QH - Feb 21 - Asad gets Raashid arrested

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Qubool Hai

Written Update

Asad enters in the house in a rage, while dilshad and zoya come behind him. Nazma is shocked to see dilshad crying. Zoya asks nazma not to bother her right now and get her at peace. Zoya is very upset as she sees the condition of the family. Asad is angry rethinking the whole incident over and over again. He starts breaking the furniture in his room.

Zoya is tensed hearing noises from asad's room and she asks him to open the door. As she opens it forcibly, she misses a vase that he had thrown braely. She sees blood drops on the ground, and sees that his hand is severely injured. She leaves the room and gets first aid. She tries ti put bandage and dressing on the wound, by taking his hand in hers.(MITWA MOMENT). Zoya has tears in her eyes while she tends to his wounds.

Asad asks about dilshad and she says that nazma is taking care of her. She asks him to calm down as whats done is donw. She tells asad that dilshad has seen through much in life, but she cant see her son and husband fighting. Asad says that he cant forgive the man who tried to kill dilshad. Zoya says that dilshad's not too sure of that. He says that a man capable of murder once, is capable of doing it twice too, to cover up his crime, and he would see to it that he gets punished. Zoya asks what is he planning to do now, he says that he would do what is right. He leaves while zoya is tensed.

Rashid remembers the whole scene, and puts two and two together and finds out that razia was behind all this, by seding him to the factory so that asad would turn against his father, and think that he tried to kill his mother..

Rashid enters his house in a rage and reprimands razia for putting her in this trap. While razia tries to feign ignorance saying that she was working for his benefit only, rashid grabs her by the throat and tries to gag her saying that how dare she try to kill dilshad, addressing her as his wife and intentionally spoiling his life and treating him like a servant, in the garb of his benefit. the whole family try to free razia from his grip and contain him somehow, while razia pretends to be very innocent and being victimised, trying to portray that badi bi and rashid both are behind her. She says that she agrees that she prevented rashid from going to dilshad, for shirin's sake and tries to instigate shirin by saying that he still is in love with dilshad and still meets her secretively. She says that he nmay go if he wants to, but dont cast allegations on her. AS mamu tries to stop him, rashid says tha he has been silent for enough and wotn bear their atrocities anymore, and would kill razia today. But badi bi says that he neednt take the law in his hand, as the police would punish razia.

As badi bi wants to call for the police, feroz steps in and says that he has come now. Badi bi says that he should take razia into custody for her crimes. Feroz says that he knows everything about the doll factory conspiracy and the murder, and says, pointing to someone, that now this person would be taken into custody for these crimes. While razia is shocked, feroz relieves her by taking rashid into custody, shocking him and his family. Ayan tries to protest saying that they cant do this, as razia is behind all this and rashid's innocent. But feroz threatens him saying that he would atek ayan also into custody if he doesnt behave. Shirin stops ayan and pleads to feroz to leave her husbandas he's not guilty. Feroz says thatit is upto the court to decide about rashid. While rashid is distraught, razia and mamu jaan smile evilly.

Dilshad gets ayan's call who tells of everything that happened and how rashid had been taken into custody, and how it is imperative that he should talk to asad as he's not picking up the phone. She leaves the phone and runs from there, while ayan stands confused. dilshad runs across the hall, with zoya and nazma in toiw, tensed as to what happened to her.

Dilshad pleads to asad, that he should try and save his father, as the police has caught him, despite him being innocent. Asad says that he knows as he's only the person who informed the police about this. Dilshad, unable to control her emotions, slaps asad, who is hurt while zoya and nazma are shocked.

Feroz puts handcuffs on rashid and begins to take him away. As badi bi asks him to say everything about his innocenec and identify the real culprit, rashid says that he wont do anything as now god would do justice and the criminals wont be at peace for long, pointing at razia and mamujaan. As feroz tries bto pull the ladies away from rashid, rashid goes into a rage. Feroz taunts him saying that he can get away with murder, andthey cant even do whats lawful. Ayan stops him saying that he cant take his father away.

Ayan tells feroz that he has informed asad and soon he would come to their rescue and he wont let rashid go to jail at any cost. Feroz laughs at him and tells him that it was asad only, rashid's son, who had informed the police of this, and reminds ayan that he may be ayan's brother, but he is step brother after all. The whole family is shocked to hear this.

Dilshad is in the hall, and is joined with nazma and asks her to say something. but she doesnt respond. As zoya comes, she tries to calm an agitated nazma down. She asks dilshad to go into her room and rest somehow. dilshad goes like a living dead along with nazma, while zoya is tensed.

Ayan keeps trying, on humaira's encouragement, on asad's cell phone convinced that feroz is lying that asad was behind rashid's arrest. However asad doesnt pick up his phone. The screen freezes on both the brother's tensed faces.

Precap: Zoya tries to give him food, but he refuses. She then tries to give him coffee, and he refuses that too. Zoya sits beside him and tells him that its not right what he did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely epi.zoe is asads humdard n humrahi

cant wait to c d precap scene tomoro...shes sooo cute...
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😃
Sparklingcider thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU - looking forward to tomoz!!!
Zeeni18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx, another brilliant and intense episode👏 but once again things are in raziya's favour😈
Surish thumbnail

Thanks for such a fabulous update!
saruu. thumbnail
Thanks for the written update love <3
Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the update
Joavssk9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know this is not the correct place to display my emotions...but i know how Asad must be feeling...feeling of father leaving you all alone to survive in the world...i know this ...it hurts...i am going through it...i am glad QH has touched my heart and soul...it has shown my feeling in it...all this years...but am glad that Asad atleast have ZOYA by his side to support him...but i don't have any...am loosing my hopes too on GOD...

Sorry for this emotional drama...but i cudn't control my self today...i saw myself in Asad...sorry for doing this 
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzngg epi.. thnx for de updte