-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This was requested by PristineSoul. Pink writing is all the talking/thinking. Red writing is all the flashbacks/memories. Enjoy!

Be-Intehaan

"Yes bhabiji, just come to Natraj studio and ask for Guruji."

"Guruji?" she asked confused.

"Yes, he'll be the one to choose which set you'll be working on! I have to go before Ch…" he stopped mid-sentence.

"Okay Bittuji, thank you."

"You're my sister, no need to thank me. Good luck today!"

Madhu hung up the phone and went to quickly get changed. She picked up the first salwaar kameez suit she could find and threw it on. She draped her red dupatta around her neck and went to stand in front of the mirror. She fixed her white kameez and red salwaar and then looked at her hair.

"You're going to the studio, not the parlour…how should you do your hair?" she thought to herself.

She looked at herself in the mirror for a moment and then decided upon the only hairdo she had become used to. The side braid with side bangs.

Once she finished her hair, she sighed as her hair reminded her of her moments with RK.

"Be strong Madhu," she told herself.

Madhu walked towards the dresser in their home and grabbed the suitcase, which lay above it.

She opened it slowly and stared at the red sari and mangulsutra that lay on top.

She closed her eyes.

"RK un-weds Madhubala."

His voice rang through her ears and her eyes shot open.

A determined look crossed her face as she closed the suitcase and placed it back where she had got it from.

"You can do this Madhu. It's time to move on. Be strong," she thought to herself as she headed out the door.

---

RK rushed around the set as his director followed him whilst explaining the next scene.

Just as RK walked by, Madhu walked in. She looked straight ahead when suddenly a man came to stand in front of her.

"What do you need ma'am?"

"I'm here to see Guruji."

"Guruji?"

"Yes, I was asked to come in for an interview. I'm a make-up artist."

"Oh alright, straight ahead through set number one."

"Thank you."

Madhu walked forwards into a dimly lit set. She heard music playing in the background as shooting went on.

Be-intehaan

Yoon pyaar kar be-intehaa

She walked around a group of the crew while searching for Guruji, as RK filmed for his new scene. She began to walk backwards into the set without realizing it.

Suddenly as she turned around, a white sheet covered her and RK.

"CUT!"

Madhu froze as she realized she had just interrupted a film shooting.

RK removed the white sheet from his face and looked towards the director.

"What happened? I was doing just fine!"

"I'm here! Sorry I'm late!" the new heroine ran towards them.

RK stared at his heroine and then towards the girl with the sheet covered on her face.

As Madhu recognized his voice, she felt an uneasy feeling form inside her.

"Then who's this?" RK asked as he stepped forwards.

A lady from the crew slowly removed the white sheet away from Madhu.

Madhu ran her hand over her hair and fixed it when she realized everyone was staring her at.

She looked straight ahead to see RK eyeing her with wide eyes.

RK felt his world come to a stop. He stared into the beautiful brown eyes he hadn't seen in days.

All their close moments flashed before the both of them in their minds.

"I love you Madhu, I love you dammit."

"I love you RK…"

"I'm your number one fan!"

"Champi?!"

"All your fans are crazy for you and here you are leaving everything for me."

"Bindiya chamkegi…"

"I won't say no today…"

"You won't stop me?"

He felt himself being drawn in until he remembered back to the day he left her.

"The end!"

RK blinked his eyes, as Madhu's gaze remained frozen on him. An angered look crossed his face. As Madhu noticed the change in his reaction, she swallowed deeply and put on a straight face herself. She turned around to leave when suddenly he spoke.

"You're following me now? Can't get enough of superstar RK huh?"

Madhu felt her blood beginning to boil; her hands turned into fists. She quickly turned to face RK with a furious look as everyone stared at the both of them.

"If I'd known you'd be here right now, I never would've come Mr. Rishabh Kundra," she replied.

"Hah! You think I believe that? Weren't you all in love with me just a few days ago Madhubaala? Ahaan," he smirked as he stepped towards her.

Madhu stood her ground and maintained her furious look as she felt her heart aching with every word that came out of his mouth.

Then he continued.

"Security! Get this girl out of here!"

"Excuse me, you have no right to kick me out," she responded to his call for security.

"Oh yeah?" RK grabbed her arm but she pulled free.

"I work here. Say hello to the new make-up artist."

"You can't work here, I forbid you from working here."

"You no longer have a say in what I do, get used to seeing me here everyday Rishabh Kundra."

Madhu shot him a smirk and turned to leave the set; she walked towards Guruji's office.

"Do I still want to work here? I mean…if I see him everyday, I'll just grow stronger right? I'll be reminded of the betrayal everyday and it'll make me stronger. Yes. I want to work here. You want to work here Madhu," she convinced herself.

---

RK walked back home and towards his room slowly as he remembered Madhu on set.

"Everyday? I'll have to see her everyday?"

He walked towards the dresser in his room and opened it. As the dresser opened, her green dupatta fell upon his face. He closed his eyes as he inhaled her scent.

"Just you, me, and our cutsie world."

His eyes shot open as her memories began to fill his mind.

As he opened his eyes, he saw her face from behind the dupatta.

Without noticing, he put out his hand to caress the side of her face, when suddenly she disappeared. RK was hit with reality, his heart raced and he removed the dupatta covering his face. He looked at it and then threw it onto the bed. As he was just about to leave to change, he picked up her dupatta again and inhaled her scent one last time.

"No RK. No. Don't do this to yourself. Stop thinking about her. It'll be good to have her working near you. Now you'll be able to keep an eye on her. You'll be able to see her…Wait. Why do you want to see her? What's happening to me? STOP. LEAVE MY MIND ALONE MADHU. I HATE YOU. I ALWAYS WILL. Do you really RK? Do you really hate her? Or do you…NO. I don't love Madhubala Shamsher Malik! I don't! But I do…do I? Forget it. Return her dupatta tomorrow and scare her into avoiding you. Yes. Good idea," he fought with himself as he gently folded up her dupatta and placed it on her side of the bed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@PrittB: Nyc OS!!!!😊
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlz-rule

@PrittB: Nyc OS!!!!😊

Thank you! 
...Seema... thumbnail
a v well written and lovely os.u r brilliant pritt.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice OS Pritt 😳 !
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic OS pritt...i knw in real also sort of this cn be happen..means in mondays episode
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vmpy

a v well written and lovely os.u r brilliant pritt.

Thanks so much! 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: manesha76

Nice OS Pritt 😳 !

Thanks Manesha!

Originally posted by: Clara20

fantastic OS pritt...i knw in real also sort of this cn be happen..means in mondays episode

Aw thank you! And yup! 
vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 lovely dear. I don't want to see anymore humiliation...rather want to see Madhu ignoring him completely n not say a word or reply to him coz sometimes silence can kill a person. This will force him to think more n more about her as to why she was silent & ignored the superstar RK
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vid6

👍🏼 lovely dear. I don't want to see anymore humiliation...rather want to see Madhu ignoring him completely n not say a word or reply to him coz sometimes silence can kill a person. This will force him to think more n more about her as to why she was silent & ignored the superstar RK

Thanks so much! And yes, I agree. Her silence will definitely irritate him, he's said it before when he was pretending to be Bigg Boss the KC studio night. I'm guessing she might actually show him that he has no effect on her anymore and that'll bother him. 
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nicr os pritt 
liked it lot 
u r always fantastic in ur writings
⭐️