Boa Narrates: Con-Elections

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Comic is also on original thread: Boa Narrates:Con-Elections! pg 59 Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣Fantastic Angel. 
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome one...⭐️
Sound hilarious  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You are back with your comic!! It has been a while right? I do not see your rants either for quite some time...

Anyway, this is funny!! Haha!! Espceially the one on Bua where she said she has a set of RD's to switch the results!! How freaking true!! The mystery of the everchanging appearance of RDs!! And how she says it as it is with a nice smile!!   πŸ€£

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bhaiya I laughed through the entire thing. OMG! Actual CON-elections!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ No one can beat Cas though. He is the true Casanova and the poll results proved it! My votes are always with you Casanova ji🀣 Wonderful job, Bhaiya!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 11 years ago
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was hilarious again!

The concurrent track is just suitable for you to come up with such hilarious series!

Thanks a tonne! 
Surish thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Angel What a superbly written climax of CON Election and Cas appointing Yash as his successor after winning it 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... now Yash-Aarti can hv their victory CON dance β˜ΊοΈ... best was Radha-Gayu discussing the first meeting with Cas while Cas capturing the kodak moment with a smile πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hilarious stuff and its so good to see your comics back with a bang πŸ˜ƒ
InduG64 thumbnail
@Angel: Annnd he's back...spreading laughs and cheers!!!πŸ‘

Oh my God, this was howlarious, Angel...Bua's expressions were priceless with the dialogues.πŸ˜†

I had missed these strips pal...so happy to have you back. You are going to get a lot of masala in the upcoming episodes...what with the intensity quotient increasing in the Scindia household.πŸ˜ƒ
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Thanks all! I am too lazy to reply and thank each one of you for liking and commenting. The comments mean a lot to me in my creative endavour!

I kept the story simple this time but I'll make it more complex..meaning I did not use so much double meaning in this comic strip and did not use too many borrowed dialogues.