Frequent Posters

gupta90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
very lovely update , full of RAYA ðŸ˜Š
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii thats too good ..And havent felt its longone..
I soo wanted to read furthur tooo ..Loved iit...will priya calss to ram or not ..Thank you 
waiting for eagerly ,,,
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update 
dhire dhire haule haule chupke se ab Raya ka pyar hoga 
waiting 4 nxt pls continue soon
thx 4 PM
SharmiRayaBasu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaaa abh jake hua lovely superbb cute sweet raya wala update..thts type of update which i want..really enjoyable ..update soon
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#0000CC">Hiii thats too good ..And havent felt its longone..</font>

<font color="#0000CC">I soo wanted to read furthur tooo ..Loved iit...will priya calss to ram or not ..Thank you</font>
<font color="#0000CC">waiting for eagerly ,,,</font>

thank u so much for ur comment, Priya is going to make Ram feel happy with her views
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmirayanz

Yaaa abh jake hua lovely superbb cute sweet raya wala update..thts type of update which i want..really enjoyable ..update soon

thanks for the comment, more RaYa scenes are coming up
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice update Continue soon

Pinkjali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was just fabulous ... Dnt know why but after reading ur ff i feel very fresh and light. May be bcoz ur ff hold a unic freshness in it... The way u are progressing everything is just awesome, calmly, slowly and beautifully... Every scene was my fav.. I must say that with each passing update ur writting is becoming excellent... I just loved it... Waiting for sunday.
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkjali

It was just fabulous ... Dnt know why but after reading ur ff i feel very fresh and light. May be bcoz ur ff hold a unic freshness in it... The way u are progressing everything is just awesome, calmly, slowly and beautifully... Every scene was my fav.. I must say that with each passing update ur writting is becoming excellent... I just loved it... Waiting for sunday.

thank u so much for the comment, I try to write in simple way but sometime I get into much detailing, am glad that inspite of that u like it, now the story going to turn as RaYa moments are coming up, si keep reading and commenting
jineejiggs thumbnail
I want to know if RaYa go for their honeymoon then where should they go?, pls suggest the destination