Saraswatichandra 25 feb 13 Written Update

Devilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this have choose to restrict the content in this post to members only

Saraswatichandra || Written update

Hello Guys here i am with Saraswatichandra's first Episode written update

Part 1
Episode starts withSaraswatichandra's stepmom singing aayiye mehrban .  its Saraswatichandra's dad's birthday party he say some speech infront of all guest in party  then he asks his wife  for SaraswatiChandra he was doing pooja in water ( Same like as in promo ) . pooja bedi (SC's Step mother) call his friend who was standing in way near car . he pick the phone and SC's stepmom ask for saras he told her that he is doing pooja and we are coming as soon as possible in party . she say come fast his father is getting angry Then chandra come out from the river and his friend tell him all the sitation on house . saras reply that the pooja was more important then to attend party and of course this pooja was for my dad's long life . then his friend say him chadra but saras angrily reply not saras it's saraswatichandra no one can Separate my mom's name from my name ...

Part 2

in house party was being . Then, he is coming in party in his Pooja Dress and wish him happy birthday dad . his father was not liking that and was getting more angry . Then, his dad scold him and tell him to change these clothes . after changing the clothes he come down to his dad . saras's stap mother and her mom was in conversation . saras nani says that all girls are looking and roaming around him of course bcoz he is bachelor pooja bedi reply he will be bachelor always i will never let him to get married . saras dad announce saraswatichandra's marrige ...

Part 3

here in kumud house her father told about kumud's marriage to her mother . kumud's younger sister hear that news and tell to everyone in house . later kumud was sitting and making a sketch . kusum ( Kumud's little sister ) ask what are you hiding from me so she reply nothing my last night dream kusum snatch the paper from her hands and run away while runing kumud's bracelet broke and the moti in that bracelet fall in water . kumud immidiatly go inside the water . kusum tell her that her wadding is fixed with a mr.dubai but she went in water and didn't listen anything . when kusum turn back and watch kumud have Plunge in water she call her mom and dad . they come and call her her dad say relax she will come after searching the moti suddenly kumud come outside with moti and go to her father and say this moti is gifted to me as a reward by my father and it is very special for my ...
they again tell her about the marriage and kukud say No for marriage . after watching the scetch maded by kumud her dad say our decision is abserlutly right bcoz in that sketch it was Saraswatichanra's Eyes ...

Precap :

Kumud open a letter and saw saraswatichandra's eyes she get shocked and say these eyes was saying me something last night maybe this is my future Saraswatichandra ...

it is my first time i am giving any written update . i was nervous that don't know how i will write but when the time came and i start writing i didn't feel shame or nervous and have write in clear words not in any hard english words 😆...
and yes sorry for any mistake 😊
Edited by saba-ramisa - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail

Thanks for sharing @Saba. 🤗
Anu_4_U thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update 🤗
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the lovely update.😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful written update Rami !! 🤗👏 It was just wonderful sweetie ❤️
Mullai_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..  :) 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Update..

You are quick.

Epi looks promising.. let see how it progresses.. 😊
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the cute update
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great job Saba, thanks for the update, can't wait to watch the first episode.