Sharon Sharon Sharon...BEAUTIFUL cvs

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have no time but i just want to pour out my excitement in hre...Todays episode Sharon's thoughts on swayam and it made me really really happy...something that was really missing..and without this POV of Sharon, the entire Swaron scene wud have been incomplete. 

Sharon POV was very much importantly needed.

I am happy because FINALLY FINALLY cvs JUSTIFIED Sharon role by showing her state of mind. I was disappointed with the way sharon was shown behaving towards swayam with that extra rudeness all these days.

Now it doesnt require bhaari bharkamm dialogues or buckets and buckets of tears to know how special Sharon feels about Swayam. It is denoted through her every smallest activity for swayam. I am glad cvs showed those lil activities.

I loved how sharon was shown...It just made me feel so satisfied. All her little activities abt swayam made me feel so in awww of her. This is what i wanted if not she doesnt confesses her feeling to swayam directly.

The way sharon peeked out of the quilt to have a look on swayam, which was so damn cutee and using the best of the opportunity the way sharon was looking at swayam and adoring him with so much of love and concern and sensitivity really really made me so happy...Giving the flying kiss..was utterly MAGICAL...it made me so restless i cant tell you.

i had goosebumps seeing her emotions getting piled up like that. Its really getting so difficult for sharon.

I am so glad cvs showed that side of Sharon which longs for swayam's presence in her life. I want to see this side of Sharon very often. CVs shudnt ignore this...I always believe that swaron love story ka passionate content does not comes from Swayam or Sharon alone its from the both the ends combined.

Thanks a lot lot lot to cvs for presenting Sharon's emotions so beautifully and so emotionally giving this week's entire swaron scene a perfect ending...It was just perfect and much needed...The entire swaron scene was mesmerising..OUR MAGICAL SWARON is so back..

Hope this beauty of sharon character continues and cvs shud properly justify her pushing away tactics in not so extra rude manner.

P.S : Vrushika you were fabulous in giving perfect emotions. Goosebumps..Grt job gal. keep giving your best.you are just there😊 
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaani2209 thumbnail
Lovely Post beulah
I jus had those feelings touch me deep down =)
Sharon's feelings from "hurt of not reciprocating swayam's love" to the "tears of being immensely loved " was SUCH beautiful work👍🏼
Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had tears in my eyes while watching Sharon shed tears of happiness at the breakfast table...it was just sooo BEAUTIFUL.
P.S-Perfect post.
Edited by muskurana - 11 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just cant be-leave this girl brings tears in my eyes...until now its only tannu in d3...n i thought only tannu looks so cute while crying but vrushi also looks so innocent...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post beula. Yes this scene made me more than any thing satisfied. With absence of Sharons' POV somehow her character was not justified so it was needed big time. And thank GOD cv's decided to give it. And the best bit the entire scene was written and executed beautifully leaving us awestruck. Great work by the writers and equally great work by the actors in giving such amazing moment on our screen. Its something which every SS fan will cherish forever.
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post beula :)
Sharon's POV was so needed i cant tel u which wil help d viewers to connect wid her character nd now finaly d day came nd i m one happy soul today coz v got to c swayam and sharon's love for each odr nd not jst swayam's as always! Now my heart goes out to dis girl howevr stupid her decision mi8 be :)
Vrushika nd tannu were at der bst toni8! I jst hope swayam gets to know d truth soon!
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

I had tears in my eyes while watching Sharon shed tears of happiness at the breakfast table...it was just sooo BEAUTIFUL.
P.S-Perfect post.

thanks joyee...

that scene was really beautiful...seeing Sharon lost in swayam's world was so beautifully presented by Vrushika...she was so pretty...and was really moved by it all
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: marauder

Beautiful post beula. Yes this scene made me more than any thing satisfied. With absence of Sharons' POV somehow her character was not justified so it was needed big time. And thank GOD cv's decided to give it. And the best bit the entire scene was written and executed beautifully leaving us awestruck. Great work by the writers and equally great work by the actors in giving such amazing moment on our screen. Its something which every SS fan will cherish forever.

Thank you Shishir. Yes the scene was written beautifully by the writers...I like this careful approach of writers...and yes thank god they thought of giving Sharon's POV abt Swayam...it was very much needed and it made me really happy...they shud continue it and maintain it...that was all very beautiful and after many months we have got a magical moment of SWARON...wit shud  continue...TOUCHWOOD
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreyasi28

Beautiful post beula :)
Sharon's POV was so needed i cant tel u which wil help d viewers to connect wid her character nd now finaly d day came nd i m one happy soul today coz v got to c swayam and sharon's love for each odr nd not jst swayam's as always! Now my heart goes out to dis girl howevr stupid her decision mi8 be :)
Vrushika nd tannu were at der bst toni8! I jst hope swayam gets to know d truth soon!

Thank you Shreyasi

Sharon POV was badly needed...I can say I was not connected till Sharon POV abt Swayam was given...I was blindly watching SS with a hope yes that someday we will see this side of Sharon...and now I can feel the magic of swaron completely...and abt her stupid acts...I wish cvs justify her actions and not show her behave so insensible...because I hate to see Sharon in a stupid mode
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes we were all desperately waiting too see sharon pov n finally it came.. hopefully we get many more scenes like this