luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Summary: I have vocalised my version of Madhu's internal conflict with herself in the OS - Freedom is all I seek. The link for the same is https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3452031
And thought it was only fair if I vocalised my version of Rishab's internal conflict. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think..

Ha! Finally the time has arrived for the last strike. No one can keep a grudge the way I do. She thought she can get away with humiliating me in public. Me, the Superstar with a super ego. Oh yeah, I know I have a supersized ego, and why shouldn't I? I definitely have earned the right to have one.

There are tales and movies that have storylines that talk about a woman's wrath. But they haven't met me yet. They haven't heard my story yet.

I built a trap all around her, so foolproof, with no escape. How could she not fall into my well devised trap. No one knew the makings of the plan, no one but me. I decided to give her every happiness in the world to finally take it all from her in one night. Her initial disbelief only added to my pleasure. Every tear, every heartfelt cry only boosted and stroked my ego tenfold. Oh how I have waited to see this scene unfold before me. They say patience is a woman's ornament. But they cannot say that any more, can they?

Watching her sit at the altar, all dazed, as if she still believed that she were in a nightmare and just waiting for someone to wake her up, thats when I knew I had her golden heart in the palm of my hand and the moment had come to crush it. I am no monster, at least no ugly monster, so I took pity on the pitiful creature and decided to leave her at her home at first. I don't take favours and don't do favours, so why start now? Why not deepen the wound, expose it in such a way that it gets infected, never to heal again. I have already disowned her in private, why not make it a public affair.

It was a double whammy for me to see both mother-daughter at my mercy. Well the mother dared to slap me too didn't she? Ha! My plan worked out on schedule and just the way I planned it. And yes her mother was just the icing on the cake.

Why am I not at peace then? Shouldn't I be revelling in peace and happiness right now seeing that my enemy is down and broken? Shouldn't I be laughing at the miserable attempt she makes at piecing herself together again?

Then why does her teary brown eyes haunt me in my dreams? Why do I hear her laughter echo in every corner of the house? Why do her memories invade me? If these questions weren't enough to deal with, here she comes strutting in front of me in defiance.

Posing in front of me as if she has bandaged her wounds and moved on, she walks around the set doing her work. But I see her shiver under my constant gaze and haunting words. No one can heal ever, let alone that fast after they receive the RK blow. But she dares to try.

Ha! Looks like she needs to be reminded of who she is dealing with. I can just as easily cut the rope she hangs on to and that will be the end of her. But why this hesitation? Why do I hold back?

Ma said that with her she took my life too. But that is just her emotions talking, after all she was attached to her. But could there be some truth in that? Naaah! Its my life we are talking about and no one has more control over my life than me.

Hmm... this restlessness, this disharmony will vanish with her complete destruction. I have done it once and I can do it again. Last time I destroyed the spider net and watched the spider fall. But she is like the spider that keeps crawling up the wall again. This time around I will crush the spider itself. Then I will achieve perfect tranquility. Yes... then I will have peace... then I will sleep again.

P.S. Below is the link to the index of the other stories/articles/polls.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3763862

Edited by luvera - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so this is the "revenge RK" talking?  I honestly do not like this RK.  But your writing was bang on!  This is how RK would be thinking.  

His plan, his concept and then the emotions that he does not understand.

nicely done!!
luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4ever4love

so this is the "revenge RK" talking?  I honestly do not like this RK.  But your writing was bang on!  This is how RK would be thinking.  

His plan, his concept and then the emotions that he does not understand.

nicely done!!

Thanks!! These were my first official OS's but have been writing a FF too - The Promise. You should check it out when you have the time..
u r just awesome. the way you potray enotions in ur writings is just fantastic loved it
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very well writtn dear... Wen i read d title i thought d real pov , bt dis s revenge Rk speakn..., owesome writer ur 3cheers to ur writin...
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfully portrayed! 👏
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@luvera: Nyc OS!!!!😊
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
THIS WAS WONDERFUL THE WAY YOU SHOWED RK AND HIS THOUGHTS
HE WAS BANG ON ON EVERYTHING, BUT FORGOT ABOUT HIS OWN HEART

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Post luvera

luvera thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

[B]<font color="#ff00ff">THIS WAS WONDERFUL THE WAY YOU SHOWED RK AND HIS THOUGHTS</font>[/B][DIV][B]<font color="#ff00ff">HE WAS BANG ON ON EVERYTHING, BUT FORGOT ABOUT HIS OWN HEART</font>[/B][/DIV][DIV][B][BR][/B][/DIV][DIV][B]<font color="#ff00ff">WOULD LOVE TO KNOW MORE</font>[/B][/DIV]

Im so glad you like the portrayal of bordering on black RK..