is druv and antrish's mom fair

dramaqueen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

do  u guys think that antrish's  mom is fair to druv after all he didn't mean to push antrish off the roof. antrish is even over it and she should be too. 😭 and if she is still amd at druv then she shouldn't show it😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stonex thumbnail
no shes not otherwise why  would she wed his son to a mad girl. She only wants good for antaksh.   I think she knew Dhruv loved Arti but still did not get him married to her
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah..i dont think wat they have showed is entirely true..a mother cannot love one of her sons more than the other can she? I mean my mum has 4 sons and as far as i know she loves them all equally...(my eldest brother can't walk properly...bit like Antiksh but she doesnt differ her love)

Its really not fair on dhruv.

Nishani thumbnail

Yeah, the mom is very biased and favours Antariksh more than Dhruv. How sad? 😭

And dramaqueen, Dhruv never pushed Antariksh off the roof. He was knocked by a car that their dad was driving when he was drunk. The mom thought that it was a result of Dhruv's carelessness and the dad never confessed that it was him that caused the accident.

To this day, he hasn't told anyone and everyone still thinks that Dhruv did it.

But no matter how bad a situation, a parent can never take sides when it comes to their kids. That is appalling and therefore that is why I don't like the mom.

She acts all motherly but to me she is just a hypocrite! Dhruv does everything to please her but she never takes notice.

nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how do you know this as till now they just showed that druv arm struck and antriksh fall down.
Nishani thumbnail
In South Africa, India and us are almost neck and neck. I think our episodes are about 2-3 days later.
dramaqueen thumbnail

stonex i don't think thatr vedika is mad she is just in a shock