QH- WU- 20th Feb-The KILL-ER Khan Family :-P

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update

AsYa at the factory and looking through the burnt doll figurines when Zo spots a guy chiseling /digging up a spot and calls out for Mr Khan and Asad too notices the guy and Zo keeps saying Mr Khan and Asad keeps his hand over her mouth and holds her tight by the shoulder with his other hand and Zo is all feeling awkward at the Mitwa moment and Asad signals her to keep quiet and lets go of her after some time😆

-Asad confronts the guy and its Raghu and Zo is stunned

-Dilshad and Rashid in the car and Dilshad asks Rashid to spill the truth and he asks for time but Dilshad is adamant and tells him how she knows he didnt leave them out of his own will and Rashid says its all kismat cum destiny and circumstances and thats what led him to do something and Dilshad is like I know u r taking someone else's blame and that he cant do wrong and Rashid says how can u say so and Dilshad stops short of saying because she apparently loves and trusts him and just then Rashid gets a call from Razia who asks him to go to the doll factory

-Asad beats the crap out of Raghu and is abt to kill him but Zo stops hm from doing so and asks him to look for clues as they have limited time on hand

-Asad comes face to face with Rashid and blames him for the murder and burning down of the factory 17yrs back and for trying to get Dilshad shot since she had recently got hold of a clue to that. Rashid tries to explain and says I can prove I am not behind any of this and takes Dilshad's kasam and says u no how much this means to me But Asad isnt convinced  and Zo says to ask Raghu but as they are abt to Asad redials the last number from Raghu's fallen phone and the number turns out to be Rashid's

-Dilshad outside the factory wondering as to why Rashid has come there

-Asad says there is nothing more left to say and find out and that Rashid was behind it all and is the mastermind and Rashid recollects how Razia had asked him to call Raghu and is shocked and  tries to clarify but Asad is not interested and throws the phone in anger and continues to accuse him of trying to kill Dilshad

-Raghu calls up Razia and says the job is done

-Asad tries to harm Rashid and Zo tries to stop him and Dilshad too lands up and asks him to stop doing what he is and tries to clear the air  and Rashid too tries to tell the truth but stops short saying he cant because of his family and Asad asks him which family cause he left them long back and if its the other one then didnt he think once abt how they would feel when they come to know of this and didnt he once think abt that family who lost their loved one thanks to him being his murderous self and says that he has no right to live

-Razia telling Mamujaan as to how her plan is a success and that she has turned Asad totally against Rashid and how the truth will never be out cause Rashid still believes he killed someone while truth is that it was she who did so and Mamujaan is worried abt the rift having disastrous effects and in the process affecting them too

-Asad picks the gun and aims at Rashid and Zo and Dilshad try to intervene and Dilshad gives her kasam but Asad takes a shot and Dilshad screams Rashid while Zo is stunned

-But gladly Asad doesnt shoot Rashid and says doing so because of Ammi but dont think I have forgiven u and Asad drops the gun and is gutted and Dilshad asks Rashid to leave giving her Kasam 😆 and he does while Asad is alll gutted (this frame shot of KSG was BRILLIANT)

-Precap- Rashid all set to kill Razia 👏😆and openly blames her for setting it all up while the family barring mamujaan who isnt present there try to stop Rashid

Kindly ignore the errors pls😳
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
super fantastic epi...asad all d way.so intense, so pissed at rashid...power packed epi..
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!!
ujala26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rocking epi<3
tfs
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The precap is still making me giggle. I can't believe what I saw but I hope it actually happens
Thanks for the superfast update, Pooja🤗
Edited by -BlackBeauty- - 11 years ago
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quick update
shoot he miss, i so wanted him to shoot him in the leg or arm.
so dissappointed in Dilshad today, i understand that she still love Rashid, but it is almost like she cannot or refuse to see what this man betrayal has done to her son.
I don't care if Razia trap him in this conspiracy, he could have said no, when they ask him to set the factory on fire, there is a piece of this puzzle that is missing where rashid is concern.
what hold did these people have on him before this fire that he would just accept their order without question.

From watching today it seems as if Dilshad is looking for a way to justify Rashid actions, it is as if she forgot that this man is a lier and cheat. As far i am i concern, him keeping quiet is putting his family in more harm than protecting them.

I am more confuse than before, wonderful episode, good acting from all involved. i still think Rashid is a fool, angry with dilshad{think about your kids for once and leave this fool alone} i feel sorry for Asad, we can clearly c that his father desertion hurt and is still hurting up to now. is it possible for this relationship to be repair, i wish i had a crystal ball.
avi_k_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely epi and awesome performance by ksg.
thanks to you for wu
avi_k_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now, waiting for tommorow's epi.
kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome episode. I have no words for KSG.

Zeeni18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, awesome episode brilliant acting especially by KSG👍🏼