Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Indian TV is pretty regressive unless one is doing something different and unconventional like Kismat or Rishta.com, but those didn't bring in the TRPs since families wanna see the rona dhona, saas-bahu drama, pati-patni ka sacha pyaar, etc.

Ekta along with all the other ones who create shows like Yeh rishta, saathiya, diya baati, etc don't create strong female characters...I don't know about most people, but my mom and aunts don't cry every time they get into a fight or some trouble happens at work/home. It's like women are weak and highly emotional...it's too OTT. Films are way more progressive than TV, but with time TV will get there...it's slowly making it there.
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

What an ungrateful woman...BTW how long has she been 24??

Totally agree with you.

I'm all for people moving upwards in life, but what I can't stand are individuals like this, who spit in the face of those and the medium that give them a chance.

My father used to say, "never bite the hand that used to feed you" because you never know when you might need it again.
-Castiel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Her show WAS NOT regressive? What is she on? Does she even remember which show she worked on?😳 Any show that gets churned out from Ekta camp is the epitome of repressiveness. Hers was just as regressive and pathetic as others🤢
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Offcourse now u will pay TV out!Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to say but the way her non-existent career is going, she'll be back in TV in about 2 years. And, Kekta mai will make a rona-dhona show for her🥱
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
she is a cute girl. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
TV has ALWAYS been a regressive medium ever since Ekta entered the scene...NOW she realizes it...
Star Plus and Colors shows take the cake and bakery in ruining tv shows...

These channels shud close down first...There is not one watch worthy show in there...Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: noorsand

Sorry to say but the way her non-existent career is going, she'll be back in TV in about 2 years. And, Kekta mai will make a rona-dhona show for her🥱

Then she will say her show is DIFFERENT 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I really dislike people like this who once they have moved on forget their roots. But I am not surprised at her attitude...TV stars rarely get any respect even from their own channels and producers. I am sure once she became a movie starlet she got a lot more attention rather than her TV star days.
MysticAura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Somebody please tell this behenji to shut up n getlost.
Eh,girl what are u doing in BW?Method-acting...?
i m not a fan of indian soaps..bt still its very bad to speak ill of the medium which gave her break...
Looks mein zero,acting toh minus infinity...some people seem to b too big fr their shoes...wonder what 'talent' ekta saw in this wooden plank..