom to make for him specially.

I stood beside him panting he was talking with some guys from my class and didn't notice me .

" maan " i called him

He turned to look at me and his face expression was something that i had never seen before. Anger , disappointment and awkwardness.

" maan i have bought dessert for us " i said ignoring his negligence

" maan are you goig to eat with this nerd ? " i heard one of the boys ask

" don't tell me you are friend with her " another boy commented with disapproval

I m kind of used to all this so neglecting them i looked at maan hopefully.

" i ... i m not her friend "  i heard him say and trust me at that time i didn't realize that he actually said that until one of that boys stood before me blocking my view to maan .

" you hopeless nerd if you could grace the place by walking away we can have some peaceful time hear " he said giving hi-5 to the second boy

I didn't pay attention to their taunts my eyes were fixed on maan who was looking at the ground with blank expression. He wasn't looking at my face.

" lets go guys i m hungry " i heard maan say when one guy neared me seeing me unaffected

That was the last time i was even a feet distance from him . Since then i began to avoid him. I didn't fear humiliation i just feared betrayal. I have heard worse but the fact that he didn't stand by me and he selected those cheeps over me affected me.He is my first and last friend who i hate and love the most. As days passed i got used to all that and my life became normal.I never talked to him in face i maintained 100 meters distance from him. It was as if he was invisible to me though all these days we were in same class. His changing girlfriends, his less marks,his annoying friends , his I-M-The-Best attitude nothing bothered me. He rarely attends classes and even if he does he ll be mostly sleeping or busy texting hiding his phone in the bench. I have caught him staring at me and when i look at him he gives those irritating looks and smirk that my hatred meter just blow up.

Always our school was split in two one containing all those spoil brats and bimboos and the other out good lot and geeks. The latter is not allowed to participate with the former in any event which means the latter can never join any club. We were used to that and were ore pleased with our books and library. Everything changed with the entry of new professor who wanted the whole school to participate in all events. Initially there were protests but later thanks to princi's threatening everyone agreed. I suddenly realized that i have no extra talent except studying which made me the assistant of Raghu chouhan the leader of the latter group. That boy was a reflection of me in looks except that he didn't have spectacles. He had commendable body and with a little effort he can compete maan and I don't know why he comes into the latter category. He was very kind to me . he had joined the school only when he was 13 which means 3 years ago and we never got chance to study in the same class unfortunate. He also once told me that he had noticed me many a times walking to the market or on my way to French tuitions. I wonder how i missed to notice him. We could have tried to be friends if we had met before. But then it's never too late.

Maan was the leader of the opposition party and we had meeting with him almost everyday.raghu and maan never agree things i wonder what is his problem as  far as i know raghu is always logical. It was as if maan intentionally wants to look down upon raghu.

That was one of those meeting regarding the cultural arrangements. And maan told that he had some designs which he forgot in his house.

" geet can pick it from my house " maan suggested looking at me

" it is ok " i told but truly i wasn't ready to go to his house

" she won't come to your house " i heard raghu tell and my head snapped at his direction

" who the hell are you to tell that " maan raised his voice . If two normal boys need at least two minutes to jumb into fight these two can easily do it in just two seconds

" i have no problem raghu " i said

" you don't have to go " raghu said sternly

" you can't order her " maan said

" well i can because she is MY assistant " he said with unwanted stress in the word My

" but she is my ..." maan left the sentence in mid way when all the heads in the room snapped at his direction . Last time i checked we both share no bond that deserves the prefix 'my' maybe he wanted to say my enemy or my toy something like that ? maan walked out angrily taking his bag .

That was like any of their usual fights so none cared much.Later that day i received a text from raghu saying that he would be waiting for me near cafeteria tree after school to give me some information regarding cultural.

I waited half an hour but raghu didn't arrive so i was about to call him when i heard footsteps i turned to see maan. The very instant i was about to walk away when he held my hands.

" leave me" i said

" i called you here for a reason " he said

" what ? but i go text from raghu " i said

" Oh do u think its a tough job for me" his usual haughty smirk

I understood how he managed to make me go there but i didn't know why he did that in first place.

" very simple two things Miss.Handa one resign as Raghu's assistant and two stop talking withhim " he said

How dare he order me. I m not a person who give damn to others' words especially not when it comes from a cheat like him.

" you have no rights to tell me what to do " i said raising my index finger as a warning.

"listen i ll state points as clear as crystal . That SOB likes you and i don't want him to get any ideas from your action so stay away. Understand"  stating that as an order he began to walk away

" its non of your business " i shouted making him stop in his tracks and turn to look at me . He had that " u r tough ,aren't u? ' look on his face

" if he likes me it's my wish to accept or neglect and you are no one to say what I should do. May be we can make a couple in future " I said thoughtfully though I know its possibility is as low as summer snow.

He walked towards me taking small steps making me go mad wondering what he is up to. Once he was a foot distance from me he scanned me from top to bottom.

" wha'" my words dried in my throat when I felt his lips on me.W*F my mind screamed .He is crazy how can he do this to me. With all my strength I tried to push him away but he pinned my hand above my head and pushed my body harder. It wasn't very late when he pulled away but my first kiss was stolen and I had n time to even remember the feel as I was busy fighting him.

" I have already told you that you can be only my friend and if try to break that rule I ll break all boundaries to make sure that you stay with me." With that he walked away leaving a confused and poor me

His lines played I my mind . When did he ever tell me that or he did?. May be yes I faintly remember him saying something in the ground of being a possessive friend but that was like years ago . What suddenly got into this Jerk khurana that he did this with me.

These were the thoughts running in my mind since 'that' happened between us and to add to the worse today is Monday which means I m going to meet him .Meeting Him After First Kiss

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

scroll down

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

take_a_hint thumbnail

Nothing in the school seemed same at least to my eyes. I hallucinate all eyes on me or wait is it happening in real. No one made any rude remark but I had a feeling that they were talking about me. I already regret coming to school today.I m just waiting to find a place where I can hide myself. I increased the speed of my steps to reach the class soon. I saw raghu near the door talking with someone I planned to greet him and then ask if there is anything strange on my face or dress that everyone is giving me wired looks.

" hey morning " I said

" oh geet " his voice held amusement but why ? this is not the first time we are talking

" all good " I asked casually

" I should be asking you that " he said

" why ? I m fine" I began to walk inside the class

I sat in my usual place while raghu sat in front of me instead of the chair beside me where he usually sits since we started to work together.

" why are you sitting there " I asked confused

" maybe your boy friend may not liking me sitting with you " he said

" who not like ? " I asked confused not understanding his point

" I may not like it " I heard a voice and even before looking at the face I know who it was

Maan stood there with his usual smirk. I was reminded of that evening seeing him and all bewilderment, pain and anger returned. I was immersed in my thoughts and didn't notice him sitting beside me. I was about to shout when I saw professor enter I shut my mouth. Throughout the class I could feel all eyes staring at me and whisper into each other's ears I can't wait to know what is happening.

As soon as the bell was out I was about to walk when I felt a tug on my bag I turnd to find maan holding the edge of my bag.

" what is your problem ? " I asked

" from now on you will be beside me 24*7 " he said

" excuse me? "

" I know you hard it right so no excuse " he said getting up

He pulled be by my waist and I stood with drooped jaws.

" I will not come with you anywhere " I argued

" did I ask permission ? "

" why are you doing all this " I asked

" simple . I want to be with you " he said

" oh yeah that is why you abandoned my friendship years ago leaving me all alone " I know that would have hit a sensitive nerve so I walked ahead without giving him second glance.

The whole day I ignored him but his stalking and gossip around the school continued. I was very glad when school was over. I was walking back to my house pondering on the events in the school when I saw maan's bike halt in front of me. Before I could protest he literally kidnapped me. I soon realized we were not going to my house but to the garden behind his father's office where we used to play.

I was nostalgic seeing that place and was living the old memories when I heard him speak.

" I was scared " he said . I turned to see him .

" I was scared that you would make more friends and I will never be the special friend of yours "

" what " I asked confused

" I was selfish I always wanted to the one and only special person in your life. That is the reason why I never let anyone near you all these year. You musn't have realized but I was with you in all walks but hidden" he said

" why are you telling me all this " I asked moving close to him

" I had many friends but I never allowed anyone to take your place in fact no one has even visited my house. I know you are the right friend for me.  All these years I was successful in making everyone stay away from you though it meant me staying away from you ." he said with painful voice maybe remembering the times we were close yet far.

"The pain of sharing you is more than the pain of leaving you " he said looking into my eyes taking my hands in his

"but at least you were in front of my eyes. But when I saw raghu trying to break the castle I had built to protect my princess I didn't know what to do. " Princess ah that word brought back the old memories

"Suddenly I realized it's high time I did man up to protect you in person and that is why I did all that you know " he looked down shyly for a minute I thought he actually blushed thinking about the kiss

I kept staring at him trying to analyse all the had just spoke. When I think now everything makes sense. The way he hit a boy who tried to befriend me in thi same garden hen we were playing , the way my old friend pink suddenly refused to sit beside me few days after maan entered the school , why no boy ever asked me out or they didn't even near me during valentine's day. I should be angry on him for spoiling my social life all those years but strangely I felt happy , I felt special .Whatever he has done its was for me he never forgot our friendship . in fact he was protecting it all those years.

" I don't know what to say " I eventually broke the silence

" you don't have to say anything but if you will be my special friend forever and promise that I will be the only friend of you " he asked hope in his voice was mixed with fear of denial

" i……." I was really confused of how to put in words

" tell me geet " he said

" only if you do whatever I say " I said suddenly that 9 year old geet inside me popped out

He smiled with relief and took my hand near his lips.

" that will be the reason for my whole existence " he said winking before touching my hand with his lips

However cliche that sounded that readily brought a blush on my face. Thus was OUR meeting after kiss that lead to life full of friendship, love , trust , being special and of course lot more kisses .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked the work

since its OS many things can't be explained but hope you understand

If you find it cliche or absurd i can say only one thing this is the result of getting addicted to reading teen-Fictions in Wattpad 

Edited by NANDY_BRU - 11 years ago
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dusht Maan.. Y he didn't accepted Geet as his frnd. Was he so much worried abt his image or any othr reason. Plz update nxt part soon di.
Downhill thumbnail
fabulous start..loved it..keep writing
Angel-33 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely OS
do update soon
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
uff..😳interesting update..pls cont soon..
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow yaar...
hated t snob maan @ first...
oops now a possesive lover... Winky wink...
ll be waiting fo t next part...
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
res 😉

OMG!!! 👏

Seriously I've no words, totally loved the update.
First part I was wondering who was talking till I read her desc..
So sweet they were friends, love those childhood friendship, all was fine and going nicely till he became the ultimate jerk.😡
Seriously I'd have slapped him there and then If I was insulted like she was. 
 she avoids him after that..
MSK and not doing so well in education😲
😆
She is his...?? wondering what was he going to say there 
He stole her first kiss that too because he's jealous and she missed the feel of his lips because she was too busy fighting him, she should've slapped him as soon as he released her.
Like Geet I'm even confused with the last sentence he'd said, I didn't get it 😕
Overall I loved the update.. 
Continue soon, will be waiting eagerly 

Edited by ...Tanya-K... - 11 years ago
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one   continue soon
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
interesting and lovely os