Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

Here comes next preview, ENJOY

Neeti - Golu, right?, Dadi aaj bhi tujhe Golu bulati hain?
Ram - stop pulling my leg, main toh Golu hoon par Priya tum kya ho?, biscuit?

Samar and Neeti gifted RaYa their wedding gift, a honeymoon package of...

Ram trying to manage Priya not to fall of, keep her on bed. He tried to remove the mangalsutra of her and come close to her face, he unknowingly brushed his lip with her, Priya smiled and said something

cant wait for long.plz update fast.plzzz
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here I come, sorry guyz to keep u wait for so long, hope u enjoy this update

recap

...Ram comes to his bed and very gently caress Priya's hair and plant a gentle kiss on her forehead and lie down on his side.

After 2 hours, Priya slowly opened her eyes and saw Ram is in deep sleep. Now a days it become habit of her that she see the face of Ram after opening her eyes in the morning. Ram puri raat soya nahi tha, toh Priya ko bhi kaise neend ayegi, woh sirf so rahi thi, neend me nahi thi, she didn't want him to know that, woh jab bhi dekhti thi, Ram drawing room ke sofe pe beyth ke soch rahe hote ya phir kamre me up and down kar rahe the, jab 4:30 baje woh kamre me aye tab bhi Priya jag rahi thi, she sensed Ram kissed her forehead, Priya ko thoda ajeeb laga par she continued her acting. Ab Ram ki chehre ki taraf dekh ke lag raha hain he is at peace, pata nahi kaun si baat unhe khayi jaa rahi hain, Priya ko bura lagta hain ke Ram usse kuch share nahi karta hain, Priya ko samajh ata hain par……………khair she wakes up from the bed and goes to freshn up.

She came out of the bathroom and came to the room, Ram was still sleeping, Priya went to his side and very slowly and gently held his palm and stroke it and said to get up. Ram who was in his deep slumber need sometime to open his eyes, he opened it and saw Priya's face in front of him, she had shower and water droplets are falling from her hair, she is looking as fresh as Jasmine, she wore no make up, only her mangalsutra was dangling from her neck, she was looking beautiful, Ram was mesmerized with her beauty, she smiled to him and said to wake up.

Ram came out from bathroom and both sat on sofa and were sipping their respective tea.

Ram in a very relaxed voice asked, Priya toh aaj ka kya plan hain?, waise am sorry tumhe shayad achha nahin lag raha hain, yun aise Neeti ke saath ghumna

Priya – nahi Mr. Kapoor, its ok, I understand, waise aap toh yahan kaam se hi aye the, mujhe bura nahi lag raha hain

Ram – waise mera kaam bhi ho gaya hain, jis kaam se aya tha aaj woh pura ho jayega, kuch paper works baaki hain uske baad am free.

Priya yeh sunnke bohot khush ho jati hain, lekin kuch bolti nahi

Ram – achha hi hain mujhe thoda waqt mil jayega tumhare saath bitane ko, Mumbai me toh……….

Priya yeh sunn ke Ram ki taraf dekhne lagta hain, usse apne kaano par vishwaas nahi ho raha hain ke Ram aisa keh rahe hain

Khair Ram aur Priya dono hi apne breakfast karte hain aur Ram office ke liye nikal jate hain, Priya Neeti ko phone karti hain aur kehti hain ke aaj ka programme woh cancel karna chahti hain, ek bahana bana deti hain aur phone rakh deti hain, actually waise usse Neeti ka company achha laga tha par woh Ram ko kuch zyada hi miss kar rahi thi toh jab aaj Ram ne kahan ke uska kaam almost finish ho gaya hain toh Priya ne socha ki woh kal se Ram ke saath hi ghumne jayegi, pata nahi usse kya hua hain, par aaj kal woh Ram ko kuch zyada hi miss karne lagi hain, khaas karke London me aake toh kuch zyada hi.

Anyways ab saara din karenge kya, toh usne pehle ghar phone kiya, ma papa se kuch baatein huin, phir KM phone kiya, dadi se baat huin, Krishnaji se bhi. Ab in logon se baat khatam huyi thi ke Neha ne phone kiya

Neha – hello madam, kaisa chal raha hain?, arre yaar tum toh London jaake hume bhool hi gayi ho?, baat kya hain, fatty kya kuch zyada pareshaan kar raha hain?

Priya was blushing hearing this, and said, kya Neha tum bhi, tumhe pata hain na Mr. kapoor yahan apne deal ke liye aaye hain, toh……..

Neha – woh deal toh hota rehga par tum dono ka deal ka kya hua, baat kuch aage bari, nightgown kuch kaam me aya?

Priya – toh woh tum hi thi, jisne nightgown rakhhi thi?, how could u yaar, tumhe pata hain na ke main…………………

Neha – arre yaar don't be spoilsport, achha yeh batayo kaisi lagi nightgown?, fatty ka reaction kya tha?

Priya has flash back of the first night and also the way Ram came close to her, aaj bhi woh uss closeness ko feel kar sakti hain

Neha – hello, kahan kho gayi, are u there?

Priya – yes, ab thoda sa angry tone me, tumhe pata hain mujhe kitna embarrass feel hua, tum bhi na Neha

Neha – arre yeh batayo baat kuch aage bari ke nahi?

Priya – kya aur kaunsi baat?

Neha – don't be so innocent baby, u know what I mean?

Priya in a teasing tone said, kya kuch baat barnewali thi?

Neha – sach me yaar tum dono ka na kuch nahi ho sakta, beythe raho dono

Priya laughed heartily and chatted with Neha for some more time.

It was almost late afternoon, Priya was thinking to freshn up again, heard the bell. She opened the door and to her surprise Ram was standing in front of her. He smiled at her and come in.

Priya – aap?, sab theek toh hain na?

Priya was tensed to see Ram in this hour of the day, she thought something must have happened. Ram was very relaxed and calmed.

Ram smiled at her and said, kyun main nahi aa sakta kya?

Priya – nahi aisi baat nahi hain, par aap achanak iss waqt………

Ram – maine socha ke kaam jab khatam hi ho gaya toh hotel chala jaun, agar tum kahon toh main wapas chala jata hoon said in teasing tone

Priya – nahin, maine aisa toh nahi kahan, bas……………..

Ram – leave it yaar, yeh bolo tumne lunch kiya?

Priya – nahi

Ram – kyun?, kaafi der ho gayi hain

Priya – mujhe actually bhoonk nahi lagi thi

Ram – tum bhi ajeeb ho, khair mujhe bohot bhoonk lagi hain, so will u join me

Priya – ha, okay

Ram – so let's go

Priya – where?

Ram – in the cafeteria, kal raat ko tum hi keh rahi thi na ke tumhe cafeteria me jake khana hain, so let's go

Priya looked at him for sometime and then they both went downstairs. They had their lunch and they chatted for a while.

In the evening both Ram and Priya decided to go for a walk and also to see some nearby places. First they come to the City of Westminister which is the entertainment district of the city, many prestigious film premiers held here, then they went to Piccadilly Circus which is surrounded by huge electronic advertisements, it seemed that film is being shown at every nook and corner of the place. Priya was enjoying that thouroughly, though she came here with Neeti that day, but it was at day time and also as Ram was with her she was enjoying every moment of it. It was Friday night, a weekend was round the corner so the streets were filled with people and their hustle bustle, night clubs and bars were full. People were enjoying with their partners. But our RaYa wasn't affected by this, they were within themselves, both were enjoying each others company. Next they went to the nearby parks which were decorated beautifully. They both come to the Primrose Hill which is popular spot to view the city skyline. Both enjoyed thoroughly. While watching the skyline, Priya grabbed Ram's right arm tightly, she was very excited to see that. After they came out from that spot, Ram said,

Ram – Priya let's go to Samar's restaurant, let's give them a surprise

Priya nodded in affirmative.

Both of them reached Samar's place. Samar and Neeti were pleasantly surprised to see them. They four sat in Samar's room and started to chat

Ram – wow! yaar this place is amazing, bohot hi bariya

Samar – yaar yehi se shuruaat huyi thi meri

Priya – sach me bohot khoobsurat hain

Neeti – achha pehele yeh batayo kya lau tum logon ke liye?

Samar – yaar Neeti tum bhi na yehi bhi koi poochne ki baat hain, itne din baad mile hain thoda scotch ho jaye, kyun?

Ram – aaj nahi, aaj toh main tere haath ka woh special wala juice piyunga, bol pilayega? turning towards Priya he said, pata hain Samar ek aisa juice banata hain ke bas peeneke baad muh ke badle dil se aah! nikalta hain

Samar smiling and said, u still remember that

Ram – of course

So these foursome had their juice and it was really tasty and also some snacks with that and they chatted for hours. Mainly Samar, Ram and Neeti were chatting, their B school days stories, their mischiefs, Samar and Neeti's love story and how they tried to fool their teachers by playing pranks, mainly they were brushing their past fond memories, amidst this Priya was really enjoying as she gets to see the smile on the face of Ram, but for not once did Samar and Neeti utter Sarah's name nor her topic. As both of them know about Ram's hurt so they deliberately didn't want to raise the topic, in fact after 17 years it also don't matter so Sarah remain in silent.

After chatting and making a promise to them that both RaYa will come for dinner tomorrow in their house, they led them free. Now Ram and Priya are walking along the River Thames. A clear night and city is flooded with lights, with the breeze flowing gently, they have come a bit far from the city. Both are enjoying each others presence.

Ram – pata hain Priya jab main 17 sal pehle iss city ko chhod ke gaya tha mujhe bohot dukh hua tha, main apni padai puri karne ke baad bhi kuch saal yahan rehna chahta tha, par nahi reh paya, inn 17 saalon me main kai baar yahan aaya hoon par aaj bohot different lag raha hain, shayad iss baar main akela nahin hoon mere saath tum ho

Priya, Ram ko dekhti rehti hain, kaun sa dard hain jo Mr. Kapoor mujhse share nahi karna chahte

Ram – maine inn 17 saalon me bohot kuch khoya hain, zindagine bohot saare rishten mujhse chhine hain, main apne babuji ka sapna pura karne ke liye aya tha yahan, iss sheher ne mujhe woh sapna pura karne me madad ki par mujhse mere kai aur sapne chhin bhi liye, par aaj isi sheher ne mujhe phir se ek sapna dikhaya hain aur usse pura karne ka honsla bhi de raha hain, main uss sapne ko haqeeqat main badal dunga, main iss baar uss sapne ko kisi ko chheen ne nahi dunga

Priya – pata hain Mr. Kapoor, zindagi jab ek darwaaza band karta hain toh dusra darwaaza kholta bhi hain, rishten itni asani se tut te nahi hain, rishton pe agar gaant par jaye toh rishten aur bhi mazboot hoti hain, dosti har rishten ki shuruaat hoti hain, after some pause she again said, kya hum dost bann sakte hain, saying this she forwarded her right hand towards Ram, without thinking for a second Ram also forwarded his right hand, FRIENDZ

Kuch der baad,

Ram – tumhara bhi toh koi sapna tha jo pura nahi ho paya

Priya – nahi aisa kuch nahi hain

Ram – sab ka aisa hota hain, tumhara bhi kuch hoga

Priya look at him for some seconds and then said, I wanted to pursue my Master's from abroad but I couldn't do it coz of financial condition, itna keh ke ruk jati hain woh

Ram – tum chaho toh abhi bhi kar sakti ho…………

Priya – nahi, mujhe apni family se door nahi rehna hain

Ram looked at her and smiled.

Both came back to the Hotel. They had their dinner and come to the bed. Priya came out changing, she was again a bit uncomfortable but this time Ram said, Priya yeh nighty itni buri bhi nahi hain, kafi achhi lag rahi ho isme, Priya was stunned to hear this and with this Ram gave a smile to him and come to his side and slid into the bed. 

Next day morning, it was Saturday and also the weekend so both Ram and Priya thought to buy something for Samar and Neeti as they are going for dinner in their house at night. Ab London aye hain toh ghumenge toh zaroor, toh Ram ne socha Priya ko thoda shehere ghuma de, aur apna college bhi dikha de, actually Priya ke saath woh waqt beetana chahta tha, aur apni puarane yaadein usiki se saath share bhi karna chahta tha, toh yeh dono taiyyar hoke nikal pare.

Dekhne ke liye toh bohot kuch hain, after all it is the place of British Empire, that empire which ruled over the entire world from time to time. The architectural structure of the buildings of this place is varied in nature. The National Gallery, Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace to name a few. The recent being the financial institutions of 18th and 19th centuries like Royal Exchange and Bank of England and recently of 20th century Old Bailey and Barbican Estate are of varied architectural heritage.

Priya was very excited to see all these, she took interest in the city's heritage buildings and Ram became her guide.

Other than these buildings many recent skyscrapers like Shard London Bridge which is of 72 storied attracted many visitors.

Its not possible to visit and see verything in one day, so Ram and Priya thought that they will continue to tour the city the next day, but Priya wanted to see Ram's college so both headed towards that direction.

They both came in front of the famous and prestigious London Business School. It is from here Ram completed his Master's Degree. Ram got nostalgic and started to share his college day memories with Priya. Both were engrossed in their conversation, though Ram was revisiting his memories and Priya was listening to him but still both can connect with each other. Aise hi baaton baaton me waqt beet raha tha toh it was almost lunch time, so they decided to go to a restaurant. They found an Indian restaurant and ordered their lunch. After enjoying the meal, they headed for shopping. They went to a shopping mall and took a gift for Snehal (Samar and Neeti's son) and a token gift for Samar and Neeti and then they come back to the Hotel.

In the evening both were ready to go to Samar's house. Ram was as usual in his formals but Priya wore a violet coloured churidaar kurta with light make up on her face and a matching jhumka with this, was looking very pretty and beautiful as always. Ram wanted to drive the car but Priya insisted to go by tube (metro rail), so they boarded the tube. As it was weekend and also evening time, rush was there but RaYa were fortunate that there was no rush in their compartment, they both got the seat. After taking the seat, both were looking outside the window and cherishing their journey in tube, suddenly Priya looked forward and was stunned to see the scene, Ram who was saying something to Priya noticed her that she wasn't responding so looked at her and he saw she was looking in front, his eyes also looked at front and he was embarrassed to see. A couple was kissing each other deeply and they didn't even bother about their surroundings. Now its very common in western country, a free sex country can afford such thing but its bit awkward and embarrassed for us to see this. Priya immediately turn her face and saw Ram was also watching that, now she became embarrassed as if she is the one doing this, relax yaar, Ram is used to of all these, now she can't meet her eyes with him. Ram understood her hesitation and tried to pacify her,

Ram – its very common in country like this

Priya – ya, I know but how can they………………

Ram – arre yaar, ek dusre se pyaar karte hain, toh what's the big deal

Priya – pyaar karte hain toh ghar me kare, public place me thode hi na yeh sab………………

Ram – relax, itni badi baat bhi nahi hain

Priya – haan yahan ke liye nahi hain, mujhe sochte huye bhi sharm ati hain ke koi kaise aise kar sakta hain, agar hum dono aisa karte toh……………………she cuts her sentence in the middle as she realized what she said, again, nahi, mera matlab……………

Ram was watching her and got her point so he said, I understand what u want to say, anyways ab yeh chhodo, let's move, our destination has come.

So both of them came out from underground and headed straight towards Samar and Neeti's house.

Both Samar and Neeti were waiting for them and they welcomed RaYa with open arms. Snehal was also present there. He looks like typical 10 year old London boy but he has his traditions in him. He took blessings from both RaYa by touching their feet. Priya presented him the gift. All came to the balcony which was an open one. It was abeautiful sight in front of them.

Ram – yaar tere balcony se toh sara sheher dikhayi deta hain, its so beautiful, yaad hain hum log kaise Tower Bridge pe chad te the isi scene ko dekhne ke liye

Samar – kaise bhool sakta hoon, kya din the woh bhi, tu, main Neeti aur……

Neeti – arre tum log thoda past se present me bhi aao yaar

Both Ram and Samar laughed out their heart, and said in unison, Yes Ma'am.

Inn dono ke aise dekh ke Priya ko bohot hasi aayi, so she smiled but Neeti got irritated and said, kya yaar abhi bhi tum dono, saying she also laughed.

Ab inn sab me achha khasa dosti ho gayi thi aur ek dusre ke saath achha waqt beet raha tha, beech beech me purani yaadein bhi tazaa ho rahi thi aur Priya ke saath Ram ki shaadi ki baat bhi ho rahi thi, kaise, kin haalaton me shaadi huin yeh sab. In between these Neeti served the drinks and juice to them and some starters, Priya offered her help but Neeti assured her that if she needs she will call her. When the second round of drinks going on, Samar said,

Samar – toh tera deal kaisa raha?

Ram – I have cracked it, am relieved now, u know this was one of my dream project, and a big one too, ab toh ana jana laga rahega yahan

Neeti – great kam se kam tera shakal toh dekhne ko milega, waise tu toh ek dum hi badal gaya hain yaar, 17 saal pehele aur aaj me bohot farak aa gaya hain

Samar – exactly, kaun kahega ke yeh wahi Ram hain jiska kabhi 6 packs hua karta tha, u were fit man, ab dekh

Ram – aayyye, tum log bas karo yaar, yeh ek kaafi hain ab tum log bhi

Priya was all this time giggling now said, kyun nahi kahenge, kabhi apne aap ko bhi dekh lijiye, dadi theek kehti han aapko,

Neeti – Golu, right?, dadi aaj bhi tujhe Golu bulati hain?

Priya – haan, par mujhe lagta hain inka naam Polar bear hona chahiye tha

Ram – ab bas bhi karo yaar tum log, ha ha ha, aur tum ko kya bulana chahiye, turning to Priya he said, biscuit woh bhi BOURBON, sleek and slim 

Neeti was smiling all this while looking at RaYa now Samar said, aaahhh, okay guyz, let's not fight, I have something to tell u, Ram and Priya, me and Neeti wanted to give u both something, I know ab bohot der ho gayi hain par phir bhi this is ur wedding gift, Ram tu na nahi bolega

Ram – hain kya, aur tu kya karnewala hain

Samar – kuch nahi yaar, bas just a token gift, Neeti………..and he asked Neeti to bring the gift

It was 3night 4 day stay in Venice, the city of Canals, "the Floating City", the most romantic city of Europe.

Ram looked at the gift and nodded his head is negative and said, yeh kya hain, tum dono pagal toh nahi ho gaye ho, Venice?

Neeti – iss me pagal honewali kya baat hain?, tum dono ke shaadi me toh hum aa nahi paye, ab yeh token gift to accept kar hi sakte ho?

Priya – par Neeti, yeh………..

Samar – kuch nahi hain yeh Priya, Ram ko main jitna doo, utna kam hoga, isi liye plz na mat bolna

Ram – arre yaar, tu bhi na, aur tere mere beech yeh lena dena kab se ho gaya? Aaj tu jahan pe hain wahan apne dam pe hain and am very proud of that

Samar – toh usi feelings ke liye maan ja aur yeh le le

Neeti – kya yaar tum dono bhi, achha khasa honeymoon manane ka mauka mil raha hain, main hoti toh

Ram cuts her in the middle and said, tu hoti toh ab tak toh teri packing bhi shuru ho gayi hoti, with this all laughed out loudly

Now it was dinner time and all sat for the dinner. Neeti knew that Priya is a vegetarian so keeping that in mind she prepared some veg items for her. Suddenly it starts raining, this is a common scene in London. Ab Priya ko barish bohot pasand hain toh woh barish ka mazaa le rahi thi window ke iss paar se.

Neeti – iss barish me thoda wine ho jaye?

Both Ram and Samar were happy to hear it

So Neeti arranged four glasses of red wine and served. Priya was bit hesitant at first as she never tried it but Neeti gave her aasuarance and Priya took it. The sumptuous food with red wine made the dinner perfect, with this the pouring of rain making the ambience perfect for a romantic night. By now Priya was feeling a little bit cold, she has already consumed two glasses of wine and this being the third one. By now she starts feeling dizzy and things are going out of control. Ram was watching this thought what the hell he is going to do now. Well at last the dinner was over and they bid Samar and Neeti good night. Now the problem was, Priya was constantly saying something which Ram couldn't understand and even she was not in her senses so Ram has to carry her in his tight embrace preventing her to fall down, with this Priya was also feeling cold so Ram covered her with his coat. They took the famous black taxi and headed straight to the Hotel. All this while Priya banters non stop and resting her head on Ram's broad chest and hugging him tightly. Ram could not understand what to do, he was feeling awkward and at the same time feeling Priya from so close. He wraps his one arm over her shoulder but she was almost tipped off when she was entering the Hotel so Ram slided his arm on her waist and moved towards the lift. They came out from lift and went to the room, Ram opened the door and made Priya sleep on the bed. Still Priya was saying something and was smiling though her eyes were closed. Ram tried to remove his coat and while doing that her mangalsutra got tied to the coat button, Ram was about to move when he got a jerk as if something pulled him back, he turned and saw it was her mangalsutra, he tried to remove and while doing this he came very close to Priya's face, without disturbing her he untied that and looked upon her. She looked angelic, some water droplets were on her forehead and face, her lips were neatly lined with lip gloss which has withered a bit, Ram was watching her keenly and without understanding what he is doing, Ram brushed her lip with his, it was for a moment but Priya stirred in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes, Ram was taken aback by this but Priya smiled and said something which was inaudible in his ears. Priya changed her position and went into deep slumber. Ram who by now understood what he has done, got up from the bed and went to bathroom to freshn up, he came out and came to his position and slid into the bed, looked at Priya and said in a very low voice, good night Priya. He switched off the light and slept off.

I don't know sabar ka phal meetha hua ke nahi, I tried my best to make it meetha, agar phir bhi na laga ho toh next update will try to make more meetha, waise I can tell u guyz something that coming updates will be really meetha as RaYa are falling in love and without knowing they coming really close to each other. If u all like this then plz hit the "LIKE" button and do comment, any kind of comment and criticisms are welcome and once again very SORRY to keep u all waiting. Enjoy.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sabse pehle ghar baithe is london trip ke liye shukriya.. 🤗
Superbb update..very well said agar ram pareshan hai toh priya ko bhi neend kaise ayegi.. 👍🏼
Loved the way u have built up the character of samar nd neeti with raya nd foursome's bond...so final destination of their true honeymoon is venice..must say a very beautifull city..raya spending time with each other❤️
Their relation is heading forward nd they have not realised it yet.. 😳
Cont soon nd thanx for pm

Iss meethe update ke liye a big thank u.. 🤗 Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woww u moved in a good way..

ab past se present agaye 😆
ab raya kab age badenge😆
so it is venice jahan romantic city ka asar will happen on raya too😉

omg waiting for venice trip...

felt like i was in london reading ur update😳

continue soon
Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail