Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Ganpati Bappa Morya :-) Mumbai is a different city every time in this Festival Time... pic.twitter.com/BUtpewzW2X

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Finally at my closest friend's house rakesh bhai and bhabhi's House... GANPATI BAPPA MORYA pic.twitter.com/BUr2CLJ3yT

Embedded image permalink

Minionite thumbnail
Ronit Roy @RonitBoseRoy

Welcome to twitter @AshviniYardi . Big Hug!!

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

No one can search the right path of your life for you. You have to light your own torch of faith. And walk under the guidance of your heart.

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

"@HappykhushiS: @rajromit Hi Romit i'm ur big fan from bangladesh. 13 september is my birthday. I want some rpl from my fav: actor(u) Love

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

IPhone 5s is what I will buy finally... Which color should i go for gold silver or new space grey?

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

DADA @RonitBoseRoy Saw Ugly film trailer..This one will be one of the Best films of 2013.Admire yr choice of work :) Machooo More Power!!!!

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

Diya and Reha will be so happy when they meet, Chandani and Manish we got to meet sooon Lots of love

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise. GM

Minionite thumbnail
Romit Raj @RajRomit

"@XxSoniaAslamxX: @RajRomit Whyyy did you have to leave Adaalat man why why whyyy?"Lots of love U will see me on Tv sooon