Madhura naik is the best from all the girls - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Well, Anchal and Madhura, I don't t exactly think are 'friends'. They at some point in their lives, worked together, but obviously didn't bond, since they weren't in touch for years. Though, i was shocked to see Anchal's loyalty switching over, like that, but Madhura is no less, it was crystal clear that she stated Rakhi had no 'Class', yet when questioned, denied it and lied through her teeth. Maybe she was scared, that Rakhi may manhandle her again or whatever, but this girl who so called likes talking about taking stands for other, failed to stand up for herself. Failed to tell Rakhi, she was wrong in her behaviour and unacceptable.

If Madhura had any brain cells in her, she wouldn't irritate Rakhi by asking the most obvious question 'have you done plastic surgery', anyone can tell that, by looking at Rakhi.  She was obviously asking for trouble, and got what she asked. I am  not supporting, what Rakhi done here, but Madhura was the one who played with the fire, if she was more cautious she wouldn't have got burnt.

Other than that, if i were a guy, these three ladies would be the last one i would ever date!. Though, i still like Rakhi, for her mirch masala.
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to plead my ignorance here.
Who is rakhi? What  is she famous for?
What is her talent other than being loud and picking up fights at the drop of a hat?
Since when did bickering, fighting, being rude and mannerless become entertainment?
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Madhura is sucha show off !
W*F
r u kidding
madhura is the worst
rakhi rocks
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In this batch i don't like anyone.I feel sangram is better in this lot.
Rakhi didn't respond in today's episode and she has realized she has done too much but she would be unapologetic.

Madhura is cool...i liked her dumbness. ek to honi chahiye yaar show mein..

aanchal is a shemale and that's why she supports Rakhi another transgender for sure. 
tennis2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bcoz she was scared that Rakhi would have physical fight with her. And she doesn't want to have more fight. I agree rakhi doesn't have class. In a person a basis thing is to know how to behave. That what I want to say. And how much u argue with Rakhi it is use less.

Originally posted by: Gumrah...

Well, Anchal and Madhura, I don't t exactly think are 'friends'. They at some point in their lives, worked together, but obviously didn't bond, since they weren't in touch for years. Though, i was shocked to see Anchal's loyalty switchingover,like that, but Madhura is no less, it was crystal clear that shestatedRakhi had no 'Class', yet when questioned, denied itand lied through her teeth. Maybe she was scared,that Rakhi may manhandle her again or whatever, but this girl who so calledlikestalking about taking stands for other, failed to stand up for herself. Failed to tell Rakhi, she was wrong in her behaviourand unacceptable.

If Madhurahad any brain cells in her, she wouldn't irritate Rakhi by asking the most obvious question'have youdone plastic surgery',anyone can tell that,bylooking at Rakhi. She was obviously asking for trouble, and got what she asked. I am not supporting, what Rakhi done here, but Madhura was the one who played with the fire, if she was more cautious she wouldn't have got burnt.

Other than that, if i werea guy, these three ladies would be the last one i would ever date!. Though, i still like Rakhi, for her mirch masala.

bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rakhi certainly does not have class... I say this  soley on the basis of her behaviour...smashing a plate as a guest, shouting and  screaming simply indicate a lack of manners and refinement in a person... ..money, fame, family name, origins etc., don't count if one cannot conduct onself with dignity and grace... qualities that are soely lacking  in Rakhi

Madhura denied the 'class' comment as she felt physically  threatend by Rakhi... by becoming threatening , Rakhi proved that she lacked class anyway... Madhura should not have denied the comment.. however, it is a small fault compared to the antics displayed by Rakhi and Anchal.

So why is everyone ( R and A)  accusing Madhura of being fake and attention seeking? What are they on about? Have they even looked at themselves?  
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aanchal is the worst...i dont even want to compare with rakhi
@tennis.

Well, Madhura was the one who started everything, if she knew exactly what rakhi is like, why even bother to interact with her and deliberately try to irritate her by asking dumb questions? and the class comment, i respect for madhura would have increased ten fold, if she told rakhi on her face, yes i did say you were classless because the way you manhandled me, wasn't exactly classy of you. But she didnt, instead, she made herself look dumb by reversing what she said.

I like Madhura more than Rakhi and Aancha, i think she is the most normal from them three, but still lacks alot of intelligence.