-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Requested by fluffyclouds a hundred years ago. A possessive/protective RK OS was requested. I decided to fit that in with the current track after watching what RK said to Dipali today, "Only I have the right to hate my ex-biwi." He's possessive. So here's my OS. Enjoy.

Possession

RK paced back and forth in his vanity van as he attempted to memorize his lines.

Days had passed since Madhu had begun working near him as the new heorine's makeup artist. Every time she'd pass by him, an odd feeling would overwhelm him. Her scent would send memories of her flowing into his mind. Her eyes would grab his attention and make him forget everything else. Her smile…her smile was something he hadn't seen since the day of their incomplete wedding. Since the day he had betrayed her.

RK stormed out of his vanity van after unsuccessful attempts at memorizing his lines. He had too much on his mind to think straight. He rushed into the middle of the set and called for the scriptwriter.

"What is this?!" he asked angrily.

"Uh…the script for your new film sir."

"I know that, but what is this?! Stupid lines! Fix it!"

"But sir…"

"No buts! Just change it!" RK flung the script into the air and turned around.

As RK walked back towards his vanity, he was stopped by Bittuji.

"Chief!"

"What is it Bittuji?"

"Bhabi…I mean, Madhubalaji…"

"What happened?!" sudden worry crossed RK's face without his awareness.

"Oh nothing happened Chief, I was just informed to let you know that she will be doing your makeup since your makeup artist is sick."

"What? No. I'll do my makeup myself."

"But Chief…"

"What is it with everyone and buts?! I said no, I mean no," RK continued to walk past Bittuji.

"Madhubalaji already refused to do your makeup Chief!" Bittuji followed.

RK came to a stop in his steps. He turned to look at Bittuji slowly.

"She refused?"

"Yes Chief."

"Have her sent to my vanity van for my makeup within the next five minutes. And remind her, I don't like latecomers."

"Okay Chief!" Bittuji turned and smiled at his success.

Madhu took her time as she walked towards RK's vanity van. Ten minutes had passed since he had called for her. She opened his vanity van's door and saw RK doing something on his phone. He kept his eyes on his phone as she closed the door behind herself.

"You're late," he continued to stare at his phone.

Madhu ignored his comment and began to empty her makeup bag onto his counter. He looked up from his phone and watched her as she prepared to do his makeup.

"I said you're late."

"And?" she replied nonchalantly.

"I don't like latecomers."

"I don't like traitors. What can we do?" she kept her eyes on her bag as she searched for the right brush.

RK understood her indirect attack at him and decided to place down his phone. He smirked and sat down in his makeup chair as she found her brush. She bent over him and began to apply his makeup as he admired her lioness side. She had finally learned to talk back to him again in the days they had worked near each other. Madhu avoided his eyes as she watched her own hand movements. She noticed the corner of his mouth pull up into a slight smirk, as she was nearly finished with his light cover-up. She felt irritation and her eyes shot up towards his eyes. She stared into his mysterious, dark chocolate brown eyes after days. She stared deep into his empty yet captivating eyes. Just as she was about to notice the pain behind his eyes, he looked away. Madhu quickly stepped back and looked towards her makeup bag. She began to pack her bag as RK watched her.

"Your makeup's done."

"Good."

RK stood and checked himself out in the mirror as Madhu zipped up her bag. She placed her bag over her shoulder and turned to leave. Suddenly RK put out his hand and grabbed her wrist.

"Next time, don't be late."

"After everything that's happened, being late doesn't seem like much," she answered him without turning to look in his direction.

Madhu freed her hand and ran out of his vanity van as he kept his eyes on her. He checked himself out one last time and then slowly followed behind her towards the set.

When RK reached the set, he looked around for Madhu but she was nowhere in sight. He pushed away the thoughts of her and walked in front of the camera.

"I'm ready."

"That's good, we're just waiting for the heroine."

"I'm here!" she rushed in front of the camera.

"Alright, you both know what you're doing?"

"I don't know any of my lines, but yes," RK replied.

"It's just a dance sequence right now, we can work on your lines later. PLACES, LIGHTS, CAMERA, AND IN 3, 2, 1, ACTION!"

RK began to film for the scene when his eyes happened to fall on Madhu. She stood in the corner watching the scene being filmed. RK kept filming as he continued to shoot glances in her direction. That's when he noticed her standing uncomfortably near a guy. The guy grabbed her hand and she pulled away. He raised his hand to touch her face when suddenly RK yelled.

"CUT!"

All eyes landed on RK. Madhu looked away from the set and stared at the man who was bothering her. The man stood with his back towards the set. Madhu's eyes went over the man's shoulder and she noticed RK walking towards them. Madhu looked back at the man as he caressed the side of her face, she cringed and stepped back.

"I said leave me alone."

"Hey, hey darling, you're single now right? Why're you actin' all shy now? I'm just trying to be nice. I love me some hand me downs. Especially chawl ty…" the man was cut off.

RK grabbed the man by the shoulder and spun him to face him. Sudden fear struck the man's face.

"RK? I…"

RK didn't give him the chance to speak. He shot him with a big blow from his fist. The man went flying to the ground. RK raised the man by the collar and spun him so RK stood protectively in front of Madhu. Madhu stood staring shocked behind RK as she looked over RK's shoulder at the man's bleeding lip. RK punched the man again and the guy yelled out in pain. RK raised him once again by the collar and was just about to hit him again when he felt a hand on his shoulder. RK looked at his shoulder and then behind him to see her worried yet shock-stricken face. Madhu slowly shook her head no as she stared into his eyes. The furious look on RK's face softened slightly and then he turned to stare at the man in his grip.

"If you EVER touch or even look at her again, you'll regret it."

"But she's not your…"

"She's mine. She always will be. UNDERSTAND?"

"Y…yes…"

"Good, I like it," RK smirked.

He dropped the man in front of Madhu and then walked back to set as though nothing had happened. He refused to look back in Madhu's direction as she stared at him with wide eyes. Bittuji stood smiling on the side as RK's caring and possessive side came out.

"You love her Chief…you really love her…"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_rk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yay me first...
awesome os dear
you write so well..love it..!
yes yes bittuji ur chief love his bhabhiji so much..aww such a sweet os
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow possessive RK!!!!😳

Would love to see something like this happening in the serial...😉

Good job as usual Pritt!!👍🏼
...Seema... thumbnail
superb piece of writing.hope to watch such a scene in da shw.
Gulik_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woooww!!! very very interesting OS!!! awesome!! If you have time, can you write new FF for upcomnig episodes.. how Madhu work near RK?? sure that you can write superb FF!!!
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@PrittB: Nyc OS!!!!😊
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice pritt... 😛
R u planning to continue dis? Pls do. 😳
Hdhd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail