New Pic of Jenny !!

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
shes sooo pretty...😳

hey abhi...did u read SC story ?! my mind is going bonkers after reading it...got to read again & again...tab samjh aaega...🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

shes sooo pretty...😳

hey abhi...did u read SC story ?! my mind is going bonkers after reading it...got to read again & again...tab samjh aaega...🤣

Agree !! ðŸ˜³ 

Hi Garima 🤗 Omg yes I tried reading it ðŸ˜› It was too complicated for words ! 🤣 You're right,have to read it again!  ðŸ˜†
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Agree !! ðŸ˜³ 

Hi Garima 🤗 Omg yes I tried reading it ðŸ˜› It was too complicated for words ! 🤣 You're right,have to read it again!  ðŸ˜†

awww...bear 🤗

haina ?! 🤣...the names r sooo complicated man...palle nahi pada mere...🤣...dimaag ki dhai ho gai...🤣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

awww...bear 🤗

haina ?! 🤣...the names r sooo complicated man...palle nahi pada mere...🤣...dimaag ki dhai ho gai...🤣

Haan sach main !! 🤣 Such long names !! They were enough to confuse me,I tell you 🤣 Then I decided that I'm just gonna watch the serial and not read it ! 🤣 Have bookmarked it though ! ðŸ˜†
-CoolChick- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Haan sach main !! 🤣 Such long names !! They were enough to confuse me,I tell you 🤣 Then I decided that I'm just gonna watch the serial and not read it ! 🤣 Have bookmarked it though ! ðŸ˜†

hahaha...i have also bookmarked it...😆😆😆😆...kaun padhe ? chodo...serial dekhlo...sab samajh aa jaega eventually...🤣...i hope Sanjay sir goes easy with names...🤣...varna dimaag ka falooda ho jana hai...i tell u !!!!!!!!! 🤣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

hahaha...i have also bookmarked it...😆...kaun padhe ? chodo...serial dekhlo...sab samajh aa jaega eventually...🤣...i hope Sanjay sir goes easy with names...🤣...varna dimaag ka falooda ho jana hai...i tell u !!!!!!!!! 🤣

HI5 !! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Haan wahi toh !! Main bhi nahin padhne wali hoon ab 🤣 You gave me inspiration to not read 🤣 haan haan ! Agree !! Rishbala and all are so easy to tell whereas if they give long names,sahi main falooda ho jaayega dimmag 🤣
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Pics unrelated to the show r to be posted in  || Saraswatichandra Picture Gallery ||  Read rules of the forum regarding posting pics