Prats the beautiful beautiful Anandi

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Pratyusha looks STUNNING in the night gown and as many of us predicted earlier that Ashima's night gown will not go to waste. She is going to Woo shiv wearing that and thats exactly what she did (yes i know it was a dream sequence, lekin phir bhi).

She has finally crossed that hurdle and now looking forward to something that was a painful feeling just few weeks ago. Shiv giving her the right amount of space did the trick. She just needed things to settle and her mind had to start accepting the leap she had taken. 

I am glad that Shiv did that and unlike those who were disagreeing with Anandi for behaving in such manner, shiv knew exactly what would turn her around and she did exactly that. :) 

Beautifully shot scene. Shiv looking handsommmeee!!! and Anandi just giving him the right run for it :) 

== Abhi confession ithna door nahi hai : )===

I am loving both AnSh track and Jagya Ganga track. IN my opinion, if Ganga smiled at Jagya's antics I think its ok. She does deserve to smile a bit. She has gone through a lot and yes she has lost her child and if what ever the reason may be, is bringing smile on her face, I do not think its OTT or unreasonable. 

I am looking forward to seeing the happy ganga rather than gloomy one. Jagya I do not think will fall in love right away... nor will ganga. They have a huge hurdle in front of them. Ratan singh, the legal custody of the child and of course divorce from Ratan Singh. From Jagya, there is still Gauri in the picture. aaj nahi tho kal she will reenter and we will see how Ganga will handle her. 

Anandi never responded to Gauri the way we wanted because it was not in her nature, but Ganga is not like Anandi. I am sure she will give Gauri the run for her money and might very well be someone who will finally make Gauri see that , yes Jagya and DS had wronged her but she wronged Anandi and the other singhs  as well. 

In fact it was her parents who are completely at fault in raising her insecurities in such manner. 

So Anywayz for me, the tracks are going well. WEll paced. 
The CVs are not showing the confession cause its their cash card. They will drag it as much as they can. Its part of the TRP game, so I am not complaining really. 

anywayzz so far so good :) 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<A satisfied BV viewer 👏

Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Suchi..

Count me too in as a Satisfied Viewer...😳😆
Me also, only let BV not drag the AnSh drama too long. Thoda sweet real romance to banta hein na, along with dream sequence.
faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Suchi count me in as satisfied viewer as well  but there is only one problem from me which is cvs should not mix AnSh and Jagaya's stories everywhere Because i think time has come when Anandi Jagaya proceed to next level of their relation that is start to come out of some old habits  and move forward in their lives

With AnSh I agree with you

About Jagaya Ganga your analysis perfect There won't be any love track in a blink of eye Their friendship has just started a lot many hurdles to cross much time needed to develop a love track as they are in such condition love cannot start right away neither anyone can think of falling in love so soon it will grow up naturally but a lot struggle will be there  to confess it   Ganga is a character  I am really admiring these days cvs have done a great job in sketching her character She is the one in whose story a lot many stories of BV is unfolded from where this show started Her character became guidance and realization of all main character s. She is becoming and will become a ray of light to all I am sure she will be one to knock some sense in Gauri as well and show her the right path Their interaction is bound to happen and Ganga will wash away Gauri as well She will definitely straighten Gauri up

It does not mean Anandi's character importance have become less It is just what Anandi started was doing for a long time Ganga is going to give it stamp of clearance

I am satisfied with the way BV is  going I am enjoying both AnSh and Jagaya Ganga's track way to go Cvs and  their fantastic cast

Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She was so beautiful in the precap, my jaw literally dropped. This is a huge change in BV, isn't it, apart from the one time she put on that dress?

I'm not satisfied, aur kitna tarsayenge! 😆 Or at least logically tarsao, I've never seen a petrol pump with a 'no mobile' sign on it. And even if there is a sign, there is such a thing as text messaging. 😆 Draggy CV's! I like the tracks themselves though. Can't wait to see Anandi talk back to Sanchi.

And I agree - I would LOVE to see a Ganga-Gauri confrontation. 😈 Finally someone to give her takkar in her own style.
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow...she look  so beautiful 😳
sakshi.ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was so refreshing to see her without the heavy costume/antique jewelry and the saree with sar pe pallu 😊.. She also looked quite pretty in the blue saree in the dream sequence shown a couple of episodes back. I think they are showing her now imagining herself without the pallu covering her head,,,,so hoping hoping she starts dressing up more casually like her stylish MILs 😊
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gauri will never come to fight with ganga uske itne bure din bhi nahi aaye.Gauri is capable of taking care of baby and leaving a successful life .No need of haveli members .
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True anandi was looking beautiful...prats is really beautiful ...cvs shld give her simpler look.
And Shiv...he is soo dashing...beautiful lovely couple...they r looking so good together...I m afraid my TV screen might crack ;-)