nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

He woke up with the first ray of sunlight falling on his face. Reluctantly he opened his eyes and was surprised for a second why was he sleeping on a sofa until he realized what happened the previous night. He recollected the way he jumped into her bedroom and stayed here all night just to take care of her. The confusion on his face slowly faded away and a wide smile made its way as he turned to see her sleep like an innocent angel. He got up looking amusingly at her and wished her good morning in a whisper. The alarm clock at her bedside was set to 6 am and the time was 5:55 am. He immediately took hold of the clock and extended the time to 7 am as he didn't want her to get up so early. Quietly he made his way out of her room and looked out for the kitchen. Cooking for someone you love so much even though you didn't know how to cook was something which only people who are madly in love can do. Though he was damn confused as to what she would like or what she wouldn't, he finally made few things in the stipulated time and set out everything on the table. "Something is missing", he thought to himself. Just then his face lit up like a bulb and he ran into the kitchen. He took out a frying pan and an egg. He carved the omelet to a heart-shaped one and placed it on the bread. "Now everything is perfect!" He checked the time, left a note to her and made his way out of her house.

She got up at the sound of the alarm and was shocked to see that it was 7 am! Before she could react she suddenly realized that he was there with her last night, to take care of her, only to take care of her. "He might still be sleeping on the sofa", she thought and a slightly blushed at the thought. She immediately turned around to see him but he wasn't there! "Was this a dream?" she murmured. "Gosh! Now I'm imagining him in my bedroom?!" she gasped. To check if this was really her dream, she got down her bed and ran towards the sofa. She found a letter which she grabbed and started to read.

"I know you'll feel uncomfortable with my presence in your room early in the morning, so I left without informing you. I hope you're feeling better now, I know you are after all I have passed lots and lots of positive energy to you. Now get ready and have your super special breakfast. I tried making it for the first time so no complains :)"  She was smiling reading the note and at the same time tears flowed down her cheeks realizing how unlucky she was to not be with him. She got ready and made her way to the breakfast table. She was amused to see so many things set out on the table. She laughed at the thought that how could he imagine that she would have all of this at one go! At the same time she appreciated his efforts and sat down to eat. Her sight fell on the heart shaped omelet. She slowly picked up the plate and adored it for some time. She didn't want to eat it. She wanted to preserve it. She wanted to preserve his love for her since she didn't know whether she would be showered with his love ever again. Happily she relished whatever he made for her and started for college.

In college everyone was super tensed as to what will happen to them after the AVP will get to know about them performing in the IndiaFest. Sharon reached college and as she got down her car her eyes searched for Swayam. There he was along with the rest of the gang bullying him. She wondered whether it was about her but on closer inspection found out it was about Ashi. She hated the fact that Swayam was being linked to Ashi but she had no other option. It was her illness that was making her miss the most precious thing on earth. The entire gang was called for by the AVP. Sharon didn't concentrate on a single thing spoken by the AVP. She was lost in her own thoughts and at times stealing glances from Swayam.

After the boring speech, as Sharon understood, got over all of them headed towards the rehearsal hall. "How are you feeling now Sharon?" asked Simmi. "Yeah much better babes" answered Sharon. "This is so good. The khadoos AVP praised us for our performance! I can't believe it Simmi", said Rini. Only then did Sharon realize that they were not blasted but in fact applauded for their performance in IndiaFest. Rini, Simi and Sharon hugged each other and so did the rest of the gang. Everyone was happy! Rey started the music player and played a medley of songs and everyone started celebrating by dancing haphazardly. Sharon refused in the beginning but seeing everyone move she couldn't resist. It was her passion and it was difficult for her to stay away from it. So she joined the gang in their celebration and started dancing. She showed off her moves while everyone were cheering, shouting and encouraging her. Slowly everyone joined the dance floor and were grooving along with the music. No one noticed Sharon after that except Swayam. His eyes were focused on her. He smiled seeing her dance since this was the first thing in her that made him fall for her and because of her he was in a stage were he could make dance his career. His smile suddenly changed into concern when he saw Sharon trying hard to breathe. She started coughing. She wanted to call Simmi but she was busy enjoying and she didn't want to disturb her. She ran out from the rehearsal hall coughing towards the class. She needed to get her bag which had the inhaler. She had to get hold of it immediately as she would soon be out of breath and faint anytime. She didn't want to get noticed by someone in that stage nor did she want anybody's sympathy. She ran through the corridor.

Though no one noticed Sharon go out from the rehearsal hall, Swayam did and he followed her. Frantically he ran through the college corridor and heaved a sigh of relief when he got to see her. She was coughing very badly. She almost reached the classroom door and collapsed. She felt someone catching hold of her. Her eyes were moist with tears and she wasn't able to see anything clearly. That someone instantly took out something from the pocket and put it near her mouth. Sharon grabbed it and inhaled it as if it were her life. She was now feeling better. She was now able to breathe. Before she could look upon and thank the person she found herself being lifted in Swayam's arms. He slowly placed her on the chair in the classroom and knelt beside her. "Are you fine now Sharon?" he enquired. Sharon noticed that he was trying hard to control his tears. "Swayam.. I .. I.." she tried to say something without knowing what to say. She never expected such a situation to come across and hadn't been prepared for this. "Just answer me Sharon! Are you fine?" he asked. This was enough for Sharon to breakdown. She started crying. "Swayam I'm really sorry. I didn't want you to know" she sobbed taking his hand in hers. Swayam placed his free hand on hers and was trying to calm her down. "It's okay Sharon. I had to know it, either now or later. In fact, I am sorry for finding out about this so late. I should have guessed it. It's my fault. I'm really sorry" he said with tears trickling down his face. Sharon was shocked on hearing this. This was not what she expected. She thought he would scold her for keeping this a secret, question her about her illness but here he was saying sorry for nothing, nothing at all. "No Swayam. It's not your fault at all. I didn't want you to know this. I didn't want you to stop dancing for me. I wanted you to make a career in dance which unfortunately.." sobbing "unfortunately.. I can't". "Nothing is more important for me than you Sharon. You are everything to me. My life starts and ends with you." Sharon looked into his eyes when he said this. His eyes were filled with love, love for her. How stupid she was to hide such a thing from him. How did she even expect that this would stop him from loving her! "Swayam I'm really sorry!" "You don't have to be sorry Sharon. I told you I should have found out about this myself". "No Swayam! I'm not feeling sorry for this but I'm sorry for stopping myself from loving you, from keeping you away from me, for pushing you, for insulting you, for hating.. " she paused "for trying to hate you.." Saying this she got up. She couldn't look into his eyes anymore. She couldn't carry this guilt with her any longer. She turned towards him. "Swayam, I like you. I like it when you look at me, I like it when you smile at me, I like it when you talk to me, I like it when you say I love you to me, I like it when you are concerned for me, I like it when you dance with me." She looked at him. He was staring at her. He didn't have the slightest idea as to what was she trying to say. "And I think.. No I'm sure that.." she paused and moved closer to him. She wiped the tears on his face and held his face in her hands. "I.. I love you". Swayam was stunned on hearing these words. He hadn't expected this even in his wildest dreams. Sharon Rai Prakash herself has acknowledged her love for him and confessed! Tears trickled down his face. This time the tears were not of pain or hurt, but of happiness. He cupped her face in his palms "Sharon! I love you!" and hugged her tight. She hugged him back and held on to him as if she would never let him go. Both of them were lost into each other. They broke the hug, looked at each other and smiled and hugged again. "Nothing can break us apart now Sharon. Not even your illness. We'll soon find out a solution for that and.." he broke the hug and took her hands in his. ".. and I promise I'll never stop dancing. Dancing is not only your passion Sharon, it is a medium through which I found you. I'll never let go of anything that has brought you and me together!" Sharon was relieved and happy. She felt she was the luckiest girl in the world. She found her love, she was with him, she now has no fear of not dancing. He was there and he would set everything right! ❀️

PS: This is my first writing on SwaRon. So comments or compliments, all are welcome! 😳

PPS: You may find a blooper in my OS. How did Swayam find out about Sharon's aasthma? Well he found the inhaler in the drawer which Sharon left open. I wanted to include this in the OS but then I was so focused on them confessing that I thought I'll mention it in this post script! πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hey dear ur os was awwsome and if  its ur first try then its really nice keep writing more
nami2811 thumbnail
Thank you! This is not my first OS. I have written few but not on SwaRon. So this is my first one on SwaRon. Thank you for the appreciation πŸ˜³
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey awsm os..
Swayam nt yelling at her after knwing d truth lovd this part..
Cute confession..
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome OS dear, Awesomely penned down, Loved their confession very well written, Do keep writing more on Swaron πŸ˜Š
nami2811 thumbnail
Thank you d3lover90 and sweetsimi123 πŸ˜³
nami2811 thumbnail

Question mark? πŸ˜†
Ianoconic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it completely dear.
What a beautifully written os. I simply loved the confession.
Keep it up.
Love
Sonu
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was amazing dear, do write many more OS on SwaRon, would to read them. You are a fabulous writerπŸ‘
nami2811 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SmokySapphira-

<font color="#0000ff">Loved it completely dear.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">What a beautifully written os. I simply loved the confession.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Keep it up.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Love</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Sonu</font>

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it 😳
Wanted to name the OS The confession but dropped the idea. I just like the sentence I like you